Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 14)

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by innocentgreen

OKAY,PEOPLE here always complain why  PH don't come in the open with the truth..ONE question to u GUYS..WILL U BELIEVE WHATEVER PH  TELL? the answer,i tell u beforehand,is a BIG NO.. .U will still keep on assuming & blaming...U will only believe what u want to.. THIS IS A FACT ABOUT THIS FORUM. There is a limit of being delusional but u guys crossed the limits...

you are right. we wont believe a word of any shit they come out with now...you know why? they lost our trust already...by keeping us in the dark all the while for their own benefit. dont tell me Barun asked them to remain silent. because its all barun's fault now isnt it?

NO, Indeed,am telling you ARE @ Fault here...Why blame BARUN,PH,SP...

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

people make mistakes i agree, but this PH is forever making mistakes, the first one wa sthy ruined GEET, and the fans are still crying over their so called mistake.

Don't bring geet in here, I have nothing to do with that show. 
Not saying that PH is holier than holy, but actors had a BIG hand in ruining the show post the kidnapping track as well. PH isn't the only one to blame, no one is 'doodh ka dhula' here.

Its the responsibility of the PH to keep the story lin intact, what of actors they stay they leave, no one can blame them, PH is know to ruin shows, sorry to say. They cannot handle it.
See the amount of actors who have shown their dissatisfaction in this show it self and are quitting.
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by pmgsk

Originally posted by Varma.nishi

[QUOTE=showstruck]Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to akin lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

You made this thread inviting trouble. What wrong did he say in his statement that your love vanished in seconds. Few days back Sanaya also said working on soaps become monotonous. There is nothing wrong with that. He did not blame you then why are you blaming him ?

If no one can tell us the truth then what the F*** are you doing here. Either give us the whole truth or take a hike.

exactly...who the hell are you to come here and throw this shit on us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanumonBreeeezysoapsudsshowstruck

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

I love Barun have always loved him but that doesn't mean that i should defend him and put the blame on PH or someone else
i seriously don't know what these fan girls are upto
everything is just so clear
Barun is the one who wants to leave
i wonder why people are not getting that and blaming the Ph

and this  speculation is seriously ridiculous
why the hell would a PH want to leave a prime time slot on star plus
why would they plot against their own show
i wonder how people can be such dumb

Arnav singh raizada is the sould of the show and the most popular actor on the show why would they force him to leave

BARUN wants to leave GUYS WAKE UP

Edited by Midnitestar - 09 November 2012 at 12:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrini_katnebuna

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Nishi, you obviously know Kernal since you commented on his/her post.
Why did this person quit? His/Her post was quite damaging to the PH, and blamed it for all the ills that have befallen this show. Do you know why such a post was made?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08soapsuds

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Nothing much to say more... Barun has no guts to clarify the situation..they all just playing with fans emotions

Health issues whom is he fooling around...Angry

Who asked him to juggle between a movie and a TV serial...I had ranted like hell regarding burn out but who cares...

Barun is making me lose every bit of respect i have for him...

Ppl cribbed that they had to go thru sucha horrible track biz of his absence...when he juggled in between to make sure he was seen...now ppl complain as to y he juggled...woow !!!! Ppl can never be satisfied..

Get a reality check buddy...
Health issues does arise over night...

I clearly mentioned it my post long time back...stop being obsessed he gives two hoots to his fans...

Do u know abt his health issues ?!  I knw dat doesn't arise overnight...maybe he has sum problem or mayb not...he does look tired...lot of ppl complain of his "ungroomed" looks ...so fine...he's taking a break to get rejuvenated...wats wrong in tht?!

M not obsessed buddy...but u seem to be "obsessed" in not understanding anything...there's more to what meets the eyes...ALWAYS !!!! Remember that.

Last time i said it ppl jumped on me...his performance is slipping and thats a fact...I am not blind to overlook it...

you were the one who was taking pot shots at that time too..now Barun has said the same...

yes he said it clearly he has a movie to promote...that is the bottomline.

hello? on whom did i take potshots ?? u r no LESS...just so u know !!!

i have never criticized his performance or his "ungroomed" (as ppl refer) looks...hes alwaz given the "best"...atleast for me...may not be for u...thats ur take..dont put ur opinions on others !!

yes - he has a movie to promote ...SO??????

he has acted in that movie...what is wrong if he promotes ??

Breeeezy..mrinalini..

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Originally posted by sampin

Nishi,please stick to your job.It's a request.U are supposed to represent the ph and a ph is required to stay neutral.ur post itself spells out ur mentality and hence the ph.we have been bluffed,u dnt need to show us that:-)live and let live;-)

Sammy don't tell me ABIUT my job coz u for one don't know that job...also,I am not Onky the kart of the PH...so no one knows my job better than me...

Get a reality check...when people themselves are fooling around..what more do u have to say? I for one KNIW the whole picture ABIUT what happened, is happening and will happen. So chill

If you know then tell us and clear the air and if you can't then what is the point in claiming that you know the whole story, what purpose does that claim serve.

And you know what, the main reason I have trouble believing that the PH is trying their best is because of that rant at their website, they lost credibility that day...and I don't care if they were just venting, that sort of behavior is not expected from professionals especially when they knew what was coming down the line and must have had a very good idea what the fans reaction was going to be.

Edited by sg08 - 09 November 2012 at 12:13am

soapsuds..mrinalini..

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Oh my god, why doesn't IF shut your posts?!! Why did Abbhas quit? Please tell me. And why has Ganesh the writer quit? Please tell everyone that.

Why don't you address everyone's quits and stop blaming the male lead who was driven to insanity by your tyrannical boss?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TanumonBreeeezyvellainsaanHriju321nandu_2007soapsuds..mrinalini..-CoolChick-

Go to top