Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN! - Page 7

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dood, you should seriously edit your post. Why are you comparing barun and Sanaya ? Sanaya can does not mean that he has to have same stamina. Everyone is different. The guy looks exhausted and it shows.

I thought you adore barun as you said in your previous post but you are nothing but a lier. Stop posting. We don't want your lame support. We viewers have each other.

Akshay and Deepali's leave has nothing to do with Barun's quitting. Fine. Agreed. Then explain in what other shows in the history of all shows 3 actors leaving news came out on one day ? Mo matter how badly you try to save your PH's A**. It does not save them. Only when something horribly wrong with the employer then employees leave in bundles. Sanaya is there because she is contracted by channel not your sick PH.

Stop making lame posts. Edited by showstruck - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We are getting fooled again and again and it was a "chakravyooh" of lies where the fans were entrapped. nice play by each and everyone involved in the game.
zee_armaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

Why did the PH in the first place introcude a shitty track, after marriage when there were bttr things to show? This shows that they don't care, care a damn attitude. When fans oppose than they run to make idiotic changes to the story line, so much so that they even ruined the magical Rabba veys, and made Khushi into a clown pathetic. The PH sucks.

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.
More-than-himM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
YES if barun wants let him quit after all this is just a fiction
we have to move on its just that we got too addicted to this show
maybe as time goes on we'll forget and so will BARUN
so why waste time? ur right
Edited by arshi4ever - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Midnitestar

i read ur other post as well
and i believe u
ur post was logical and made perfect sense
i am not someone who knows any of them personally neither i am someone who is on the sets with them BUT with all kind of stories floating around everyone manages to make an opnion of their own and i feel that everything u said is true

i don't think PH is responsible for all this
i am not bashing Barun but it's just that he doesnt want to continue and he said everything so clearly in his official statements i wonder why people are getting fooled again and again and keeping false hopes

if u have a mind of ur own guys and u think logically about it it's easy to judge the whole story coz a lot has been leaked through different stories ..indirect stories are enough to judge and get to the real picture

I am glad u agree..I a, saying, it's just time To move on ..it's just a show...people do not understand that everyone mind u everyone has vested interest and everyone will MOVE ON.
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

look no one is saint but at the end putting blame on an actor won't just help ! like i said barun is lying  there must be some big reason behind this but he iust just the only person naa . Alli hope is they all need to come n SPEAK truth .

Why everyone is assuming that barun is lying? I feel he is being frank and expressed his wish to move on. Period. there is nothing blasphemy in that. In fact its just show that he is ambitious. 

But people are hell bend on making him a scapegoat. And I read a post yesterday that he is crying or something. What crap!. Barun is man enough to take a decision and stick to it if he feels its right. And the PH has right to move on.

Stop making barun a victim. He is not guys...
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zee_armaan

Because holier than thou threw a 2 month notice on their face.

agreed...then why was this "holier than holy" covering up the a** till now without making an official statement...come out of the disguise, grow a spine and tell viewers the truth PH...we would have respected you if you had been transparent...so we dont trust you PH...we trust Barun.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Maham read my comment above its s norm before anything happens.

And don't forget barun got his name and fame with this show...akshay yesterday said the PH isn't to be blamed so chill ok. 

nishi all i want to knw is truth these puzzles wont help and if no one wants to tell then Okay they can have it there way and fans will bash thats how things work naa .u cant force people to just keep quiet and take things .if there is a fall out which is so obvious speak about it in a dignified manner and thats it .

obv barun got the name form ipkknd  who is saying he didnt?but barun gave a lot back to the show as well  , it works both ways .

as a fan i would rather supoort barun over PH who went to the extent of declaring we are done with ipkknd . they eve n confessed they spoiled Geet ! i hope they come out with the truth behind Ipkknd too 

No offence to any Ph lover out here . this is MY POV.

we have accepted ipkknd has finished for us , who so evers fault was it its over and thats wht hurts !

it hurt dats y we are wasting our lives and still talking abt it cuz we love this show !
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

look wht i always feel is THIS PH was a mess tht led to every actor decide t quit incuding BARUN .
Barun is definitely not telling the truth wht exactly happened NOR he will  but abhaas left , akshay left deepali  left  hrd gautam has quit too so some thing is defi wrong with the PH na !

Y cant they all for once come n clear the situation ! 

4 lion and the actors owe us explanation and not puzzles !

i cannot blame barun? y should I ? is he the only actor who called this show quits ? definitely NO so there is some big problem at the makers end including other aspects !

Im not even buying wht barun said in tht int because its a lie which we all knw .

JUST a request come out with truth 

well i think akshay and deepali left coz they don't get any screen space and the PH has tried to give them screen space but that never worked for them ..bubbly track was to give akshay deepali some screen space but that track ended up in trp disaster

ph knows very well that arshi bring them trps and that is so so true we all know that actually the the biggest problem with this show is that arshi are so magical that tracks about other actors are'nt acceptable its just like u have tasted the best fruit and the other fruits don't really taste good to u now..arnav khushi are perfection and u want more and more of them 😳

Barun is NOT interested in this show anymore that is how i feel about this whole mess

he wants to leave  BAS
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Barun Sobti is leaving and he has stated that through media. Enough
information for me. I am not going to be judgemental abt anyone. Nt
the ph,nt d actor nt d channel. Its pointless in getting into dis blame
game which wd nt yield any result or change d situation.

Barun wants to leave -his choice
Ph wants to cntinue d shw as shw mst go on- their choic

Channel wants to give d shw a chance- their choice

arshi lovestory hooked me to this, so either of them leave, i will discntinue watching my choice. So i am ok
with d situation bcz it was my choice to see it, nw as d story is already declining and d lead is leaving i dnt want
to give my time to it. Its my decision.

Thanks that u tried to calm people on d forum, shared sme valuable information. Bt plse cn i request you
politely nt to put all d blame on d actor fr d mess to justify ph. It tks two hands to clap. No one is dudh ka dhula
here. You want to jstify ph, fair enough bt giving Sanaya example u r going to instigate people for Barun vs sanaya
debate.

I appreciate ph for giving dis unique shw. They hv created magic. Bt if they drew d sketch both leads gave color to
it. So if ph gave the male lead mch needed break which made him popular, his
portrayal also helped in mking d shw popular. Dnt deny that fact. It wd be better to stop dis mud-slinging and
give him a graceful exit. In this mess, every one has their reasons.

No offence intended.Edited by pinkeye - 11 years ago