Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS : HA YA NA pt 7 pg 52 jun 23 (Page 29)

maankisimm Senior Member
maankisimm
maankisimm

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
AWESOME ...LOVE THIS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMITT

AWESOME ...LOVE THIS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

thanksss
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
UPDATING

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigma78ShalinaparbinLadyArwenDonnaaspvd

vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
waiting waiting

suhaaana

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
waiting...

suhaaana

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
waitinggg

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenmoon

waitinggg

updating
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

PART 4

A smile adorned on her supple lips..she looked so naughty..her eyes glittering with that mischievious glint that can make anyone to stay two feet away from her.. she was in the changing room.. geet very genuinely drapped the orange cotton saree..she looked at herself and winked at her image..

She was really getting bad and impish she thought with a sigh…

Geet looked at two malas in her hand one was rudraksh and other one was tulsi mala.. she first put on her one rudrakash one in her hand drapping around her wrist that it could be looking like a bracelet..she put a long and a short one in her neck … geet pull off her designer clutch from her hair letting them to casade till her waist ..they were silky soft ..looking so good..she pulled them in a neat bun wrapping the rudraksh mala in her hair..

Geet looked at herself in the mirror…

She couldn't stop her laughter she was looking perfect … a perfect sadhvi..a brahamcharini… geet giggled at her thought she was going to implement to the poor guy… but before she wanted to check if it will work…

Geet: be careful geet don't let aru see you else you are gone.. but madam forget to change her designer sandals… ohh she did a mistake…  geet tiptoed and looked around .. arohi was not there she had made her to go around and select atleast ten good churidaar for her …

First arohi was reluctant but seeing geet's glare she meekly obliged to her demand least she knew that what torture geet was going to do on a poor soul…

Maan with a good and handsome scowl entered the mall he needed to find a ring for his wife.. maan thought…

Maan: WIFE!!!.. no no.. would be wife from all those dozen of photos that dadima selected if I will be able to find one… he was in a hurry poor guy had to call off his important video conference just to make sure he did what his daadi said…

Maan looked around and the mall looked like a fish market he thought …

Maan: itna shor I cant even think properly ..he was actually having one percent interest in searching any life partner now or to select any ring .. he just needed so peace for his mind ..every week he was prominent dealer who goes to see a precious and expensive show piece he thought and when he protect he himself was going to be presented as a show piece to those hungry eyes who just knows how to drool on his perfect psyche and  will ogle at him..

Maan went to select a ring before any more calls will disturb him..  he selected after much contemplation a beautiful ring … and quickly made it packed… but then something snapped in him and he took the ring and payed off and started to go..after all now he needs to give this ring to his daadi …

Maan looked at some people chatting laughing .. and he couldn't believe what he saw..he saw husband's bearing the angry glares and tantrums of thier wives..while husband was quietly and patiently holding the shopping bags the wife was busying in selecting …

Maan closed his eyes ..and what he saw was not actually good ..he imagined himself carrying those stuff he probably had to shout and went away but certainly couldn't ..when someone so touch collided with him…

He steadied her in his strong arms… she was looking orange ..

Maan : ORANGE CANDY…

His mind questioned ..he was definitely going mad..his mind was assuming things.. he was looking at her face..so calm and her eyes tightly shut …. Her lips were quivering even her body seems to be stiff that maan assumed…

He was so lost in the two flicks that came out of her perfectly neatly done bun … those were coming on her eyes and irritating her and she making faces …

Strangely the ring was in his hand and her one hand holding his hand…  he looked at the ring then at her hand ..

Wow the skin color so much complemented the ring .. like it is made for her ..his innocent heart and super naughty mind yelled… maan again saw the combination and he couldn't deny that yes that was a good combination.. but those brown beads in her wrist made him confuse … maan looked at her again and something snapped within him..his hold was getting loose ..

Geet quickly opened her eyes wide..

She was thinking probably how to kill him…

Geet thought… with pouting lips and angry eyes…

Geet: I swear I will make him see the stars in the day time if he will let me fall down a single scratch on him and this jerk and idiot will pay heavily…

She gave him a sarcastic smile and motioned with her eyes to put her down..

Not down but on her feet ..maan quickly let her go of his arms and before she could fall down and hurt her he pull her with his hand to make her fall on his rock hard chest .. she snuggled unknowingly smelling his strong masculine scent …  and oddly didn't this time wanted to come out but the next moment his hands pulled her off him…

Maan: I am sorry ..ahh .. maan was thinking what  to say to her she was looking like a sadhvi as like meera was…

Geet smirked she knew what to do know…

Geet: hare rama hare krisha.. Krishna ji hume maaf kar dena..

Geet was all the time looking above giving maan heart attack his heart was pounding like soccer ball.. what this lady gonna do he was clue less..she was gorgeous no doubt but why she chose to be a sadhvi was a big question…

Maan: I am so sorry..

Geet made a cry baby face…  and left from there…

okkk so i just wanna ask u if u r enjoying reading this...

coz i will update one more part if you are really like my crazy thought

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy requestSmile

for links to my other works

MY WRITINGS MY CREATIONS

Its my FB GROUP DO JOIN FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES.. as sometimes I am late in sending pms'

SUHAANA'S FICTIONS

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelideeps_aganehavashijannatdrashtikangsarbjeetrockingmishtinikitaagarwal06Enigma78Moli59minnurajkash53piyasinghammyicycoolangeeshsugivarundrashti.dfanthendral_111vij10PoonamTpreet.harmanrizwanaqDazlingdivyasonakshi.sharmamaankisimmShalinaparbinnostalgicmoonGoldGlitteratianime_galcutestarzkainturakiranTusher20-gurtimaniac-kavya.sravyaprachidalmiapari1689IshitaIraniSphinxfatema_007mishtibLadyArwenmaanluversree.maneetshabnam22dreamy4everAtiffasridevi_njssoodChanandlerBongGOODLUCKANGELCrazyMaaneetFanangel_smilypriya_ya1408Rosmithageetsmilekshubhangipayal.gupta177ElienoreMG...RIDDHIMA...shri12rsusmitasporthy_smile28sweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBird_SnowFlakes_Mahimaankiran_ratiambeernHanishadeviZohamaaneetsaf24mrk-1anjucoolharshithaaaaaaa-Veritaserum-happydays30ramaheshSonia.KNmandy156n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212seemamaryfreya123gill123impoojaverma-Lehar-Ash1991love2_soma-Gemini-kabslockspriyasreepunam2712lehrAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23.Tanmaya.richa_kapoorAngel_Luvchavvi16vrinda22khwaishfanDownhillKrishna_SouravspvdDonnaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index