Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS : HA YA NA pt 7 pg 52 jun 23 (Page 21)

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
pls update..waiting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

sridevi_n IF-Dazzler
sridevi_n
sridevi_n

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Awesome OS. Loved Geet in this. Please update soon.

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanishadevi

pls update..waiting..

updating
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_cute

Originally posted by suhaaana

NOTE
hiii

its been a long time since this is updated

so are there any readers who wants me to complete this OS

or leave it as it is???

complete this os as soon as possible dear 

waiting for the swayamvar 

updating
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

PART 3

Arjun who was sipping water was just too much surprised that he shouted…….

Arjun: WHAT ……………………. SWAYAMVAR……….

Arjun: daadima…why are you planning to bring a earthquake here…………. No…. actually the volcano will burst today…daadi stop all this before he comes …………….

When his mother cme and cooled him down……

Naina: arjun…why are you getting hyper…its not for you…… its for maan and when he is agree…than I don't think that you should have any problem…..

Naina said in a sudden annoyed tone…..

Arjun: mom …. You have lost it…… he couldn't stand those girls whom you both actually selected and now you are making him to meet all those girls at one time….. I mean swayamvar were held in ramayan ages not today…………..

Daadima: what to do arjun when maan suggested this idea…………….

The simple words from daadi's mouth were like a blast  for poor arjun..maan suggested swayamvar for himself..is he hearing correct..or something is wrong with his senses..he needed to check his brother ..

Arjun st: I think maan is in some kind of shock or the trama after meeting the last proposal .. the girl must have tortured my poor brother with her constant drooling…. Oh god save my brother he is such a innocent fool infront of these girls whose brains are much sharper than sharp pointed knives….

Well well arjun was so lost in his self introseption about the whole details which he suddenly explored so thought to help his mother when maan himself is ready to be hanged in a lifetime imprisonment..little did he know that it will be beneficial for him too….

Here in KC maan was geninely happy ..he was feeling out of this world… today he has found a permanent solutions of this girl seeing torture… it was not like that he was inclined to say no to any proposal..but according to him..atleast girl should speak ..she should open her mouh to tell him about herself ..

He was the only fool who will say everything …. But still no response no response from other side… first he thought that the girl must be shy that was actually bound to happen but the shyness should be only upto a certain limit… there should be a practical view as well … which till now every single girl lacked… so to get rid off other proposals he thought it will be better to play in his own way…and swayamvar will be the best option….

IN MALL

Arohi was still contemplating why ..geet had asked a orange saree when she needs to have a colour she likes..

Arohi st: geet will definitely land in some big prblem.. oh god please save me from this tornedo…. Look here she comes… she saw geet coming towards her….

Geet didn't find the saree she wanted so she thought its better to drag arohi to next shop atleast it will not waste her time…

Geet : arohi come lets go to  some other place they are not having the saree I want…. I just want an orange cotton saree….

Arohi was shocked…

"COTTON SAREE"

She wanted to blast on geet..what the hell is she thinking…shouldn't she select something with atleast small work on it..may be a shiffon saree… or silk but here she is finding cotton… what does she want to do…

Arohi very meekly asked her…. Knowing the next moment geet would actually give her a big lecture telling how to live the life on your own terms….

Arohi: why cotton saree we could have something in silk or shiffon… or a nice churidaar or anarkali….

Geet smirked …

Geet: aru you are such a cry baby..  she side hugged her..and started to explain her view…

Geet: aru you know what ….  That guy what's his name ya MAAN SINGH KHURANA he will cry for a big time.. for saying a desperate yes for me..geet handa..still the guy don't know that he is actually with fire … he will burn his entire self if he will even come near me…

Arohi: but what if he turns out to be water..then he will quench off all your fire with his wetness and then who knows that this combination of fire and ice will be made ….

Geet got annoyed and looked at sroi with accusing eyes telling her" are you really my friend… "

Geet : now enough of your philosophical thoughts come now and select something for you too…

Maan would have not thought even in his dreams that his mere words are going to be true. His family is going to organise a swayamvar for him….  And the biggest sweet torture is coming on his way….

He was engossed in his work when a call distured him…maan picked up the call only to find daadima ordering him to bring a beautiful ring for his would be wife….

Maan: no ways daadima..i am not going to buy any stupid ring…you can ask mom she will buy any ring of her choice….

Daadima knew that making him agree is the toughest job in this life…. So she adopted the strictest tone that actually make her two grandsons scared of her still now just like in their childhood ….

Daadima: Mr MAAN SINGH KHURANA I don't want to hear any argumets now just go and select a beautiful ring for your would be wife… and dare you deny it….

Maan didn't know how to say a NO… he was struck a big time….

So just agreed knowing there is no way he could escape…..

Maan: fine I am going….

He frowned and cut the call….

NEXT: TO BE CONTINUED……………

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE 

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy requestSmile

for links to my other works   MY WRITINGS MY CREATIONS

Its my FB GROUP DO JOIN FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES.. as sometimes I am late in sending pms'

SUHAANA'S DREAMLAND ON MAANEET

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisahelinehavashiBluesaffire2jaasz_25tittu75kangsarbjeetrim7GURTIEVERalina_nisavynpariiichociiinikitaagarwal06avany11hgurti.7cutesrijuEnigma78lathaauammyicycoolthendral_111srikantharajavij10PoonamTGoldGlitteratipreet.harmanKashish9687lovepoorizwanaqmamatha.ParimishtymaankisimmShalinaparbinanime_galniki02geeta-99mahi_gurmeetanitha_tootyprabha75kavya.sravyaprachidalmiasanam1234usahibasharmapari1689fatema_007mishtibLadyArwen-eiya-maanluver-Awaari-Geet88shabnam22Atiffasheetalvasadreamy4evervanadhidreamymishti88KasiKasiCrazyMaaneetFanangel_smilyjssoodgeetsmilekshubhangiRosmithasnehapriyashri12...RIDDHIMA...payal.gupta177vandana73ChanandlerBongsweetsampa39rsusmitalovesia_SnowFlakes_saf24kiran_ratinehakapoor7HanishadeviZohamaaneetharshithaaaaaaaambeern-Veritaserum-anjucoolprerna1pop77maanmeet1Ash1991maaniqra6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212freya123mandy15seemamaryimpoojavermapunam2712gill123..Khaleesi..love2_soma-Gemini-kabslockssanum23lehrleenuguruAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGCricha_kapoorAngel_Luvnature2vrinda22chavvi16khwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravDonnaadrrose31

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
pls update soon..we are waiting for ages fren...Big smile

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanishadevi

pls update soon..we are waiting for ages fren...Big smile

updatedTongue
lovesia IF-Rockerz
lovesia
lovesia

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Love it graphics

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index