Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

DONT GET FOOLED AGAIN!

Varma.nishi Goldie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123BegoodlilbirdieRvicsAnchal_Mjbluedaysskaug25rimi015hbkumarheahmad7537MLIONHEARTamelia_09jh006ashmir24priyatnl.mad-eyeLifu18chownainnocentgreenSarunIsBacksun2011aadyakalimtina0207meshasRickyBahlSIZZZLER-Appy-ice _girlhighonshowspinkss-Rimsha-sizzlespinki_sanyalBornToShipArShizee_armaanDaRkPrInCeSsArnavKhushijodiAmritsari.JugniTake_ThatMani.raizadaSaRun.sanja_hereSwaNia_2MoccoLattenebunasree07rini_kat.Sad.But.True.Kookiemonster..SankiMedhz....Enchanteur..-Kina--DKS-.SobtiLicious....Tanu...amaiaseriousJoseph_Ariyya6Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Eris-

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Call me shameful, ungrateful whatever this is my opinion:  Bored, tired 'brain dead' whatever refrain from doing lead roles in daily soaps hereon because that's the kind of impression I get from his DNA article. No one asked him to juggle a daily soap and film shooting, that was his own decision. If he's finding greener pastures now, fine tell your fans the truth and move on.
Akshay and Deepali were meant to leave before, Barun wasn't the only one that cried yesterday. PH sabotaging show on purpose is only a rumour, not confirmed. 
Male lead took more holidays than female lead, and don't tell me he had more to do in the show. Sleepy 
Whatever the channel wants to do shauk se kare, if the show is good hereon people will watch it if not show will end and people will move on.

Edited by zee_armaan - 08 November 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedeeta1992abbzBegoodsanaya13Rvicsrimi015Archana89reema2406shracrazeejaz*s babeSavyDobrevmitrabhuyanmeshasrosalineaksun2011fascinationAKozblackdice1001Olive_RoseHakunaMatata.Amritsari.Jugnisamin6-Appy-SIZZZLER-Aimz--Rimsha-sizzlesSwaNia_2CDloveprettypririni_katsree07...Tanu.....SankiMedhz..sbk2MephistoKookiemonsterserious-DKS-LIKEDMG-Kina-Joseph_A

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Read his DNA interview... He stated health issues as his reason for quitting...

As we can see, he really looks tired these days and is also loosing weight...
So better he take rest...
So what can v do??

Can we just ask for one favour from PH and SP...

1)Just end IPK on a high note...
  This way we can cherish all the beautiful memories of IPK, Arshi/Sarun.

2)Then let Barun take the much needed rest.
And after some time when he's ready to comeback all rejuvinated, SP can give us IPKKND season 2, like we had with Kitni Mohabbat Hai, same leads, same cast, just a different plot and storyline.

In this way everyone will be benefited.

Barun will get rest, PH can continue with their new show, IPK will still b our IPK... and we viewers will again get to see SARUN after a while starting afresh.
What say??

Edited by edbelljack - 08 November 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811elizyscottsanaya13Rvicsjeni24AppleApricotjioraAce11ashwathisskaug25jeesiesmiley13AKozhuny.thebest-Rimsha-sizzlesDefLeppardHriju321Ovi_TanniOlive_Rosemusic1srain10momb24Forever19.GrangerMalfoy.-happilyunknownstg1arshi21sayli_sarunMistyDawnbahi...SankiMedhz..clarissajohnMephistothulasi_arshi.Brooke.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
What about Daljeet? is she also Quiting ? We haven't seen her since last three epi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
res**
unres**

again??? after how people identified your intentions in your previous post??

So who are you? if you are one us fans then how come you are saying: "If anything could be done, I would have told you". So you have that much power or connection?

After your long lecture about stopping the blame game yesterday, here you are bashing Barun and wondering how Sanaya is not tired??? Was that even necessary?? Were you not throwing a "holier than thou" attitude and what exactly are you doing?

Sick of such ghost writers from 4LIONS. I dare you to come out in the open and make an official announcement...Shame on you PH...for treating your viewers like this...

EDIT:
yesterday it was all about Barun signed a new movie..Today he tired and exhausted...what will you come up with tomorrow 4LIONS???

Edited by asr2kkg - 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita2011spaakidAppleApricotShyJivoldemortAura7arshi_roxBarunz4everaishu30BreeeezyJammy-fareemelfnssoapsudsjakhushiparu_roxForever19stg1..SankiMedhz...Brooke.clarissajohnrushshriPSharada_TheJoker-

hbkumar Senior Member
hbkumar
hbkumar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Barun's leaving..he has given his reasons..I for one am quite ok with his reasons...I'm sure he is tired n finds it monotonous..remember he is a restless fellow n this the first long running serial for him...also his career changed gears with the movie..now to keep pace with things he needs to take a break from ipkknd which is occupying all of his time...as he said he doesnt want to quit  n hopefully rejoin after what I'm understanding to be longish break - 6 months or so..but the dilemma is ipkknd will not be able to sustain for long without him..so I'm sure he realizes him taking a long break essentially means ipkknd ending..it would mean the same if sanaya were quitting..

I wish Barun all the best...we will always love him n support him..now I want ipkknd to end on a fantastic note..n barun-sanaya to come together again soonSmile

I hope my understanding is correct nishi? or there is something I'm missing still?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811neethyelizyscottRvicsanya_tanniaBarunz4evermemyselfandme1Jammy-ice _girltemperance12SaRun.musicfan5-happilyunknownMistyDawn.Brooke.clarissajohnrushshri_TheJoker-

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
people the tm is not working for ph

stop believing  her Smile

she is just assuming 

Edited by Safi123 - 08 November 2012 at 11:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJimonalisa1234nandu_2007melfnsparu_rox-Gan-clarissajohn

rublesanz Senior Member
rublesanz
rublesanz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
So there really was a meeting between SP and Barun?

Go to top