Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS : HA YA NA pt 7 pg 52 jun 23 (Page 46)

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
me waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
yes plzzz.. cant wait to read wat happens next

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

PART 6

The mansion was decorated very elegantly..the grace and the sophistication was coming out of it….  Maan was in his room thinking how to escape the S.W.A.Y.A.M.V.A.R … the way his plan had turned out was really disheartening actually..he had thought that for couple of days his family will not bother him about any prospective alliance but know the whole thing was turning out to be a GROOM EXHIBITION though it should be a BRIDE one but maan was more helpless than the girls..he looked at the wall clock..

Tick..tick..tick…

The every passing minute and second was making him nervous and his all confidence was loosing..MAAN SINGH KHURANA 's SWYAMAVAR will be the next headline and this is a big issue….but his family was no where to listen him…

Maan dejectedly looked at the happenings… it was all started the girls were coming..with their families maan closed his eyes and once thought that today he had turned everything a great mess….. everything has turned out to be a big remembrance for him..he wont be having a life of his own from know ….

Maan looked at the black attire that was selected by his dear brother… and took it to get himself presentable ….

Geet cribbed as she set up her dupatta around her neck..she looked at the material that she had got for him specially it was all wasted ..her eyes were having a known longing that no one will knew…. Geet looked at arohi she was sitting all ready just filling her eyes with kohl..she was really looking like a baby doll and needs  a prince charming for her… but will she get …

Geet made a small puff and a delicate bracelet adorned her wrist she looked at herself in the mirror today there was no saree torture but the naughty and rough geet was all looking like ready for getting married….

Arohi smiled at geet as she called her….

Arohi: geetu lets go… else mom will come her to take us and you know na if she will come then we are going to have a long lecture on taking too much time, she said with a cute pout..

Geet pulled her cheeks and they giggled…. She mimicked her mom…

Geet: aru mom will say…. What I am going to do with these two… look both have turned twenty ready for marriage and still behaves like a kid…

Geet was doing with all perfection when rano saw them..she first made a funny angry face to which geet looked away biting her lips…arohi pointed at geet and in return get a super angry glare from geet…

Rano: are you done geet…. Arohi beta come with her… she then settled geet's duppata and arohi's pallu ..both looked at her and geet made a face…and cribbed…

Geet: mumma see it was fine you messed it up..while arohi made a baby face…

Rano looked at them with saddened expression and told them…..

Rano: grow up arohi , geet.. and behave while you are there….

The show of the mansion was showing like something big was going to happen… but no one knew that for what they were invited geet and arohi entered the mansion… it was vast the decoration was saying something different ..like they were there for some kind of a function or someone is getting married… geet was impressed with the big lawn that khurana's had there was a big fountain which was lighted  she looked  at the water flowing and smiled…something was there at this place and geet definitely want to discover that … arjun looked at maan who was still trying to pursue his mom by giving her some logical meanings while daadima was with arjun… he asked daadi at once….

Arjun: daadi what do you think whom maan will choose today… I guess the one in pink saree he pointed at the random girl …

Daadi looked at the girl ..and then at arjun…. He was staring at her she was way too beautiful and was smiling softly…  daadi was having the clues that who is going to b next in line….

Daadi: maan I don't think so because I guess someone else is smitten by arohi … she pulled his ears… and he gave an embarrassing shy smile…  

Arjun thought to himself… " so her name is arohi well nice name… I guess daadi will help me in getting her close…. He pretended like he was actually not looking at her while the truth was completely different…

Arjun: daadi .. you know me she is not my type you know all shy types she will suit maan … I want someone like me you could rule arjun khurana …. Not that I will have a wife like her….

Daadi: if you are saying so son then fine I guess she will be perfect for maan… I am going to tell naina to ask for arohi's hand for maan….

Saying so daadi went ..making arjun to comprehend what just happened…. Geet and arohi met the guest most of girls they knew and one was there samaira she was the biggest competitor to geet as she was geet's college mate and was completely haughty and challenging types…  she looked at geet who gave her a DUMB LOOKING and saw arohi arohi disgustingly like telling her that she didn't suits here … she was an orphan she was on the mercy on handa's geet saw this and was ready to pounce on that samaira…she was about to give a great punch on that samaira's face but arohi pulled her back..geet looked at the unshed tears of arohi she felt bad and immediately took arohi making an excuse ….

They were in the garden unknown to them that two pair of eyes were seeing them… arohi made geet to look at her they were standing at the same fountain….

Arohi was feeling heavy with the love and care geet always bestowed on her ..she always had been a sweet sister to her never she made her feel that she was an outsider…..

Arohi ( adamantly ) when geet didn't looked at her..she made geet to look at her….

Arohi: geetu look at me…. She was already feeling bad for ruining geet's day and know she was having a uncertain vibes from this place…

Arohi: (again) geetu look at me….

Geet looked at her angrily and snapped at her….

Geet: why did you stop me aru..you know that ..the witch like samaira needs a good punch that too on her not so beautiful face… how dare she give you that looks…. Doesn't she know who are you….

Arohi: geet please calm down… you know what type of girl she is and why are you spoiling your mood due to her and somewhere she was right geetu I am spoiling your day ..i shouldn't have come here…

Geet looked at her dear friend unbelievingly…she looked at arohi with much anger ….

Geet: cry baby dare you say that again.. I think you need a piece of mind first… you know that you are my sister and dare you think like that agian I swear I will give you a nice lesson…

Arohi: but truth never changes geetu I am an orphan ..and this wont change my identity….

Geet: last time I am saying you arohi stop thinking all utter nonsense you are getting too weird you know… how I am going to search a perfect groom for you …  she said with a mocking face…

Arohi wacked her and both of them laughed..

While someone else too giggled listening to the innocent talks…

"so she is the candidate…."

While geet looked at someone… she looked at him he was staring at arohi…. She looked at arohi who was busy with fountain…..

So he MR KHURANA is here..she smirked….

my readers are loosing interest so i am completing all my works... next part will be tomorrow...

and then will complete limits of unconditional love

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelinehavashiswati2011rohini8786MADHUKAAJALKIMLharudimpAakshithakangsarbjeetalina_nisavyn02358282361VirMan505ShineXaviersairabEnigma78mkd.70ammyicycoolstephanieferPoonamTsugivarunrizwanaqpriyankasweet21preet.harmanKashish9687geet_9713niki02sweet-mishtyqueenbee001anime_galgawjusangelGoldGlitteratiprachidalmiapari1689flowing_rivermishtibLadyArwenteju2292sree.maneetLM1991dreamy4evernishamnakshubhangipayal.gupta177geetsmilehottyangelsridevi_n...RIDDHIMA...vandana73ElienoreMGdeep002Zohamaaneetdaisydee425Hanishadevi-indu-saf24happydays30ramahesh-Veritaserum-mayurmaaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6freya123kabslockspunam2712gill123love2_soma-Gemini-sanum23CuteStrawberryimpoojavermachavvi16vrinda22khwaishfanDownhillspvd

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hey hun.. damn i wished geet punched samira.. nice part hun.. cant wait for maaneets second meeting.. cont. soon

suhaaana

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
nice part
arjun has already fallen for arohi
is maan also watching geet

suhaaana

geetsmile IF-Dazzler
geetsmile
geetsmile

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
wow awesome part ..loved it both waiting for next

suhaaana

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
wonderful update..cant wait for maaneet to meet..pls cont soon..

suhaaana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index