Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zee_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Just one more thing...many of you wanted to know about the status of the show, new guy, what happens to ASR, KKGSR and SHEETAL etc. Well, things are or have been worked out...hold on u won't be disappointed...Cand share much now at this time and here. 

BELIEVE IF U WANT TO

Thanks

Could you tell us if the show is ending or got an extension?
Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Well said yaar... She has been with a stick since yesterday to make US believe PH is not responsible for any of this...

NO ONE HERE IS TRYING TO TELL U THAT PH IS A SAINT...THE PURPOSE OF ALL POSTS IS AND WAS TO KET U KNOW THAT NO ONE IS A SAINT. IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE...
OwnMyCity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just one more thing...many of you wanted to know about the status of the show, new guy, what happens to ASR, KKGSR and SHEETAL etc. Well, things are or have been worked out...hold on u won't be disappointed...Cand share much now at this time and here. 

BELIEVE IF U WANT TO

Thanks

Nishi..i knw you trying to help fans see the reality..i have accepted it nw dear...all i want is a happy ending issit too much to ask for?? nt to u... im saying tis to the PH and Starplus!!
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt knw wat say??? all dis is soo..freakin confusin!!! wen will d decision of d meeting b announced??? n finally i really want to knw d exact truth??? if possible nishi!!!! thanks!!!
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

NO ONE HERE IS TRYING TO TELL U THAT PH IS A SAINT...THE PURPOSE OF ALL POSTS IS AND WAS TO KET U KNOW THAT NO ONE IS A SAINT. IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE...

oh really?? read all your posts...you have blamed only one person. Barun. Can you deny that?
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what about Sanaya ?? doesnt she get tired working 12 hrs a day ?? ist hat only Barun ??
I'm damn sure those words were not his..he was forced ! he' an actor..he has to work for hours !
lot of things r going behind the camera.
all of a sudden everyone is quitting,not tolerable.

now I want Sanaya to announce her leave
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">We are already fooled by the PH and the actor...

Sorry I only get fooled once not twice...

Barun is gutless... PH is Shitless and I am worthless for wasting my time...

Long break my foot...he has quit...
</font>

Nothing much to say more... Barun has no guts to clarify the situation..they all just playing with fans emotions
rimi015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahamluvsbs

i still feel Ph is  the main culprits !

ythey have literally made people leave !

and ofcourse wht they have said on forum32 no one can ignore dat

lets see wht sp comes up with

thanks 

But Maham Barun isn't any less,I for one can say it ,that none can be so Mahan to go ahead and take all the responsibilities in his shoulder,knowing he would be blamed for everything(I'm talking about the DNA article,he has clearly stated his reasons)
And what pressure?he isn't anymore under any contract!
DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN - Yes a stark warning for ALL actors, to not to work with SP or the 4Morons EVER!
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asr2kkg

oh really?? read all your posts...you have blamed only one person. Barun. Can you deny that?

Because Barun is at fault