blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i like her too <3

Zeeni18 Senior Member
Zeeni18
Zeeni18

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
i like her too. i think she brings a lot of energy and humor to the show and gives it it's freshness Thumbs Up
Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I also like the character of Zoya and also Surbhi as an actress..she doesn't make me cringe at her even though her character is so loud!! it just looks so natural that I can't help but like her
Craze_naina Senior Member
Craze_naina
Craze_naina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desire_20

So I've skimmed through the forum and seen quite a few posts criticizing zoya/surbhi, so I thought I'll make a post to say that I really like her! I'm a big ksg fan and in love with asad's character but I look forward to zoya's scenes as much as asad's. I like the character, I don't think it's over the top, I think she's fun and very lively, which is a good thing. I don't think she's too immature or acts like a child in front of asad... Because that's how all male/female lead interactions go in every show, they always have to fight and argue before they can start liking each other so her behavior doesn't bother me. And also I love surbhi's acting! I feel like after a long time I've seen a girl acting so well in Indian shows, her expressions go perfectly with the character and they make me enjoy her scenes. Sooo yea just wanted to say that I love zoya's acting and character, and am really looking forward to this show getting better and better!

100% agree with you...thanks for making this post

I dont like her initially before the show start, I keep thinking in my mind..how can surrbhi with ksg? can't they find anyone better than her to be paired opposite ksg

but now my opinion completely change...when I saw her in first episode, I begin to like her..superb acting. I specially wait to watch her scenes now in each episode...Her character as Zoya really driving me crazy..

I couldnt decide whether Im watching this show for asad's character or zoya's character more...they both are equally brilliant in acting

AsYa forever - always look forward for their scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRules

smiley_lizi IF-Sizzlerz
smiley_lizi
smiley_lizi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I also like her. Thoda bachpana hai usme par phirbhi that is needed to turn asad's life more livelier.
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I think her character is ok... I know that the slightly wild-child type of behaviour in her might not be everyone's cup of tea... but I'm ok with that. It is bit refreshing to see someone who is not the perfect sati-savitri types (anyways she doesn't seem to be yet). She seems to have her set of flaws like her unceanliness at a host's house, her jumping to conclusions esp about Asad and doing/saying some crazy things, etc. But I like how she seems to have her own different opinion and POV than the usual norm in the place - be it her dressing style or her way of dealing with the people who were selling fake mineral water or dealing with those eve-teasers at the restaurant, etc...
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

totaly like her...i am not muslim...but i am from new york...so already i can relate with herBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index