-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Nothing much to say more... Barun has no guts to clarify the situation..they all just playing with fans emotions

Health issues whom is he fooling around...Angry

Who asked him to juggle between a movie and a TV serial...I had ranted like hell regarding burn out but who cares...

Barun is making me lose every bit of respect i have for him...

Ppl cribbed that they had to go thru sucha horrible track biz of his absence...when he juggled in between to make sure he was seen...now ppl complain as to y he juggled...woow !!!! Ppl can never be satisfied..

Get a reality check buddy...
Health issues does arise over night...

I clearly mentioned it my post long time back...stop being obsessed he gives two hoots to his fans...

Do u know abt his health issues ?!  I knw dat doesn't arise overnight...maybe he has sum problem or mayb not...he does look tired...lot of ppl complain of his "ungroomed" looks ...so fine...he's taking a break to get rejuvenated...wats wrong in tht?!

M not obsessed buddy...but u seem to be "obsessed" in not understanding anything...there's more to what meets the eyes...ALWAYS !!!! Remember that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Nishi,please stick to your job.It's a request.U are supposed to represent the ph and a ph is required to stay neutral.ur post itself spells out ur mentality and hence the ph.we have been bluffed,u dnt need to show us that:-)live and let live;-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicBreeeezysg08Hriju321nandu_2007soapsudsshowstrucktemperance12Pr1yanka

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

Originally posted by rimi015

Originally posted by CDlove

i still feel Ph is  the main culprits !

ythey have literally made people leave !

and ofcourse wht they have said on forum32 no one can ignore dat

lets see wht sp comes up with

thanks 
But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)
And what pressure?he isn't anymore under any contract!

ummm ya! If he's no longer working for them, why is he feeling obligated to give excuses for the PH and put the blame on himself? He's no saint. he wont say things just because Gul asked him to, especially when he doesn't work for them any longer.
Exactly!People don't make yourselves blind!
 none is saint here!

look no one is saint but at the end putting blame on an actor won't just help ! like i said barun is lying  there must be some big reason behind this but he iust just the only person naa . Alli hope is they all need to come n SPEAK truth .

Why everyone is assuming that barun is lying? I feel he is being frank and expressed his wish to move on. Period. there is nothing blasphemy in that. In fact its just show that he is ambitious. 

But people are hell bend on making him a scapegoat. And I read a post yesterday that he is crying or something. What crap!. Barun is man enough to take a decision and stick to it if he feels its right. And the PH has right to move on.

Stop making barun a victim. He is not guys...

but we are...we fans are...they owed us honesty...and they failed...and now they are blaming Barun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudssree07

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Originally posted by sree07

thanks 
But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)

ummm ya! If he's no longer working for them, why is he feeling obligated to give excuses for the PH and put the blame on himself? He's no saint. he wont say things just because Gul asked him to, especially when he doesn't work for them any longer.
 none is saint here!

look no one is saint but at the end putting blame on an actor won't just help ! like i said barun is lying  there must be some big reason behind this but he iust just the only person naa . Alli hope is they all need to come n SPEAK truth .

Why everyone is assuming that barun is lying? I feel he is being frank and expressed his wish to move on. Period. there is nothing blasphemy in that. In fact its just show that he is ambitious. 

But people are hell bend on making him a scapegoat. And I read a post yesterday that he is crying or something. What crap!. Barun is man enough to take a decision and stick to it if he feels its right. And the PH has right to move on.

Stop making barun a victim. He is not guys...

Agree with u that crying posts just get on my nerve reallyAngry.I don't know why BS is projected as a "Bechara" and PH as a bloody villain when we don't know anything of the real story ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreensree07

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Why did the PH in the first place introcude a shitty track, after marriage when there were bttr things to show? This shows that they don't care, care a damn attitude. When fans oppose than they run to make idiotic changes to the story line, so much so that they even ruined the magical Rabba veys, and made Khushi into a clown pathetic. The PH sucks.

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.

agreed...then why was this "holier than holy" covering up the a** till now without making an official statement...come out of the disguise, grow a spine and tell viewers the truth PH...we would have respected you if you had been transparent...so we dont trust you PH...we trust Barun.

Yno that's the only thing that's annoying me. 
Feel like telling them to stop taking your fans for a ride, get your act together and come clean about it. If you've found greener pastures, tell your fans and move on.

Edited by zee_armaan - 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm
Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
They spoiled the Marriage for us, Kicked shyam out in two days, spoiled the SR and the honey moon track.
if you'll were hell bent in continuing IPKKND, they could have introduced a new love story with a leap an two new faces, How did they think that the fans will accept a new guy for Khushi? The whole flock is quitting.

Shitty track was the most disgusting track they came up with, this show their intentions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

thanks 

none is saint here!

Well him lyng about this is just a speculation...its not a proven fact. We can only just guess and read between his lines. For now Im going to take his words on face value and not read things in to it. When we are emotional, when we have a favourit, we tend to become irrational make unworant predictions out of them. For all we know, what Barun said might just be the truth-  that he's tired of playing for the same role and wants to take a break, maybe he has health issues, maybe he wants to concentrate on his family, maybe he has a few more projects lines up that he wants to concentrate on. 

I for one believe Gul and 4lions would not have wanted to sabotage the show when it's playing under one of the biggest TV chanels in the country. They are not that stupid to agitate such a big player especially when its quite apparent that SP wants the show to go on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreensree07Kookiemonster

Go to top