Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarun.deewani

Nothing much to say more... Barun has no guts to clarify the situation..they all just playing with fans emotions

Health issues whom is he fooling around...😡

Who asked him to juggle between a movie and a TV serial...I had ranted like hell regarding burn out but who cares...

Barun is making me lose every bit of respect i have for him...
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pmgsk

Barun has gone on record and said that he is taking a longish break and is tired of working (wonder how sanaya works).

Taking advantage of Barun V/S Sanaya issues in the forum eh??!! How sick !!

Barun and Sanaya are two different individuals  , why are u even comparing them here ??!! Yesterday you said he is doing movie thats why he is quitting and today you are quoting his words and instigating the forum !! Just get the thoughts in PHs head Barun and IPK fans are not kids ... we know their dirty track record and enough is already being said about it !!

Go and replace with any new entry !! It doesn't faraq many of Barun's fans !! We are off with Barun to his new show or movie or whatever !!
I just wish you guys stop hiding behind Sobti and his words and dare and give an official statement ... Make it official that Barun is the reason for all this , I would like to see if atleast then this guy will open up and pour his real thoughts !!

Its sad to see Barun does never mention you in bad light but you guys are not leaving any stone unturned to prove Barun in bad light !! Shame on you , you can't protect your actor's dignity , what a stupid effing employers the PH is !!

And can you answer why did the 4 Rats unlike their 'BABY' IPK on FB??

Nothing against Sanaya...but  some of her so called fans r just unbelievable !!!!!
Everybody knows she's a gr888 actress BUT using an opportunity to PROVE how good she is...putting. the other one DOWN is soo soo soo SICK !!!!

Her greatness doesn't increase by putting Barun down.
Originally posted by: zee_armaan

Could you tell us if the show is ending or got an extension?

THAT IS WHAT I WAS COMING TO...I CAN'T SAY THAT CLERLY BUT CONNECT THE DOTS ZEE...ACTORS QUITTING, IS A NORM WHEN THEY HAVE TO GET OTHER OPPORTUNITIES . WHETHER THE ACTOR QUITS OR THE SHOW SHUTS DOWN, THAT IS HOW THINGS WORK. 

ALSO, EVERYONE HERE WHO THINKS I WORK FOR THE PH ONLY, HOW DID I KNOW ABOUT BARUN BEFORE ANY OF YOU AND THE MEETING's OUTCOME, AGIAN BE4 ANY OF U OR THE RELIABLE SOURCES.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

what about Sanaya ?? doesnt she get tired working 12 hrs a day ?? ist hat only Barun ??

I'm damn sure those words were not his..he was forced ! he' an actor..he has to work for hours !
lot of things r going behind the camera.
all of a sudden everyone is quitting,not tolerable.

now I want Sanaya to announce her leave

I heard the screenplay writer has also quit
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i read ur other post as well
and i believe u
ur post was logical and made perfect sense
i am not someone who knows any of them personally neither i am someone who is on the sets with them BUT with all kind of stories floating around everyone manages to make an opnion of their own and i feel that everything u said is true

i don't think PH is responsible for all this
i am not bashing Barun but it's just that he doesnt want to continue and he said everything so clearly in his official statements i wonder why people are getting fooled again and again and keeping false hopes

if u have a mind of ur own guys and u think logically about it it's easy to judge the whole story coz a lot has been leaked through different stories ..indirect stories are enough to judge and get to the real picture
Edited by Midnitestar - 11 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rimi015

But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)
And what pressure?he isn't anymore under any contract!

look wht i always feel is THIS PH was a mess tht led to every actor decide t quit incuding BARUN .
Barun is definitely not telling the truth wht exactly happened NOR he will  but abhaas left , akshay left deepali  left  hrd gautam has quit too so some thing is defi wrong with the PH na !

Y cant they all for once come n clear the situation ! 

4 lion and the actors owe us explanation and not puzzles !

i cannot blame barun? y should I ? is he the only actor who called this show quits ? definitely NO so there is some big problem at the makers end including other aspects !

Im not even buying wht barun said in tht int because its a lie which we all knw .

JUST a request come out with truth 

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimi015

But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)
And what pressure?he isn't anymore under any contract!

He still has a contract with SP I beleive
Originally posted by: pmgsk

Barun has gone on record and said that he is taking a longish break and is tired of working (wonder how sanaya works).

Taking advantage of Barun V/S Sanaya issues in the forum eh??!! How sick !!

Barun and Sanaya are two different individuals  , why are u even comparing them here ??!! Yesterday you said he is doing movie thats why he is quitting and today you are quoting his words and instigating the forum !! Just get the thoughts in PHs head Barun and IPK fans are not kids ... we know their dirty track record and enough is already being said about it !!

Go and replace with any new entry !! It doesn't faraq many of Barun's fans !! We are off with Barun to his new show or movie or whatever !!
I just wish you guys stop hiding behind Sobti and his words and dare and give an official statement ... Make it official that Barun is the reason for all this , I would like to see if atleast then this guy will open up and pour his real thoughts !!

Its sad to see Barun does never mention you in bad light but you guys are not leaving any stone unturned to prove Barun in bad light !! Shame on you , you can't protect your actor's dignity , what a stupid effing employers the PH is !!

And can you answer why did the 4 Rats unlike their 'BABY' IPK on FB??

Dude go and read my post of yesterday where I have personally given Sanaya's message. 
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Health issues whom is he fooling around...😡

Who asked him to juggle between a movie and a TV serial...I had ranted like hell regarding burn out but who cares...

Barun is making me lose every bit of respect i have for him...

Ppl cribbed that they had to go thru sucha horrible track biz of his absence...when he juggled in between to make sure he was seen...now ppl complain as to y he juggled...woow !!!! Ppl can never be satisfied..
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

NO ONE HERE IS TRYING TO TELL U THAT PH IS A SAINT...THE PURPOSE OF ALL POSTS IS AND WAS TO KET U KNOW THAT NO ONE IS A SAINT. IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE...

Exactly no one is saint...everyone is working at their own benefits... What they can do if nothing works between them??????????