Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hi every one how are you all ??

Well I can see fans stop posting some are away some left due to mass of the show But I think u should not leave it The CV is crazy and they love to mass with the shows but em sticking to it just b'cos of varun badola and his talent I must say that all His LINES and scenes are the Best N got to know from Him that 99% of those he improvise/ he write for himself and the most R from Our  comments
 n Ideas So we should Not leave .. Varun Has allot to offer and we should be entertained by his acting .. !!! No matter sugni with him or with RAWAN

CV R DEAF they don't care what we think or say But he can hear our feelings and comments and use them in the show.

one exmple- Last week I said that I miss his One LINE - "Samaj main aa gyi baat" and He used that on marriage day (yeah with anger but he did)

Any ways... there is saying in hindi - MEHNAT KA PHAL MEETA HOTA HAY and I think I work hard on this page for them so I can get what I ask at least from my fav actor on tv.

One More thing... Due to some treats I made My fan page to 17+ only fans so some might be removed from the page due to that.
this show has become like that what to do I cant lose my page for that things they are showing in the show. Only 17+ fans are welcome from now.

take care.

Edited by ronshaan - 08 November 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanisharazor12babygirl198722IstilaJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi FANS" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
How to be a memeber in your fan page Roni?Please add my name before it crosses 17

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

How to be a memeber in your fan page Roni?Please add my name before it crosses 17

Seema i Let you know how to join it if u r under 17Smile

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hi Ronshaan,

Thank you for asking about us all. I have missed all of Vikram's fans that is why I sometimes do come back to read the posts & in fact, I miss the friends I made here more than the show. LOL

If you think Varun is agreeing with the fans then why has he ignored our comments in the frustration thread? 

I know you love Vraun, and he is a special personality. I think all the atcors have good traits, but then why this silly show? It's a great pity what a mess has been made of it.

If you or others think you can bring Varun to join in  another forum where we can discuss peacefully other things besides arguing with Aditya supporters or just about everything to do with this silly show then will be happy to join you all.

Right now I have some fabric to sew...still figuring out what to make with it... I also have to take a close family member to take to the hospital, too much going on this week, so please do pray, to God, for us.

Best Wishes & Prayers

Edited by Istila - 09 November 2012 at 2:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12babygirl198722ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Hi Istila

Thanks for your comments :)

hope every thing be okay at your side and your family member get well soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Istila

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
hello ronit Big smile
 i am good and hope the same for u !!Big smile

nice post deary ...!! Clap

what to say about varun badola this men is really talented and intelligent person i was not aware that he writes his dialogues himself and that too with reference to his fans comments how sweet . i assure you i won't leave this forum till my exam comes and also support vikram no matter what . because for me PSH = vikram singh thakur aka varun badola .Embarrassed

and me too want to join ur page i am 17+ Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyronshaan

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
oh my god!!!I misunderstood it as i thought only 17fans can join your fan page.I dint realise it is about age.
I crossed that sweet phase of life long agoBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Istilaronshaan

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Add me too but i don't know how useful i will be as i don't know to make most of what u'll do only post 1-2 comments here and there.

Edited by lidvin - 09 November 2012 at 4:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Istilaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.