Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS : HA YA NA pt 7 pg 52 jun 23 (Page 37)

sridevi_n IF-Dazzler
sridevi_n
sridevi_n

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
awesome update. geet plan's was just awesome, but maan will definetely say yes to her now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
waitingDay Dreaming

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
typing update will give tonight

LadyArwen

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

PART 5

The way the gorgeous sadhvi was behaving maan wanted to cry..she was still looking like a orange candy and her eyes were having the naughtiness that was making him to look twice that what he saw was right..doesnt he looking at a khubsoorat bala.. that his mind questioned when his innocent heart said a big no.. telling him no.. how can you say like this to her she is pure and divine….

Maan immediately excused her…

Maan: I am sorry mam..saying so he went…

Geet wanted to giggle and laugh at him.. he planned worked… she was succeeded in him fool though she was having no clue that who was he and what was she doing with him ..she just knew that her plan did work..geet was having a winning smirk on her face..she looked at maan who was going..she was so happy that in excitement she didn't saw arohi having ample of shopping bags..arohi was about to faint seeing geet when geet hold her…

Arohi: geet..geet.. ye kya hai..what is this..change immediately what have you done to yourself..is their any baba or ashram here.. babaji see what she did..geet I know you are not interested in marrying anyone but you could have wait for your mister perfect..itni jaldi haar man li..sanyas le liya..geet no ..what I will say to mom and dad ..

Arohi was blabbering unconsciously she was about to faint when she saw geet..her best friend had done this ..she was looking like a total sadhvi..geet smiled and when arohi was about to hug geet  she showed her the hand…

Geet: arohi you cant come to me now… I am off to param dhaam ( god's paradise) …. She said dramatically adding some more naughtiness in her act…. Arohi was now any minute going to cry..she had already dropped those shopping bags….

Arohi: geet … geet listen to me I am arohi your aru…. Geetu ye kya kar liya….

Geet burst out laughing she had literally made arohi cry… geet immediately hugged arohi who was by now weeping she consoled her…

Geet : shh my cry baby tu toh darr gayi..see I am fine…. This was all drama and dekh tu bhi dhoka kha gayi..you friend made you a fool successful… she wiped aru's tears while glaring at her telling her dare you cry again…

Geet: stop crying now..he will cry now who is coming tonight I just hope we will have a gala time aru..i am so sorry aru… it was not intentional but tera pyara sa chehra dekhkar I couldn't help myself after all I have full rights on my cry baby ..

Arohi wacked her arm…

Arohi: you would have killed me instead ..you know kitna darr gayi thi main… I was so scared …

Geet took all the shopping bags and arohi took half of them from her … they were going now..everything was set now… when arohi immediately took geet to changing room..

Arohi: now change that too now..geet obliged to her and changed in her t shirt and jeans her hairs again floating her glares ..she was just like another college girl…

Geet: stop seeing me… warna you would faint now… come and lets have an chilled ice cream its too hot here ..geet again said something making arohi to freeze…

Geet: chal ab aru…

Aru: n I am not coming I am scared you wont do this to the poor guy he will lost his wise thinking… geet don't make him your prey… you can deny to him and mom…and mom had called she is asking where are we..so better come I don't want icecream…

Geet ignored her … and bring two cones for them.. butterscotch for aru and chocolate for her… she handed her and made her way to home……

Maan came back home he was about to enter when he saw the servants running here and there..the decorations were going on…. He was having no clue…

He stopped his servant and asked…

Maan: chandu what is all this…

He made a face and without giving any answer just went to complete the preparation ..maan was looking at everything..this was totally a mess ..he was not aware of what was going on..he was about to stop someone again when he found his mom instructing the servants about the meal and dinner …

Maan looked at his mom..the way naina was instructing about the menu it looks like something big is happening….

Maan: mom what is going on.. who is coming and itni preparations kis liye..he was asking when saw arjun coming with two shervani's inhis hand..he put one on maan and asked him..maan was confused nno answer from his side …. When he turned to his mom….

Arjun: mom kaunsi wali black or golden…

Naina: arjun this black and silver is good maan will look like a prince in this….and he will defintlely choose a nice cultured daughter in law for me…

( hmm my friend prachi just goes into maanland seeing MSK in black so this Is for her…)

Maan looked confused first then the words started ringing in  his head …

Maan: prince.. DIL…ye kya hai…

Maan : mom ye kya hai.. who is going to married today… he was dreading the answer ….

Arjun looked at maan amused…

Arjun: mom maan is so desperate to get marry….

Arjun consoled maan he put his sympathetic hand on maan's shoulder..

Arjun: cool down brother..its just  swayamvar today mere  pyare bhai ka swayamver…ab toh bas dulhan ka intzaar hai…

Words were looking like thorns S.W.A.Y.A.M.V.A.R…each word pricking the kind soul of maan singh khurana maan was definitely in big mess he was looking like a fish who was about to get trapped for lifetime….

Maan: mom you are kidding me kis ka swayamvar kaisa swayamvar…. What is all happening here..daadima .where is she….

Naina: maan no one is here in mood of joking you are getting married and this is for you since you suggested that you wont be going to see any girl now so we invited all the girls here just select the one for you and rest leave on us..we wont pressurize you for anything….

Maan was seeing stars in the day..he was looking at his brother and his mother like he looked as an alien..today he somehow escaped this bride looking rather say searching torture and now he will be the show piece …maan needed air some fresh air..he wants peace … everything is totally senseless swayamvar doesn't held in these ages…

Maan tried to defend…

Maan: mom are you saying me that you took my words seriously and you had organized a swayamvar for me..he was praying that this will be a nightmare he wanted to hear a NO…

Niana: maan stop questioning the guests will come soon get resdy..

Maan angrily snapped….

Maan: why don't you say get yourself look presentable for the ultimate torture of lifetime…

Arjun was seeing maan and his mom bickering he was giggling….

Arjun: yup for bidding maan… chalo now get ready ….

Maan shot an angry glare to arjun….

Maan: I am not a part of your so called swayamvar mom..you have your other son.. tell him to get ready … he will have your wish fulfilled..now get ready arjun… maan mocked…

Arjun looked at his brother they were ready for a fight…

Arjun: me ..why me you suggested this and you are the one who will be the groom…

Before maan could reply back…. Naina yelled at them…

Naina: maan , arjun both of you get ready there will be girls for both of you..now don't you dare to say anything before I will make you marry today only …. This was the warning khatarnaak wali for them..both were disappeared in a minute …..

Here at geet's place a bomb was dropped on arohi and geet…

Rano had told them to get ready she had given arohi a beautiful saree and girl a off white lehenga to get ready..they were having no clue what was going…

Rano: both of you get ready …. I want you two ready in an hour .. we cant be late …

Arohi looked at geet she was fuming in anger her plan had been spoiled she looked at the dress this time they are going the groom's side is not coming they were having no clue what was going on…

Geet looked at arohi who was shivering while wearing saree..geet went near her and kneeled down to set her plates…she was a master in tying the saree now..she looked at arohi she was crying…geet made her sit and looked at her…

Geet was worried what happened to her suddenly..

Geet: aru kya hua… why are you crying did mom said anything tell me I will fight for my sis she said trying to cheer her..but arohi 's sobs increased she hug geet and started crying more she was sniffling…

Arohi: now you will be married and leave me..tera plan toh work karega nahi geetu…. I will miss you..you will now mess my things…she was cribbing telling all nonsense…

Geet wiped her tears…

Geet: cry baby don't worry I will search a better and good looking handsome for my sensitive cry baby ..he will keep you happy..and kisne kaha I am getting married..abhi toh that guy will see real geet handa how dare he say no to come here….

Arohi: geetu I am feeling this time it will be all set you you…

Geet: you mean this time I will be geet maan khurana…geet said without noticing that she had already accepted the truth….

Arohi: haan and this name looks so good ….

Geet: baby jyada mat soch..now get ready…

Geet instructed her but right now same feeling of having this as MR PERFECT was there within her ……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next: finally HA YA NA ..

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE 

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy requestSmile

for links to my other works

MY WRITINGS MY CREATIONS

Its my FB GROUP DO JOIN FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES.. as sometimes I am late in sending pms'

SUHAANA'S FICTIONS

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_agapyarisahelinehavashiMADHUKAAJALKIMLPoorvaArorajaasz_25Aakshithakangsarbjeetnikitaagarwal06Saikut67Enigma78piyasinghminnurajpreet.harmanParimishtysweet-mishtyanime_galGoldGlitteratiDazlingdivyaPoonamTthendral_111drashti.dfanangeeshmaankisimmShalinaparbinAnamikarocksnostalgicmoonLM1991pari1689sree.maneetmishtibprachidalmiasanam1234uLadyArwenfatema_007dreamymishti88sridevi_nRosmitha...RIDDHIMA...shri12hottyangelangel_smilygurti30sheetalvasaamita5dreamy4everkshubhangisnehapriyageetsmile..Enigma.._SnowFlakes_ramaheshambeern-Veritaserum-kiran_ratinehakapoor7Tia-AFreeBirdrsusmitaHanishadevisaf24Zohamaaneet-Mounika--Lehar-impoojavermakabslockspunam2712gill123sanum23lehrAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGCleenuguruammu5love2_soma-Gemini-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sonia.KNzaara2212shah10Ash1991freya123mandy15khwaishfanchavvi16vrinda22Angel_LuvDonnaaspvdKrishna_Sourav

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
omg..i cant stop laughing reading the part..
geet dressed as sadhvi..
maan asked sorry for holding her..
poor arohi..
in verge of crying looking geet..
poor geets plan failed 
maan was seeing stars in day..
his family took his words seriously n arranged swayamwar..
me waiting eagerly for this swayamwar..
so excitedly..
rofl..hahaha..

Edited by valli22 - 25 April 2013 at 9:09am

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by valli22

res

waiting

vrinda22

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
first n second..yippee

suhaaana

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
wonderful update..pls cont soon..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index