DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dkatmala

Why the ppl are losing their civility in this issue, whatever may be the issue this is not the remedy.

why throwing trash to each other. Barun might have ditched that is not an issue for his role as ASR and among fans, that is his professional matters.

Same, have respect to each other. If the TM has put a thread here and ppl don't want to trust her, what are  they doing here then. leave the thread alone and make other thread to discuss our matters.

I know tough time is going on, but be calm dears. Throwing tantrum will not help any situation.

Please don't lose our dignity on this matter.

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

MY LAST AND FINAL COMMENT...IT WAS FUN CHATYING UP WITH U GUYS...BELIEVE WHAT U WANT TO...

MY JOB's DONE..TOM OR ON MONDAY U WILL GET UR ANSWERS...

ALL THE BEST
🤣
reporting you to the mods 

Edited by Safi123 - 11 years ago

MY LAST AND FINAL COMMENT...IT WAS FUN CHATYING UP WITH U GUYS...BELIEVE WHAT U WANT TO...

MY JOB's DONE..TOM OR ON MONDAY U WILL GET UR ANSWERS...

ALL THE BEST

thnku !!!

gud luck to u too...😉
Originally posted by zee_armaan

He can do whatever he wants, I'm not criticising him for that. But ignoring the fact that you're doing a daily soap that has got you so much name, popularity and starpower and going ahead and signing a film shows me how grateful he is to the people who literally made him. Fine forget that, doing the same thing again and slapping a 2 month notice on PH's face and then lying to your fans 'i'm not leaving the show' is so not done.

If he left the show with dignity, clarified to his fans that yes i've found greener pastures and want to move on and further my career I would have gladly supported him. On top of that, lying to your fans by saying 'I'm not leaving the show' and then making statements like in that DNA article shows me how much he cares about his fans. 

Fine because you're saying, we'll give him a chance. Before that he must come clean and either state a definite break or tell everyone he's moving on. 
Apologize if I hurt your sentiments, but I'm only retaliating as a fan who has blindly supported him for 1.5 years and then facing everything that's happened in the past week.

@ zee And Attiyah and liyaa ..chill guys give this a break. 
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

thnku !!!

gud luck to u too...😉

Same to u nothing paersonal..😊

No one has stopped Hona md no one will...but what is wrong is that when u dechde to move on, u can't ditch people whom u have manipulated for personal interests.

I know whatbinam doing...will pray u guys ca n bear the shock...just wait till Tom morn or to the max Monday...we will talk then 

You know what ,  I am not someone believing that Barun left because of some PH pressure or any other pressure ... I believe he left for his own interests and benefits and I don't see anything wrong with that !! ... So I am not in for any shockers ... and even if he did something against the PH I give a damn about it !! I am not a fan of the PH !!

Do you still have more shockers for me??

Also just one thing , now that we have a fair idea that PH wants to ruin Barun's image I refuse to accept anything that comes out of the PH from now on even if they are speaking the truth... They have lost all trust and respect for them since six months !!

Oh just a reminder , Karan Singh Grover left his previous show inbetween and I guess apparently it was for a movie , am I right ???? Just ensure he does not quit inbetween the show too 😆
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Deepthi.they are bunch of immature people having immense pleasure here...Mature people do not act like this...They even don't know  how to conduct themselves when they visit somebody's thread...They are camping here i guess...

You said it right atiyyah, i have always noticed this. This has become a tradition now. Get into someone's thread where we hardly has anything to do and bash continuously and the mods will have to close that. Bad habit. I have always protested this from the beginning. This is not doing any good for the show. If they keep bugging this TM this much, will the things change.
Originally posted by mayuri099

Barun wants to leave, it's as simple as that. This whole idea of PH forcing him to leave is just ridiculous! He said way back in May, he will continue ipk and MAMR till December. After that he wants to pursue his movie career. That's exactly what he is doing now. He has every right to do what he wants, but why blame PH for it? 

I am glad that there are actually a few people who want to accept the truth..
Originally posted by pmgsk

You know what ,  I am not someone believing that Barun left because of some PH pressure or any other pressure ... I believe he left for his own interests and benefits and I don't see anything wrong with that !! ... So I am not in for any shockers ... and even if he did something against the PH I give a damn about it !! I am not a fan of the PH !!

Do you still have more shockers for me??

Also just one thing , now that we have a fair idea that PH wants to ruin Barun's image I refuse to accept anything that comes out of the PH from now on even if they are speaking the truth... They have lost all trust and respect for them since six months !!

Oh just a reminder , Karan Singh Grover left his previous show inbetween and I guess apparently it was for a movie , am I right ???? Just ensure he does not quit inbetween the show too 😆

@bold - i hope that happens...4idiots need to learn a lesson ASAP...😡😡😡

@ zee And Attiyah and liyaa ..chill guys give this a break. 

Okay sorry sorry, went overboard again.