Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

razor12

razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hi Ron,
 Please add me too. I am also like Lidvin. Can't do the creative stuff other than expressing my views.
BTW, I am eligible for the membership.

Edited:
  Forgot to appreciate Varun. I didn't know, he writes his own dialogues in this show. I am amazed to see his work. Also impressed that he takes his fans views into consideration while writing the dialogues.
One request to Varun: Please utilize the creative liberty you may have to keep the negativity close to zero degrees in TVS character (I mean within your power).

Thank you!

Edited by razor12 - 09 November 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyJulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi FANS (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I welcome you girls into the page... !!

Till today it was open to all to join but due to some treats I had to make it 17+ only !! any ways u are welcome in it..

open your facebook account

and open this page

https://www.facebook.com/Phir.Subah.Hogi.ShaanSE

simply hit LIKE

and you R in

Edited by ronshaan - 09 November 2012 at 9:21am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by razor12

Hi Ron,
 Please add me too. I am also like Lidvin. Can't do the creative stuff other than expressing my views.
BTW, I am eligible for the membership.

Edited:
  Forgot to appreciate Varun. I didn't know, he writes his own dialogues in this show. I am amazed to see his work. Also impressed that he takes his fans views into consideration while writing the dialogues.
One request to Varun: Please utilize the creative liberty to may have to keep the negativity close to zero degrees in TVS character (I mean within your power).

Thank you!

Its okay you can comment only :) I dont have problem

Originally posted by pankhudi11

hello ronit Big smile
 i am good and hope the same for u !!Big smile

nice post deary ...!! Clap

what to say about varun badola this men is really talented and intelligent person i was not aware that he writes his dialogues himself and that too with reference to his fans comments how sweet . i assure you i won't leave this forum till my exam comes and also support vikram no matter what . because for me PSH = vikram singh thakur aka varun badola .Embarrassed

and me too want to join ur page i am 17+ Cool

Yeah I too didn't know this but I got reply on my post about his LINES that R supperb and strong thats why said that

Originally posted by seemasr

oh my god!!!I misunderstood it as i thought only 17fans can join your fan page.I dint realise it is about age.
I crossed that sweet phase of life long agoBlushing

Seema,
that page is open 4 all but I guess the show is taking new turn so i updated it

Edited by ronshaan - 09 November 2012 at 9:28am

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
  Hello  me too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
welcome welcome :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.