Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If not an actor, I would have beenArShi

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

If not an actor, I would have been…

They have impressed you with their acting to such an extent that you associate them more with their reel image than the real one. But wouldn't you want to know what your favourite characters would have been if not actors?

Arnav

I have worked in a call centre before I became an actor, and I love football. I used to play the sport too though now I play it once a month. But it is difficult for me to say what I would have been if not an actor. I sent my pictures for audition and got selected. Rest is history.

Khushi

I would definitely have been a fashion designer or an interior decorator if not an actor. I love decorating and designing, and I have an affinity for colours. I am instinctively inclined towards this art.

Viren

I was into business before I became an actor. I would have continued to do that if acting hadn't happened to me. I also would have been a superman but I did not explore much in this regard!

Jeevika

My aim and ambition in life has always been to be in a field associated with the glamour world. So, I would either have been an air hostess or a model. I would have had nothing to do with studies.

Aditya

If not an actor, I would have been a struggling actor. I had never thought about being anything else in life. I would have kept pursuing my dream until they were realized. But fortunately, I got success.

Pankhuri

I don't know what I would have been if not an actor because I never thought about anything else apart from acting. Even when I was in school, I wanted to be an actor. When I was in my 12th grade, I got this offer, so there was no scope to think about anything else.

Weren't these revelations straight from their hearts? Do tell us whose confession touched you the most.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters