Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 13)

Luvdideaoflove Newbie
Luvdideaoflove
Luvdideaoflove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by pmgsk

Barun has gone on record and said that he is taking a longish break and is tired of working (wonder how sanaya works).
Taking advantage of Barun V/S Sanaya issues in the forum eh??!! How sick !!
Barun and Sanaya are two different individuals , why are u even comparing them here ??!! Yesterday you said he is doing movie thats why he is quitting and today you are quoting his words and instigating the forum !! Just get the thoughts in PHs head Barun and IPK fans are not kids ... we know their dirty track record and enough is already being said about it !!
Go and replace with any new entry !! It doesn't faraq many of Barun's fans !! We are off with Barun to his new show or movie or whatever !!
I just wish you guys stop hiding behind Sobti and his words and dare and give an official statement ... Make it official that Barun is the reason for all this , I would like to see if atleast then this guy will open up and pour his real thoughts !!
Its sad to see Barun does never mention you in bad light but you guys are not leaving any stone unturned to prove Barun in bad light !! Shame on you , you can't protect your actor's dignity , what a stupid effing employers the PH is !!
And can you answer why did the 4 Rats unlike their 'BABY' IPK on FB??

Dude go and read my post of yesterday where I have personally given Sanaya's message.
which post what is the name of that post

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

They spoiled the Marriage for us, Kicked shyam out in two days, spoiled the SR and the honey moon track.
if you'll were hell bent in continuing IPKKND, they could have introduced a new love story with a leap an two new faces, How did they think that the fans will accept a new guy for Khushi? The whole flock is quitting.

Shitty track was the most disgusting track they came up with, this show their intentions.

U r asking the wrong person ...ask the INE u worship...why the track changed? 

arent you the "know it all"...so he asked for the shitty track?

That's exactly, height of every thing. the PH is good at this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

people make mistakes i agree, but this PH is forever making mistakes, the first one wa sthy ruined GEET, and the fans are still crying over their so called mistake.

Don't bring geet in here, I have nothing to do with that show. 
Not saying that PH is holier than holy, but actors had a BIG hand in ruining the show post the kidnapping track as well. PH isn't the only one to blame, no one is 'doodh ka dhula' here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasrini_kat

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

OKAY,PEOPLE here always complain why  PH don't come in the open with the truth..ONE question to u GUYS..WILL U BELIEVE WHATEVER PH  TELL? the answer,i tell u beforehand,is a BIG NO.. .U will still keep on assuming & blaming...U will only believe what u want to.. THIS IS A FACT ABOUT THIS FORUM. There is a limit of being delusional but u guys crossed the limits...

you are right. we wont believe a word of any shit they come out with now...you know why? they lost our trust already...by keeping us in the dark all the while for their own benefit. dont tell me Barun asked them to remain silent. because its all barun's fault now isnt it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanumonBreeeezy..mrinalini..soapsudsPSharada

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Nothing much to say more... Barun has no guts to clarify the situation..they all just playing with fans emotions

Health issues whom is he fooling around...Angry

Who asked him to juggle between a movie and a TV serial...I had ranted like hell regarding burn out but who cares...

Barun is making me lose every bit of respect i have for him...

Ppl cribbed that they had to go thru sucha horrible track biz of his absence...when he juggled in between to make sure he was seen...now ppl complain as to y he juggled...woow !!!! Ppl can never be satisfied..

Get a reality check buddy...
Health issues does arise over night...

I clearly mentioned it my post long time back...stop being obsessed he gives two hoots to his fans...

Do u know abt his health issues ?!  I knw dat doesn't arise overnight...maybe he has sum problem or mayb not...he does look tired...lot of ppl complain of his "ungroomed" looks ...so fine...he's taking a break to get rejuvenated...wats wrong in tht?!

M not obsessed buddy...but u seem to be "obsessed" in not understanding anything...there's more to what meets the eyes...ALWAYS !!!! Remember that.

Last time i said it ppl jumped on me...his performance is slipping and thats a fact...I am not blind to overlook it...

you were the one who was taking pot shots at that time too..now Barun has said the same...

yes he said it clearly he has a movie to promote...that is the bottomline.

You could read his movie promotion but you ignored his mention of long hours taking toll on his health nor the statement where he mentioned he feels he is not justifying the role and that doing same thing creates boredom !!
If you read the article carefully you will find numerous reasons pointing at his exit but u pick movie as the main motive because you always wanted to believe thats the reason he is quitting ...
But even if it so why it is wrong ?? why can't an actor decide his career path , why should he be dictated by fans??

vinu.sr-CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Barun has gone on record and said that he is taking a longish break and is tired of working (wonder how sanaya works).

Taking advantage of Barun V/S Sanaya issues in the forum eh??!! How sick !!

Barun and Sanaya are two different individuals  , why are u even comparing them here ??!! Yesterday you said he is doing movie thats why he is quitting and today you are quoting his words and instigating the forum !! Just get the thoughts in PHs head Barun and IPK fans are not kids ... we know their dirty track record and enough is already being said about it !!

Go and replace with any new entry !! It doesn't faraq many of Barun's fans !! We are off with Barun to his new show or movie or whatever !!
I just wish you guys stop hiding behind Sobti and his words and dare and give an official statement ... Make it official that Barun is the reason for all this , I would like to see if atleast then this guy will open up and pour his real thoughts !!

Its sad to see Barun does never mention you in bad light but you guys are not leaving any stone unturned to prove Barun in bad light !! Shame on you , you can't protect your actor's dignity , what a stupid effing employers the PH is !!

And can you answer why did the 4 Rats unlike their 'BABY' IPK on FB??

Nothing against Sanaya...but  some of her so called fans r just unbelievable !!!!!
Everybody knows she's a gr888 actress BUT using an opportunity to PROVE how good she is...putting. the other one DOWN is soo soo soo SICK !!!!

Her greatness doesn't increase by putting Barun down.

I know right !! I like Sanaya and her hardwork !! She is today's woman !! But but but can we pls spare Barun to prove she is gr8 ... If Sanaya doesn't have complaints or doesn't want to quit the show what has it got to do with Barun ??!! ... Sanaya and Barun are 2 diff ppl and with diff ambitions !! If Barun wants to do movies and not work 12 hrs a day it is his wish , he will choose what he wants and I dont see anything wrong in it !!
Why do ppl want to wash all the dirty linen with Barun Sobti's name !! Isn't it the PH who slaughtered the show with hate marriage , OTT comedy , a lame kidnapping track , Didi ki Saut , Dadi , Bubbly , Past , Remarriage , Shyam's revelation , Sheetal dhaain etc etc and not to mention turning ASR into Khushified Arnavji and Sanki Khushi into clown Khushi !! Was Sobti responsible for all this 4 Lions??
Why is Akshay , Deepali , Daljeet quitting?? They are not getting wht they want ... no one is complaining about it !! All feel they re justified in doing it !! But when Barun wants to quit because he is not getting what he wants ppl are ready to throttle him !! This forum was always double faced and biased ! They just love to degrade Barun at any cost !!
I am sick of every1 blaming Barun for everything that happens onscreen and offscreen !!
If Barun / ASR was so disliked by this forum why are they even bothering to blame the poor guy if he is leaving the show... they should be opening a celebration thread and rejoice the news !!
This PH and the forum is 'UNBELIEVABLE' !!

I would like to say just one liner to the main post 'WHAT CRAP'!!

Clap

this forum has always been like this towards Barun...thank god hes leaving from this shit...ppl who "criticized" him for his looks...the way he "mumbles"...shud be happy now...BUT no...they just cant get over him...ppl label him unprofessional ?????? WT* ...when he juggled between his film n show...worked overtime so that cud shoot scenes for show...n here ppl complain y the hell did he juggle?????????? call him unprofessional just BECOZ he's not taking their ADVICE for his future...proving the other actor "gr8" by maligning his image ?? it is so damn clear that hes giving statements under pressure from PH & SP...which actor is his/her true sense go against them in public ????? ppl r just buying what he saying in interview without understanding that itz not dat simple as it seems...so much goes behind this negotiations...who is at fault totally...we viewers wud never come to know...nobody is gonna announce dat in public...so ppl do wat is easy - make the actor as scapegoat...COZ he/she is the only one they know !!!!!!
the forum has always been biased...real double-stds  !!  

vinu.srBreeeezy

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

[QUOTE=showstruck]Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to akin lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

You made this thread inviting trouble. What wrong did he say in his statement that your love vanished in seconds. Few days back Sanaya also said working on soaps become monotonous. There is nothing wrong with that. He did not blame you then why are you blaming him ?

If no one can tell us the truth then what the F*** are you doing here. Either give us the whole truth or take a hike.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srOlive_RoseBreeeezyvellainsaan..mrinalini..soapsuds-CoolChick-

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Originally posted by innocentgreen

OKAY,PEOPLE here always complain why  PH don't come in the open with the truth..ONE question to u GUYS..WILL U BELIEVE WHATEVER PH  TELL? the answer,i tell u beforehand,is a BIG NO.. .U will still keep on assuming & blaming...U will only believe what u want to.. THIS IS A FACT ABOUT THIS FORUM. There is a limit of being delusional but u guys crossed the limits...

we were criticizing anjali s character for not being to see
or understand the truth
but here there are so many anjali s
ok now we can say that a character like anjali do exist

why is that a person we like or love
can never be wrong or will be wrong
infact won t  be wrong 

Edited by nebuna - 09 November 2012 at 12:14am

innocentgreenrini_kat

Go to top