DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

hello? on whom did i take potshots ?? u r no LESS...just so u know !!!

i have never criticized his performance or his "ungroomed" (as ppl refer) looks...hes alwaz given the "best"...atleast for me...may not be for u...thats ur take..dont put ur opinions on others !!

yes - he has a movie to promote ...SO??????

he has acted in that movie...what is wrong if he promotes ??

Lol check the post again..all you comments are deleted tells us what Mods feel about it...

Just dont make excuses...white lies has been his forte proven twice over now...

Promote the movie but just say it upfront...
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

In the first place why was a shitty tack required, did the lead force them too, there are better idea, cud have borrowed from IF. Any ways I have lost all the respect for this PH.

Whatever suits you. Try  working on a good script when your lead actor is on the verge of leaving. Try making a script that accommodates that actor's indefinite break.
Agreed, the product has been tampered with, but putting the entire blame on the writers is not done. If the actor hadn't done the 2 month act, things wouldn't be so rushed today. <-- 2 month notice thing is a fact, read zee news post.
Edited by zee_armaan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Get ur facts RIGHT, GO TO Previous pages n read for urself...it's a norm hiw the industry works, before the show shuts down.

Unlike whatbu feel my bosses are the channel. So shut up.

I don't need your one dimensional biased facts. You're loyal to Gul, I can see that. What makes you think others here don't have enough information to decipher (is that a big word for you? it means UNDERSTAND) what is going on.

Here for everyone else, if Barun WANTED TO QUIT, he WOULD HAVE IN MAY. He WOULD NOT have WORKED LIKE A DOG on both.

And now all off a sudden 2 weeks promotion needs a break? Think people think. Don't get stuck up in this rude person's (yes your tone is rude) comments completely.

And you're with the channel right? What makes you think I don't have contacts to send this to them and track your IP and get you fired? Sweetheart don't mess with me.
Edited by sugar_babe - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Midnitestar

I love Barun have always loved him but that doesn't mean that i should defend him and put the blame on PH or someone else
i seriously don't know what these fan girls are upto
everything is just so clear
Barun is the one who wants to s
why the hell would a PH want to leave a prime time slot on star plus
why would they plot against their own show
i wonder how people can be such dumb

Arnav singh raizada is the sould of the show and the most popular actor on the show why would they force him to leave

BARUN wants to leave GUYS WAKE UP

Please, I am already up. I could give a sh** about Barun leaving. The show has no essence left why would I care for who stays and who leaves. I just want her to stop preaching and if possible write a story where Khushi does not fall in love with another man.

She is saying herself no one will tell us the truth then what is the point of her post. She does not need to tell me to move on . I can do that myself. Looks like you have forgotten the open letter the PH wrote last week about story has run it's course. IF members started writing stories for them with sincerity and then Nishi came and told us it was just an outburst. They made fool of IF writers. Have you forgotten?
Originally posted by mahamluvsbs

look no one is saint but at the end putting blame on an actor won't just help ! like i said barun is lying  there must be some big reason behind this but he iust just the only person naa . Alli hope is they all need to come n SPEAK truth .

I'm not putting blame on only the actor,everyone is at fault here!None is saint!
Originally posted by Didikisaut

What bladderdash he was negotiating for a leave from PH which was not obliged...even Misthi said it...

you are believing what you want to..i am open minded person...I have till date not been proven wrong in spite of going against the so called popular sentiments...

I am a fan but not blind to ignore realities of life...I work 24*7 but i don't crib about it...that is what is called passion..when one loses it there is nothing one can do

people work in fields under hot sun
for just  hundreds
they don t even get 3 meals a day

complaining for 3.5 years 🥱
you are kidding

What bladderdash he was negotiating for a leave from PH which was not obliged...even Misthi said it...

you are believing what you want to..i am open minded person...I have till date not been proven wrong in spite of going against the so called popular sentiments...

I am a fan but not blind to ignore realities of life...I work 24*7 but i don't crib about it...that is what is called passion..when one loses it there is nothing one can do

EXACTLY GOING ON RECORD GIVING CONTRADICTIRY STATEMNETS ETC...,THE GUILTY AKWAYS SPEAKA...

@DKS, THE CHANNEL HAS ALSO STOPPED INTFERING NOW COZ NO ONE CAN CIONVUNCE HIM..I KNOW THE REAL PICTURE COZ CHANNEL BEING THURD  PARTY KNOWS WHO IS WRONG.

If you are indeed working for the PH I would like to know how the creators of a show can go online with their audience to say that" there is no story left" and then adopt underhanded tactis to make sure the show ends one way of the other.

Your points might have been valid if the creators had shown their love for the show till the end but they have already stated many a times that they are no longer interested.

I would never want to work for a company whose head says "I am no longer interested in running this company so I hand over any job as I please to you".
Would you be interested to carry on this way???? I know I wouldn't.

Please stop blaming an actor for the egoistical & arrogant workings of the PH.

Lastly you should "move on" as you keep stating in every post of yours.

He wanted to quit , the channel and PH dint want him to leave ... so in negotiations he would have demanded leave , PH refused and he quit !! Done !! So what did he exactly do wrong here ??

And I too am a working woman , I know what is passion and I know what is boredom too !!

@bold : just makes me smile a crooked Sobti smile !
@Zee_Armaan How could you say like that??who asked him to juggle between the movie and the show???????????? how disloyalty that is!!!!! He did that just for us fans and for the show who don't want him to quit the show for a movie . You are saying agasint him instead of hise dedicated work. He gave a lot to the show and to us fans. Not even a word against him ok????mind that