Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 12)

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 4247

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi


Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.


OMG! Does that mean you will come to "help us calm down, bring the positivity, help understand the PH" one more time?  
Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy..mrinalini..Sayali_23soapsudsPr1yankasimim

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 3404

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

They spoiled the Marriage for us, Kicked shyam out in two days, spoiled the SR and the honey moon track.
if you'll were hell bent in continuing IPKKND, they could have introduced a new love story with a leap an two new faces, How did they think that the fans will accept a new guy for Khushi? The whole flock is quitting.

Shitty track was the most disgusting track they came up with, this show their intentions.
 

U r asking the wrong person ...ask the INE u worship...why the track changed? 

So the one we worship is the story writer.
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Joined: 30 April 2012
Posts: 2393

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Why did the PH in the first place introcude a shitty track, after marriage when there were bttr things to show? This shows that they don't care, care a damn attitude. When fans oppose than they run to make idiotic changes to the story line, so much so that they even ruined the magical Rabba veys, and made Khushi into a clown pathetic. The PH sucks.

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.

SO they did not have bettetr ideas, they cud have borrowed some from IF. Are u kidding me, such pathetic track.

Shyam track was rushed because of this. They have to find ways for him to make his exit. No one is perfect, people make mistakes. PH found it tough, same goes for channel and actors hence this bad product.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasrini_kat

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i cant believe im telling u this even though im no longer attach to the show...
 
No Arhi means no IPKKND... bas... Ouch  ... im really not interested in knowing whats happening outside n whos a fault whos not... but one thing for sure no IPKKND without ARHi... Both Barun & sanaya makes Arnav & Khushi (ARHI).
 
I just hope the show is ENDED... Ouch
riya ClapClap


ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 3404

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Why did the PH in the first place introcude a shitty track, after marriage when there were bttr things to show? This shows that they don't care, care a damn attitude. When fans oppose than they run to make idiotic changes to the story line, so much so that they even ruined the magical Rabba veys, and made Khushi into a clown pathetic. The PH sucks.

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.

SO they did not have bettetr ideas, they cud have borrowed some from IF. Are u kidding me, such pathetic track.

Shyam track was rushed because of this. They have to find ways for him to make his exit. No one is perfect, people make mistakes. PH found it tough, same goes for channel and actors hence this bad product.

people make mistakes i agree, but this PH is forever making mistakes, the first one wa sthy ruined GEET, and the fans are still crying over their so called mistake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by riyya6

i cant believe im telling u this even though im no longer attach to the show...
 
No Arhi means no IPKKND... bas... Ouch  ... im really not interested in knowing whats happening outside n whos a fault whos not... but one thing for sure no IPKKND without ARHi... Both Barun & sanaya makes Arnav & Khushi (ARHI).
 
I just hope the show is ENDED... Ouch
riya ClapClap



I second u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 4501

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.
 
@bold : Correction , majority of his true fans still love Barun Sobti ... and that will stay even if he is making an exit for his own benefit cause atleast I don't see why one should not think of one's own benefit  , just like every normal sane huamn !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srSayali_23soapsudsshowstruck

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Joined: 30 August 2012
Posts: 2013

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

They spoiled the Marriage for us, Kicked shyam out in two days, spoiled the SR and the honey moon track.
if you'll were hell bent in continuing IPKKND, they could have introduced a new love story with a leap an two new faces, How did they think that the fans will accept a new guy for Khushi? The whole flock is quitting.

Shitty track was the most disgusting track they came up with, this show their intentions.
 

U r asking the wrong person ...ask the INE u worship...why the track changed? 


arent you the "know it all"...so he asked for the shitty track?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds..mrinalini..simim

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New FF: Falling in Love Again: Prologue

2 3 4 5

Author: Huma.   Replies: 34   Views: 6741

Huma. 34 6741 28 July 2012 at 12:50am by arniepervaiz
Okay dont hate me but Shyams over acting is really

2

Author: Rani48   Replies: 10   Views: 2429

Rani48 10 2429 10 February 2012 at 2:57am by arri-spy06
Vodkatiny's Bar is Open Again!!!

2 3

Author: -vodkatiny-   Replies: 19   Views: 2524

-vodkatiny- 19 2524 18 January 2012 at 1:45pm by -Destiny-
Don't be fooled, we want MORE physical intimacy...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: Lip-a-Licious   Replies: 113   Views: 11047

Lip-a-Licious 113 11047 29 December 2011 at 8:01pm by Neemsundari
Wasn't he too fooled???

Author: moon_mine   Replies: 8   Views: 1237

moon_mine 8 1237 08 September 2011 at 3:08am by asmuasmi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index