Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice start ,sorry for the late comment
waiting for the next part
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting love it alot...

waiting to see the welcome geet gives him...
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
suhaaana thumbnail

PART 2

He has done it…" bach gaya…" from this girl seeing torture but didn't know that the biggest torture is coming on his way…..to save from seeing another girl maan has said to arrange for a swayamvar but didn't know that this swayamvar will make him literally run him on his feet……

He left for the office….. but didn't know that the next second he will be seeing the dozen of girls…….

Here on the other side arohi was dead scared seeing that YOU ARE SO GONE look on geet's face…that dangerous smirk on the innocent beautiful face…..arohi asked geet to confirm the amount to scolding they will get from her need deed by her parents….literally their parents….arohi was geet's friend who lives with them…… she is the daughter of their family friend who passed away leaving the small three year old arohi…… and she knew that someone is again coming to see her dear friend…..and her turn is not so far …..as she was also in the constant match making process by their mom…….

Maan was having a victory smirk on his face….finally his plan will be succeeded……daadima and mom will not make him to go through this torture again this time a big torment that will give him the life long sweet torture …….

Maan was sitting in his cabin..looking at his files…today he is having a peace a contentment in his heart …..  may be it's the PEACE BEFORE THE STORM…

Geet took arohi to the mall…she was looking around the things the couples…. She shopped for her ..and for MR  MAAN SINGH KHURANA  welcome……after all he is her guest and dare one will say that geet handa is not good in taking care of her guests…..

Arohi who was just watching geet taking all sorts of things….. that she didn't even needed….. and it was the limit when geet went to the sari section…..  

Arohi very well knew that geet didn't like to wear sari all those times when rano made her wear  the sari she literally made a scene…… she always says……. Again you are making me look like a GIFT WRAP……

Geet  very innocently hiding her all mischievous and dangerous plans……  asked the sales lady…..

Geet: can I have something in orange……

Salesgirl: sure mam……

Arohi was horried geet hated that color what she is going to do……is she going to make that poor fellow sacred by dressing like a GHOST…..

Arohi st: no it can't be true then she needs a white sari instead of orange…..

Where on the other side geet was so much engrossed in searching that she could call PERFECT…..

Here someone entered the mansion…..

Seeing some preparations are going on…..

He immediately touched daadima's feet and hugged her…..it was like his mom and dadi were preparing for some kind of shagun……

( okk …. I so much love arjun and arohi….. so how can my story be complete without them…..)

Arjun: daadima what is this……. Is someone getting married…….

Daadi: not yet arjun…… but yes for sure …… after all its SWAYAMVAR………….that too of maan…….

Arjun who was sipping water was just too much surprised that he shouted…….

Arjun: WHAT ……………………. SWAYAMVAR……….

Arjun: daadima…why are you planning to bring a earthquake here…………. No…. actually the volcano will burst today…daadi stop all this before he comes …………….

When his mother cme and cooled him down……

Naina: arjun…why are you getting hyper…its not for you…… its for maan and when he is agree…than I don't think that you should have any problem…..

Naina said in a sudden annoyed tone…..

Arjun: mom …. You have lost it…… he couldn't stand those girls whom you both actually selected and now you are making him to meet all those girls at one time….. I mean swayamvar were held in ramayan ages not today…………..

Daadima: what to do arjun when maan suggested this idea…………….

NEXT: TO BE CONTINUED………………

i know its short but kuch nahi se toh yehi acha hai...

actually due to festival and all i have gotten fever ...
this was actually written so me updating

So how is it'..

Tell me by your likes and comments''..

suhaaana thumbnail
I THINK MY SECOND LIFE READERS WILL LIKE THIS OS
shri12 thumbnail
fabulous dadi aur mom really arranged swyamar and aur yeah geet ki dimag mein kya chal raha hain waiting for nxt
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hehehehe i m laughing

o god maan swamver i also want to see this scene

what mischievous geet plan this time i want to know

update soon
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chal kya raha hai geet ke dimag me
waiting for next