Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: passionalive

@Bold : true Leesan..everyone is made up of good and bad things..but you just dont go and stop loving that person by being judgemental..you really see evryday that person and their different aspects..and love evolves by time..😃 It is defintely a complex thing and we still want to understand it fully.😉 😆

Yes Yes Yes! Pals and Leesan! Very very true! One grow in love everyday and grow together which also means one would go through the changes together and still be in love the same way or more than earlier, if that's possible! 😃
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Lol! Mohan could have been eating sponge and he would be very happy at that point!!😆  Megha had apologized, said thank you, softened completely to the point of promising to support and help him in the future! Mohan felt such an indescribable joy by that revelation, he was in the throes of early love but didn't know it! 😉

And his happiness followed by more and more happiness in form of Megha's closeness to him! Everything was working in favor of him! And it was really good to see him so so happy!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pals...I believe it's Lord Byron who wrote " with all thy faults,I love thee still!" 

This aptly describes many relationships  based on love, in spite of yourself I still love you! How many people must say or think this everyday? 😉
Senpoo thumbnail
My time was up sometimes ago! Ok bye Pals and Leesan! Have a great day! 😊
Leesan thumbnail

Pals...I believe it's Lord Byron who wrote " with all thy faults,I love thee still!" 

This aptly describes many relationships  based on love, in spite of yourself I still love you! How many people must say or think this everyday? 😉

But alas...love also changes to the point where even though love may still exist ,it becomes unhealthy to the point where one person has to let go and move on, in order to survive or peace of mind. That happens all too often as well
Leesan thumbnail
Bye Poo, bye Pals!! Loved chatting with you all after such a long while! Take care! 🤗
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What an apt quote..👏
I am pondering over this more as when I look back and see that how things have changed in so many years..we fight, we cry, we admire but there is something which still amazes about the one and realize that I still love you..😆
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bye Leesan, Poo
It was really fun to have chat with you guys
Take care 🤗
-lightinfested- thumbnail
heelo happy dhanteras jo bhi yaha hai ...n bolo kya haal hai 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4