India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kash us din MERE SIDDHI sa baath hoti

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
The convos with Veena-Raj -Seema & kunal revealed that he fully trusted Siddhi, & he was beginning to remember & think clearly this is with reference to the pasta convo which is an indication that he can still do the things people assumed were long forgotten --

Yesterday's episode had  many loaded statements during his  convo. with richa which expressed his  thoughts & emotions  effectively &  bring some clarity to things --

The feelings  Kunal did not show when he was with Siddhi were clearly portrayed during his conversation with richa - Firstly he repeatedly acknowledged that Siddhi is HIS  WIFE so that should clarify the divorce issue.  he clearly understood that it was richas intention to Kill AC to keep him & siddhi apart & she had blamed siddhi when he unexpectedly arrived --- he expressed his guilt for trusting  her & not clarifying with his Siddhi then & loosing out on not knowing his 2nd son  --
Kunal clearly stated his opinion of richa & accused  her of :
wanting to murder AC & had she known about both children she would have tried to kill both --
 of being responsible for separating  his wife & children from him  for 9 yrs-- Killing her brother to satisfy her stuborness, of being incapable of human compassion to be able to fulfill any relationship --his disgust was evident when he forcefully pushed her away telling her she needs to see a doc. --- that she will never be Siddhi --
i think the slap was a spontanious reaction to his inability to hear anyone(other than Veena,Raj & seema)  speak about Siddhi & thats when he begins to spill the truth --

The statement that perplexes me is ""thumari sazaa ya ha ki zindigi bhar thum akheli raho"'  (your sentence is this that you will remain alone lifelong)- was this kunals belief that she will remain single  without him or his intention to vindicate his wife & get richa a lifelong cell where siddhi spent 9 years ????

Said he was going to the market to get something for Siddhi or is  he  waiting for richa to react to what he has just told her ??--waiting  to see how things unfold -

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidataunaShreya78980309annarupasiMalarkodichitsssrainbowgirleshi.nl-Rojaa-RajashHitchHiker_norzarMages

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

The convos with Veena-Raj -Seema & kunal revealed that he fully trusted Siddhi, & he was beginning to remember & think clearly this is with reference to the pasta convo which is an indication that he can still do the things people assumed were long forgotten --

Yesterday's episode had  many loaded statements during his  convo. with richa which expressed his  thoughts & emotions  effectively &  bring some clarity to things --

The feelings  Kunal did not show when he was with Siddhi were clearly portrayed during his conversation with richa - Firstly he repeatedly acknowledged that Siddhi is HIS  WIFE so that should clarify the divorce issue.  he clearly understood that it was richas intention to Kill AC to keep him & siddhi apart & she had blamed siddhi when he unexpectedly arrived --- he expressed his guilt for trusting  her & not clarifying with his Siddhi then & loosing out on not knowing his 2nd son  --
Kunal clearly stated his opinion of richa & accused  her of :
wanting to murder AC & had she known about both children she would have tried to kill both --
 of being responsible for separating  his wife & children from him  for 9 yrs-- Killing her brother to satisfy her stuborness, of being incapable of human compassion to be able to fulfill any relationship --his disgust was evident when he forcefully pushed her away telling her she needs to see a doc. --- that she will never be Siddhi --
i think the slap was a spontanious reaction to his inability to hear anyone(other than Veena,Raj & seema)  speak about Siddhi & thats when he begins to spill the truth --

The statement that perplexes me is ""thumari sazaa ya ha ki zindigi bhar thum akheli raho"'  (your sentence is this that you will remain alone lifelong)- was this kunals belief that she will remain single  without him or his intention to vindicate his wife & get richa a lifelong cell where siddhi spent 9 years ????
Sarah I would love to believe that the dialogue holds a meaning other than the contrary but Parichay has dissapointed me so many times in the past that I no longer can muster the courage to hope.But it's an interesting thought because it's only Richa who has kept believing that Kunal is hers as per Kunal he was never her 'saath' so why would he say 'akheli' when he hasn't been excatly generoud with his companionship till now?

Said he was going to the market to get something for Siddhi or is  he  waiting for richa to react to what he has just told her ??--waiting  to see how things unfold -
He just wanted to get out I guess but if they show Kunal using 20% of his brains I would say the amkers care at least slightly about the show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
wonderful post sarah..very well said..
yes indeed the y'day convo..cleared so many things which were kept openly hanged till now..
firstly he believing sid completely...then referring her as his wife ..which i completely loved...
then again him clearly sensing all Dead evil intentions reg AC2..if she would have aware of his  presence n all  ..n now he is even aware of all her weird n obsessive reasons for all her past deed which definitely make him smell her dirty game which she is about play in her rage of madness.. him thinking ...pagal kahin kiiDead in his mind...which will lead to her much waited exposure ...one more thing is what him tellingDead that sid  have gone tell abhay the truth...n not marry him n he was damn clear abt it...so this time wen sid wont turn up...there is no doubt that he wont mu sid but only suspect Dead maanhoos irada to harm his family...all in all y day convo was i read good sign for reunion after the much needed drama for TRPS..indeed a dhamakedaar convoClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singheshi.nl

sinilakshmy Groupbie
sinilakshmy
sinilakshmy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
really hope this time richha (the burai) won't hit the kunal family.this deevali i wish both the anand a good luck and re union with their family
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I agree with you that a few emotions which were not revealed before when Sid told him the truth were revealed yesterday with his conversation with R.

But I don't think he is planning any kind of legal action against her and I am sick of his casual nature towards what R did and also Sid suffering in jail for 9yrs.

san_aishrainbowgirl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Sarah, I would love to see kunal take some action to avenge Siddhi's 9 yrs saza from R. But i don't have any positive vibes left in me toward Kunal  Ouch he's disappointed us time & time again that Kunal doing anything productive seems bleak Ermm

san_aish

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
hi

The thing is whenever they give him any dialogue, we know he will not fulfil it, cvs have always shown him say things and do nothing , so him not directly saying that he will get her legally punished in a way can give some small bit of hope that he may end up doing it??????

norzar

Edited by norzar - 09 November 2012 at 3:47am

Shehnaz.Krainbowgirl

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
when kc had evidence he couldnt do anything nd nw with none im nt xpecting anythng 4m him.
Aftr watchng parichay 4m start it's evident that he can only give big lectures ,slap nd grab people's collar with his big fat attitude nd end up doing nthng yet messing up matters nd create more enemies. Nd if he truly had that potential he wud hav tried to release sid frm charges she didnt commit yet serving jail but it luks like she went 4 vacatn nd he in jail.

rainbowgirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top