Diya Aur Baati Hum

Kyon yeh emotional atyachar humare saath.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I may get a lot of verbal bashing for saying this but I am truly disgusted. We took  out threads after threads trying to explain Bhabo's behaviour, Sandhya's meekness and Suraj's pain.Enough has been said on them and they have been judged from all possible angles. We spent our time taking out threads with only one hope.I can't speak for others but as for me I wanted to see Suraj behave like a real man. I gave up my feminist ideas reconciling  to the ground realities that Sandhya cannot open her mouth as that can lead to her being thrown out. In a male dominated society such as ours with out her husbands support she cannot  be shown fulfilling her dreams. I consoled myself it is ok one has to be realistic.Lekin ab to lag raha hai woh bhi hone nahi wala. I somehow feel he is going to educate his wife secretly so does that mean no confrontation with Bhabo. He is the hero of the story romance to zero ho hi chuka he thoda drama hi dikha dete. We are all sympathetic to Sandhya for her emotional atyachar what about the emotions of the viewers? Kya humari koi ahemiyat hi nahi hai? Chalo jo ho gaya so ho gaya. Now atleast  take pity on us and make the padaku track romantic.Main Sandhya ke kitabon ke saath romance ki baat nahi kar rahi hoon woh to ho ga hi, I am talking about our SurYa romance. If they cheat us on that also than I think I should buy a ticket to Mumbai and give them a piece of my mind.Angry

Edited by UMDU - 08 November 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiLovePrajaRSKMladyterp-SamiR-SugarushDeebzakku8910SriBvish.naren-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHPatrarekhasita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kyon yeh emotional atyachar humare saath." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

machoasif

machoasif

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
u r rght man
y bhabasa is silent...
He is only intrested n foods

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTHsita11

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Nice ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Fully agreed with your post UMDU. I think we haven't got any SurYa scenes for over 2 weeks. Why the CVs aren't giving us any scenes through anyone's dream. If the education track is creating problems they should at least give us SurYa romance through Suraj's dream.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Sugarush-SamiR--Ayeshi-UMDUsita11

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Umduji  i  agree  with  u.The  past  episodes  r  getting  repetative  contents.Time  and  again  the  CV's  r  bent  on  showing  the  incapability  of  Sandy  in  household  chores  by  recycling  the   scenes   in  the  kitchen,aangan  etc  and  Bhabo  always  trying  2  prove   herself  right in  her  quest  4  making  her  an  ideal  bahu.Yesterday's  tailoring  class  issue  was  also  1  among  them.It  was  a  disappointment   4  me  when  i  didn't  see  the  required  emotion  from  Sandy  when  Sooraj  came  2  the  house.All  i  could  see  was  a smile.Even  Chathuri  seemed  more  concerned  than  her.I  am  always  in  awe  of  this  couple  but  unfortunately  the  CV's  r  not  making  use  of  it.Why  wasn't  there  a  scene  of  heart 2  heart  talk  btw  the  couple?The  lack  of  trps  has  taken  a  toll on  the  serial.Hope  the  CV's  buckle  up  and  move  the  track  asap  as  4  me  it  seems  a  bit  dragging. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarush-SamiR--Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTHsita11

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
LOL UMDU ji, I like your frustrated avatar! Makes for a spicy post Wink

But jokes aside, you're right; SurYa scenes have taken a backseat. But I think the CVs are doing well to build up the story. As you said before, this education track needs to be done slowly and step by step. And if Sandhya does end up going to college secretly, the bright side would be that there will most likely be a lot of SurYa moments Big smile. I would suggest you wait a few more weeks before going to Mumbai; if things get worse, rather than better, we will both go together Thumbs Up!

preeti73Sugarush-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayeshi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
What can I say UMDI aunty...!!! I am not happy at all with how the current track is going...!!! DisapproveMy craziness for DABH I am missing these days...!!!SurYa moments r zero...!!! Broken HeartDidn't like the night college idea too...!!! Thumbs DownAre they doing something wrong that they need to hide it from everyone...!!! Why to fear then??? And will Suraj be able to make Sandy IPS without inform bhabo ever??? Why he is not concerned that when bhabo will know about it, she will be furious...!!! She will feel cheated...!!! If he can bear all bhabo's tana then, why not now??? And Sandhya really should concentrate on her efforts to be a good wife rather then a good DIL...!!! D'oh

Sugarush-SamiR-UMDUSAIBALROUTHsita11

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

What can I say UMDI aunty...!!! I am not happy at all with how the current track is going...!!! DisapproveMy craziness for DABH I am missing these days...!!!SurYa moments r zero...!!! Broken HeartDidn't like the night college idea too...!!! Thumbs DownAre they doing something wrong that they need to hide it from everyone...!!! Why to fear then??? And will Suraj be able to make Sandy IPS without inform bhabo ever??? Why he is not concerned that when bhabo will know about it, she will be furious...!!! She will feel cheated...!!! If he can bear all bhabo's tana then, why not now??? And Sandhya really should concentrate on her efforts to be a good wife rather then a good DIL...!!! D'oh
Agree 100% with you. Earlier I used to watch SurYa scenes two three times now I fast forward a lot to get over the episode. The only reason I am continuing to watch is maybe they will add a parallel track of romance with  the night college. Agar wo nahi hua to I think I will give up watching. Bahut zada depressing ho gaya hai.

ladyterpSugarush-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHsita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top