India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I like Zoya!

desire_20 IF-Dazzler
desire_20
desire_20

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
So I've skimmed through the forum and seen quite a few posts criticizing zoya/surbhi, so I thought I'll make a post to say that I really like her! I'm a big ksg fan and in love with asad's character but I look forward to zoya's scenes as much as asad's. I like the character, I don't think it's over the top, I think she's fun and very lively, which is a good thing. I don't think she's too immature or acts like a child in front of asad... Because that's how all male/female lead interactions go in every show, they always have to fight and argue before they can start liking each other so her behavior doesn't bother me. And also I love surbhi's acting! I feel like after a long time I've seen a girl acting so well in Indian shows, her expressions go perfectly with the character and they make me enjoy her scenes. Sooo yea just wanted to say that I love zoya's acting and character, and am really looking forward to this show getting better and better!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

laurenaparas99coccoIshita131JPRulesAdhooriSiveducherryfrasierPROTIM21disco_divaR.A.JAqibaa_19KriyanshFaultInMyStarssujairohittastahnintibs09-rajsua-smiley_lizitranquilsoul..-silentbang-MoronsKiMallikaSanju_Asad-Kii-Arzooundisclosed-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i also like her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaultInMyStars

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I adore her. She is such a virgin-heart. Beautiful and innocent on the inside.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSitastahninFaultInMyStars

AdhooriSi Senior Member
AdhooriSi
AdhooriSi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Same here I like her and its a great change after all these actresses wearing the traditional dresses 24/7 ( don't get me wrong nothing against it) but yeah a welcome change. And honestly most of the female protagonists are shown OTT therefore comparatively she seems less. 
Her acting is great and so far enjoying all of her scenes. I was a little skeptical in the beginning as she isn't a known face (at least for me) but very happy with the choice. Loving everything about the show so far...each character is being sketched out beautifully so far and many of the interrelationships shown I can totally relate to them (especially the family politics and the bonding between the cousins) totally nostalgic...!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laurenaFaultInMyStarstastahnin

tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I am loving Zoya's character too.She can be a little loud at times but she doesnt annoy me at all. I rather find her character very endearing and refreshing.And Surbhi fits the role perfectly,she's doing a great job.

FaultInMyStars

disco_diva Goldie
disco_diva
disco_diva

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
even i like her she is very sweet and cute..Smile

FaultInMyStars

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I dont have any prob with any character except that Mama ad Mammy
vedu Senior Member
vedu
vedu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I also like her! Count me in

FaultInMyStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index