Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! (Page 12)

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

OMG! Does that mean you will come to "help us calm down, bring the positivity, help understand the PH" one more time?  
Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy..mrinalini..Sayali_23soapsudsPr1yankasimim

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

They spoiled the Marriage for us, Kicked shyam out in two days, spoiled the SR and the honey moon track.
if you'll were hell bent in continuing IPKKND, they could have introduced a new love story with a leap an two new faces, How did they think that the fans will accept a new guy for Khushi? The whole flock is quitting.

Shitty track was the most disgusting track they came up with, this show their intentions.

U r asking the wrong person ...ask the INE u worship...why the track changed? 

So the one we worship is the story writer.
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Why did the PH in the first place introcude a shitty track, after marriage when there were bttr things to show? This shows that they don't care, care a damn attitude. When fans oppose than they run to make idiotic changes to the story line, so much so that they even ruined the magical Rabba veys, and made Khushi into a clown pathetic. The PH sucks.

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.

SO they did not have bettetr ideas, they cud have borrowed some from IF. Are u kidding me, such pathetic track.

Shyam track was rushed because of this. They have to find ways for him to make his exit. No one is perfect, people make mistakes. PH found it tough, same goes for channel and actors hence this bad product.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasrini_kat

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i cant believe im telling u this even though im no longer attach to the show...

No Arhi means no IPKKND... bas... Ouch  ... im really not interested in knowing whats happening outside n whos a fault whos not... but one thing for sure no IPKKND without ARHi... Both Barun & sanaya makes Arnav & Khushi (ARHI).

I just hope the show is ENDED... Ouch
riya ClapClap

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Why did the PH in the first place introcude a shitty track, after marriage when there were bttr things to show? This shows that they don't care, care a damn attitude. When fans oppose than they run to make idiotic changes to the story line, so much so that they even ruined the magical Rabba veys, and made Khushi into a clown pathetic. The PH sucks.

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.

SO they did not have bettetr ideas, they cud have borrowed some from IF. Are u kidding me, such pathetic track.

Shyam track was rushed because of this. They have to find ways for him to make his exit. No one is perfect, people make mistakes. PH found it tough, same goes for channel and actors hence this bad product.

people make mistakes i agree, but this PH is forever making mistakes, the first one wa sthy ruined GEET, and the fans are still crying over their so called mistake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by riyya6

i cant believe im telling u this even though im no longer attach to the show...

No Arhi means no IPKKND... bas... Ouch  ... im really not interested in knowing whats happening outside n whos a fault whos not... but one thing for sure no IPKKND without ARHi... Both Barun & sanaya makes Arnav & Khushi (ARHI).

I just hope the show is ENDED... Ouch
riya ClapClap

I second u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Originally posted by showstruck

Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts.

Don't tell me what i have to do and not..it's my thread..DONOT.come and post here...
Yes everyone liked an loved barun till his staetement today..

I AM SAYINH AGIAN DINT ASSUME WHO I AM...GO TO PREVIOUS PG N READ FOR URSELF.
ALSO, THERE IS MORE TO COME..JUST WAIT N WATCH...I AM JUSTBTELLING U GUYS TO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE..

NO ONE WILL GIVE U THEBTRUTH COZ THEY CAN'T.

@bold : Correction , majority of his true fans still love Barun Sobti ... and that will stay even if he is making an exit for his own benefit cause atleast I don't see why one should not think of one's own benefit  , just like every normal sane huamn !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srSayali_23soapsudsshowstruck

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

They spoiled the Marriage for us, Kicked shyam out in two days, spoiled the SR and the honey moon track.
if you'll were hell bent in continuing IPKKND, they could have introduced a new love story with a leap an two new faces, How did they think that the fans will accept a new guy for Khushi? The whole flock is quitting.

Shitty track was the most disgusting track they came up with, this show their intentions.

U r asking the wrong person ...ask the INE u worship...why the track changed? 

arent you the "know it all"...so he asked for the shitty track?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds..mrinalini..simim

Go to top