Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kyon yeh emotional atyachar humare saath. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

LOL UMDU ji, I like your frustrated avatar! Makes for a spicy post Wink

But jokes aside, you're right; SurYa scenes have taken a backseat. But I think the CVs are doing well to build up the story. As you said before, this education track needs to be done slowly and step by step. And if Sandhya does end up going to college secretly, the bright side would be that there will most likely be a lot of SurYa moments Big smile. I would suggest you wait a few more weeks before going to Mumbai; if things get worse, rather than better, we will both go together Thumbs Up! Thank you Samiji. Umeed per duniya kayam hai aur usi umeed se I am continuing to watch with the hope that maybe they will have a parallel romantic track with the padaku track. If that doesn't happen to chaliye Mumbai chalte hain. Unhe bhi to pata chale hum bhi kya cheez hain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR--Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kyon yeh emotional atyachar humare saath. (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Fully agreed with your post UMDU. I think we haven't got any SurYa scenes for over 2 weeks. Why the CVs aren't giving us any scenes through anyone's dream. If the education track is creating problems they should at least give us SurYa romance through Suraj's dream.
Fully agree with you beta per yeh baat CVs ko kyon nahi samaj main aati. I cannot understand. The stopping of TRPS release every week has proved disastrous for DABHians. I am very sure it has dropped for DABH.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR--Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHsita11

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=akku8910]Umduji  i  agree  with  u.The  past  episodes  r  getting  repetative  contents.Time  and  again  the  CV's  r  bent  on  showing  the  incapability  of  Sandy  in  household  chores  by  recycling  the   scenes   in  the  kitchen,aangan  etc  and  Bhabo  always  trying  2  prove   herself  right in  her  quest  4  making  her  an  ideal  bahu.Yesterday's  tailoring  class  issue  was  also  1  among  them.It  was  a  disappointment   4  me  when  i  didn't  see  the  required  emotion  from  Sandy  when  Sooraj  came  2  the  house.All  i  could  see  was  a smile.Even  Chathuri  seemed  more  concerned  than  her.I  am  always  in  awe  of  this  couple  but  unfortunately  the  CV's  r  not  making  use  of  it.Why  wasn't  there  a  scene  of  heart 2  heart  talk  btw  the  couple?The  lack  of  trps  has  taken  a  toll on  the  serial.Hope  the  CV's  buckle  up  and  move  the  track  asap  as  4  me  it  seems  a  bit  dragging. QUOTE

I agree with you totally. The tracks have become boring and depressing. I would not have minded it if we had doses of SurYa moments. That would have satisfied me. That not being there frustrates me to no end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHsita11

Sugarush

Goldie

Sugarush

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Agree with your post. I do not llike the current track and CV's have shown the bitter reality that women do need a manly support in whatever it maybe. In Sandhya's case only and only now Suraj will have to do something drastic to in his case Sandhya's will study secretly. Yes and hopefully then we will able to see Surya moments.

But we only get to ser their moments after a big dhamaka, so whilst IPS is wheeling on the next dhamaka I can think of is Bhabho findin it out and again for the next few months no Surya moments hmmm

This is our tv entertaining industry

Edited by Seyaani_Billee - 09 November 2012 at 2:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDUSAIBALROUTHsita11

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
agreed.I have already shown my frustration in juna's and lakshmi thread. for a lighter note ur all welcome to Mumbai . I Will be there to welcome if not surya or bhabho. Smile Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDUSAIBALROUTH

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seyaani_Billee

Agree with your post. I do not llike the current track and CV's have shown the bitter reality that women do need a manly support in whatever it maybe. In Sandhya's case only and only now Suraj will have to do something drastic to in his case Sandhya's will study secretly. Yes and hopefully then we will able to see Surya moments.

But we only get to ser their moments after a big dhamaka, so whilst IPS is wheeling on the next dhamaka I can think of is Bhabho findin it out and again for the next few months no Surya moments hmmm

This is our tv entertaining industry
Agree with you on all the points. Pressure dalne main kya jhata hain?

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizak

agreed.I have already shown my frustration in juna's and lakshmi thread. for a lighter note ur all welcome to Mumbai . I Will be there to welcome if not surya or bhabho. Smile Wink

Thanks beta for supporting the cause. We will surely meet if they don't give us some romantic moments in the padaku track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizak

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Originally posted by Fizak

Thanks beta for supporting the cause. We will surely meet if they don't give us some romantic moments in the padaku track.

as anas is back from his hometown we Will definately have surya moments. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UMDU

Post Reply New Post

Go to top