Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS : HA YA NA pt 7 pg 52 jun 23 (Page 51)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
waiting

anime_gal Senior Member
anime_gal
anime_gal

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
update karona...
vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
waiting dear
mounacuty Goldie
mounacuty
mounacuty

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
GoldGlitterati Senior Member
GoldGlitterati
GoldGlitterati

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
nice parts 
Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
waitingg
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged

PART 7

While someone else too giggled listening to the innocent talks'

"so she is the candidate'."

While geet looked at someone' she looked at him he was staring at arohi'. She looked at arohi who was busy with fountain'..

So he MR KHURANA is here..she smirked'.

Both of them looked at the prospective candidate (according to them) and smirked unaware of what fate and their families was planning for them..

Maan was coming after seeing two beauties he knew that one of them was for his brother after all he had seen him drooling over her ..he was seeming much interested in her 'even maan had seen the other one she was in a definite angry mood and when he saw her face..he knew that she did where he was made a complete fool'but strangely maan was not angry he was amused by the fact that she managed to trick him..he was completely scared seeing the gorgeous orange candy and now that sweet and sour candy will be HIS'

Maan was going to make an announcement ..when he collided with someone.. the girl was drooling on his..the v of his black shervani ..his six packs ..maan was in such a hurry that he didn't saw her coming..she closed her eyes  for a second and was about to give the other person a good piece of mind when she couldn't help it ' she was definitely getting naughty ' he was looking handsome just now the turn of seeing his face '..

Geet was coming from the garden when she collided with something or say someone rock hard..she was about to fall when the person hold her to her dismay ' 

Maan saw his orange candy and immediately left her not giving her the chance to see him' geet fumed in her baby anger she was walking so fast that she couldn't see where she was heading who was coming and in a jiff they were in each other arms'

Maan smirked as he was seeing her reaction ' she was looking for the person with her anger lined eyes she was looking for them when she saw arjun and arohi..arjun was trying to know arohi ..she was standing in a corner aloof from everyone..even geet was not with her..he doesn't  know why this girl has attracted him..why she was the one who had managed to make him see her continuously she was beautiful no doubt but the pain and sudden tinge of guilt and anxiety that he saw In her eyes was something that he couldn't understand' the way she was avoiding every single gaze was something that he made her to follow her..

Arjun approached her ..arohi was apprehensive by his presence she started looking at all the sides except him '. Arjun find it quite engrossing she was trying to avoid and when arohi was about to go he held her hand'

http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/151556-kritika-kamra-walks-the-ramp-in-the-india-international-jewelle.jpg

Arjun: hi.. I am arjun'

Arohi looked at him for a second she was thinking what to do ' introduce herself or not if he was the guy who was for geet then this will destroy the chances of her being married' arjun saw her confusion and smiled'

Arjun: don't worry I am not the groom' I am his brother..now can we talk ..he asked with his expectant eyes making arohi to blush crimson red' samaira was seeing this..she doesn't know but she didn't want arohi to be with arjun..whereas arjun was  in full planning to make arohi his..he was in a definite mood to get engaged today for a second he sighed in disappointment that why did he have to say no to this swayamvar..he would have said YES if he knew that arohi would be coming he thought with some mischief '..

On the other hand geet was trying to find the person who helped her she had seen a shadow going upstairs and geet being geet she followed the shadow ..geet was on the top floor that would eventually lead to

terrace..maan was waiting for his sadvi he knew her now that she must be coming so he wa kind of playing hide and seek with her '.

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Geet saw the shadow behind the glass pane and she hurried to catch the person she knew its him..she had to catch the person..why did he leave in a hurry what did she do that he left her in a sudden moment that she even failed to register anything ''

Maan ducked geet who would have again came on his way but this time he quickly left to the terrace where there was a whole decoration .. rose petals on the floor..geet saw this and she smiled widely she was definitely liking this hide and seek '

The next moment someone hold her from back ..and she gasped..kind of freaked out with the sudden feeling of a warm hand on her bare stomach..geet closed her eyes this was total new feeling' she was in his trace that he had created and now she would have lost if his husky voice bringing her to the place where she belongs..his warm breath fall on her danglers..her hands clutched his palm' she was feeling butterfly doing a Punjabi bhangra ..she was feeling new sensations'maan's voice sent a shiver down her spine'

Maan: so how did you manage to come here..i thought you were off to god's heaven.. well I guess white suits you more than that orange color..miss orange candy '.. geet was confused for a second she again checked her appearance 'orange ..

Geet st: is he out of his mind..cant he see I am wearing white and that too this heavy and all glittery and here he is saying me orange candy..he could have used milk chocolate candy but looks like he have lost it ' ohh my god is he blind or what '

Geet was engrossed in her own thoughts that were pretty loud for maan to hear she was ..talking out loud and maan's fingers were tickling her ..he was making patterns on her bare stomach ..she failed to realized until he pinched a little'.

Geet : ouch' what are you doing' leave me you '. Dirty'.

Maan was astounded with her words no shy or drooling girl..she was a fighter a gorgeous ticki mirchi ' and he immediately spun her around holding her close to him' her eyes went wide seeing him..his sexy smirk deepened seeing her all gone..may be to heaven.. his heavenly place'

Geet was in no mood nothing toto say she was badly caught her trick was now on her '.

Geet: um..,m me ..listen I can explain 'she said with her eyes lowered'

Maan was finding it difficult to laugh she was looking like a little lamb who was going to be butchered '

Maan: so you came from your param dhaam so soon..i guess you had a first with your babaji am I right'

Geet nodded in ayes and then in a no'and then she glared at him'

Maan: so miss orange candy I guess you are also here for the swayamvar ' I am going to select my bride .. and here I am telling you the secret ..i am going to tell you who is she '.

Geet : who' is she beautiful 'geet asked being jealous '.

Maan: yes , very..she is the prettiest woman is have ever met the glint of naughtiness on her face .. the eyes that are always having some uncherished dreams..and the most beautiful thing about her is that she is frank her heart is way too attractive even than her'

Maan would have been going on..both of them were lost in their thoughts not noticing the fact that they were meeting for the first time this close ..the thoughts they were sharing..he was making her feel..she was making his heart elated ..

Geet glared at him and the next moment he was looking at her angry form'

Geet : then why are you here go and have the look at those B*** girls I guess you will find someone better ' I guess the one who will have '

When she saw maan smirking with his hands folded she stamped her foot and left him'

Geet: ahh'.

The lights of the hall dimmed..everyone was waiting for the occasion of a sudden invitation' since today there wasn't any announcement of the handsome hunk's swayamvar '.

Geet came down with a sulking face she saw arohi .. who was talking to arjun..she sighed ..and looked at her she was comfortable , geet smiled finally her cry baby found her prince charming '

Maan had gone to the DJ and instructed him what he should do..the next moment all the couples were on the middle of the hall which was changed into the dance floor' it was the rhythm that was way too soothing..arjun asked arohi ..she shied and was reluctant but later a look in arjun's eyes made her comfortable '

Maan silently approached his orange candy she was frowning even in the dimmed lights he could see her and hold her hand..geet who had no clue made her loose to him..he silently lead her in the middle of the dance floor' and his lips blew the air to make her open her eyes'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa

Geet smiled at him..she was surprised , stunned astounded , shied at the lyrics his eyes were having a naughty glint she shied in his arms..

Arjun looked into arohi's eyes directly ..waiting for her acceptance..she looked away making him disappointed but not to loose heart '..

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

Maan twirled geet ..his hands on her bare stomach hiding behind her white net dupatta ..her hands circled on his neck' arohi was in arjun's embrace..

Both were swaying In the music..conveying their feelings'.

Maan: so you like my choice.. you see I am very particular about her .. but I guess someone is jealous and is burning what do you think'.

Geet ignored his words'.

Itna bata doon tujhko
Chaahat pe apni mujhko
Yun tto nahi ikhtiyaar

Itna bata doon tujhko
Chaahat pe apni mujhko
Yun tto nahi ikhtiyaar

These were the words that made geet to go away from him..she was move away but his hands pulled her back..looking at her eyes which were conveying her feelings..she averted her eyes..she knew that loving someone and having a commitment were two different things..and frankly speaking she was scared'.

Geet: I wont be good'

Maan was confused'.

Maan: means' I know who you are..the girl who manage to fool me.. I can see someone's pure and clear heart ' you know this day is special because you are here '

His words made her smile..she came to his embrace again swaying in music'

Arjun: can I love you'????

Arjun asked arohi with the sudden glint of something deep in his eyes .. arohi looked at him with a strange twinkle ..suddenly that twinkle disappeared'making arjun to look at her in a sudden moment of aloofness'.

Tu hi ye mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

Both of them were aware of the of their position and proximity ' they were engrossed when the girls were envying arohi and geet '. The families were contented 'some tension was relieved'  two engagements on the way '     

Aisi kabhi pehle hui naa thi khwaahishein
O.. kisi se bhi milne ki
Naa ki thi koshishein
Uljhan meri suljha de
Chaahun main ya naa
Aankhon aankhon mein jataa de
Chaahun main ya naa

Arjun: what happened arohi ..are you all right arjun asked seeming arohi was just dependent on him'

Arohi just averted her gaze' she was not accepting her feelings..she liked him '

Geet was feeling suddenly bad'he looked at her ..with a strange emotions that she was looking at him..he know she was feeling rejected '

Maan: if I should have known that my orange candy is coming then I would haven't blurted out about this swayamvar '.

Geet smiled..and was feeling light'

Geet: I am sorry..i was not ready to meet anyone ' so I planned that '  

Mere chhote chhote khwaab hain
Khwabon mein geet hain
Geeton mein zindagi hai
Chaahat hai, preet hai
Abhi main na dekhoon khwaab woo
Jin mein na tu mile
Le khole honth maine
Ab tak the jo sile 

Arohi : I am an orphan..she blurted out her biggest fear.

Arjun smiled '

Arjun: so that means that I should reject you ' 

Arohi stared at him with the sudden feeling of anxiousness'

Arjun: so you are arohi Sharma..i know about you .. you know I feel the thing with you is with you arohi '.

Maan looked at geet ..he finally whispered at her '

Maan: so is it HA YA NA ' finally maan singh khurana is asking a ask he said with a smirk '.

Geet smiled'

Geet with the same attitude'

Geet: this is geet handa saying HA .. for the agreement of a lifetime'.

Mujhko na jitna mujh pe
Utna iss dil ko tujh pe
Hone laga aitbaar
Tanha lamhon mein apne
Bunti hoon tere sapne
Tujhse hua mujhko pyaar o o..
Poochungi tujhko kabhi naa
Chaahun main ya naa
Tere khaabon mein ab jeena
Chaahun main kyun naa!

Tu hi yeh mujhko bata de
Chahun main ya naa
Apne tu dil ka pata de
Chahun main ya naa

Later there was an announcement stating that it's the engagement ceremony of maan and geet and followed by arohi and arjun..

Arjun was grinning seeing his daadi  giving thumbs up to him'.

Both the couples exchanged rings ..geet was elated and she winked at arohi who blushed'

Geet: cry baby finally a prince charming for you'

Arohi blushed and hug geet '..

They got married in a month in a total royal manner both of the couples having their own sweet time'.

thank you all the readers for commenting

and liking

suhana

Edited by suhaaana - 23 June 2013 at 6:14am

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelideeps_aganehavashiswati2011jaasz_25Aakshitha02358282361Kangmannyalina_nisavynVirMan505babita8925rampintisairabEnigma78minnurajpiyasinghmaneetmayursatyasree89PoonamTCHERUKURI9thendral_111srikantharajavij10priyankasweet21preet.harmanKashish9687geet_9713sneha137niki02cvrocksqueenbee001anime_galsweet-mishtyParimishtykainturakiranShalinaparbinsonakshi.sharmannc001zornitsaZeba702Anamikarockspari1689sandymgLM1991IshitaIranisanam1234uprachidalmiamaanluvernitika20fatema_007LadyArwenmuskaan...sree.maneetmardesheetalvasadreamy4everamita5angel_smilyhottyangelpayal.gupta177shri12...RIDDHIMA...geetsmilepriya_ya1408sri91Rosmithakshubhangi_SnowFlakes_rsusmitadaisydee425Zohamaaneetsaf24mayurmaaneetambbiha-Veritaserum-ambeernkiran_ratihappydays30ramaheshSonia.KNmandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6freya123Ash1991jasminerahullove2_soma-Gemini-kabslocksimpoojavermapunam2712-Lehar-Angel13_SharmeenLuvsGCleenugurusanum23lehraparna3011anonymous.meAngel_Luvchavvi16dolly10richa_kapoornature2vrinda22DownhillkhwaishfanspvdKrishna_Sourav.hayaat.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index