MG OS : HA YA NA pt 7 pg 52 jun 23

Posted: 11 years ago
hiii alll

here is an os ...

PART 1

She was sad'.looking gloomy'why god'why was it her mistake that she is a girl'..again same drama..same things'..she will be clad in a ravishing saree like all other times''again a guy is coming to see her'..and again she has to decide something hw to make the boy scared f her'..for god sake she was geet 'the great geet handa how can be some one like those timid and coward can take her'she is a princess..her father's princess'and can any princess get someone less than any prince charming''

NO'..Absolutely not,'.geet said so loud''.that she was clearly audible to all'her friends..enemies'and last but not the least that cranky teacher was also looking at her'' her friend arohi who was sitting beside her quickly pinched her to get her out of her LALA land''

Geet: OUCH!!!!!!

All were panicked seeing the great geet fussing queen handa first saying something weird and now shouting'arohi quickly composed herself and geet for once stand up on her seat'..

The teacher came to her side '..and asked very sweetly'it was actually seeming like he is through daggers to her though his sugar coated words.which were no less than poison for her''

Teacher: are you fine geet'..what happened this time'..

All the class were really very excited to listen to her very unique answer once again'.. and teacher mentally cursing himself to have asked him'this time which mills and boons story she will narrate only god knows'..

Geet composed her self and look around at the expectant faces looking ather some were pleading to save them from this torture and some just grinning like knowing 'one two and three and she again goes'..

Geet: sir'..shaddi'.( sir marriage).

Teacher: shaddi'kiski  shaddi' geet '..( wedding'whose geet'.)

Geet: Meri''..( mine'')

The class gasped on her words'.their fussing queen is getting married'.. but what's the hurry'and why is she getting married at this tender age of twenty'. Who is the guy who is going to be the savior of the teachers'..who can handle this chatterbox''.

Teacher: tumhari '.. are you sure''.the teacher was himself having no clue what to answer''

( yours' are you sure''.the teacher was himself having no clue what to answer'')

Geet started crying fakely..letting the big fat crocodile tears to flow from her eyes''..

Geet: sir '.mumma papa wants me to settle'' today a guy is coming to see me'..how dare he come to see me'.am I any show piece'' all were scared with her tone''.god knows what he will ask'..i will just make his life hell if he even saw me like that'..she just cutely pouting with anger'..

Geet: you are getting sir what I mean''

Sir: yes dear I know'..

teacher st: please god save the poor soul from this torture''save the poor boy'..

geet could have continued when the bell rang''

the class was super excited to know who is coming to see their fussing beauty''

classmate 1: who is coming geet'are you really gonna marry'' oh god you really gonna get marry and leave us''.

Geet: hey hey'virus'..don't worry I will be here'so chill'..

She walked out of the class with arohi'..arohi  took  her to cafeteria to know what is going in her devil mind''

Arohi: who is coming this time''and what have you planned'..

Geet: don't know yar..some maan singh khurana''and this time I am blank'..let me think'.geet was seriously thinking '.when an idea struck her''.

On the other side''

A handsome guy was arguing with his mother and daadi'..

Maan: daadi please I don't want to get marry''.why don't you understand'..again a girl..what will I do''she will be either blushing or looking at me'..agar me kuch puchu toh she will blush like I said anything that made her feel awkward''

Daadi and his mother giggled'.listening to him'..

Daadi: are what we can do when my pota is so handsome ki kisi bhi ladki ki bolti band kar de''

Maan who was in fuming mode'smiled slightly at his daadi's comment''

Maan: daadi do you think that it is true''

Daadi: I am pretty sure maan'.

Maan: then I think you should arrange a swayamwer for me'..invite all those girls'jinki photos you are hiding''I will marry the girl who will try me to get rid of her rather than drooling on me''is it done'..

Maan was hiding his victory smirk''

He has done it'" bach gaya'" from this girl seeing torture but didn't know that the biggest torture is coming on his way'''

***********************************************************************************

So how is it'..

Tell me by your likes and comments''..

next

part  2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281310?pn=12

part  3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281310?pn=21

part  4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281310?pn=30

part  5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281310?pn=37

part  6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3281310?pn=46

part  7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/86144756

Edited by suhaaana - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .bloom.

whts this

dear i reserved this for an os actually

Hey wow, nice one dear. liked it. Now waiting to see what will maan do and geet too. Hahaha, teacher is scared of geet for asking a question. lol. that was funny but awesome. continue soon dear. Pls add me to ur pm list. thanku chinni. 
Fabulous part dear he himself invited trouble aur geet aur uski nautanki

nice start

waiting for next part
nice
plz update next part soon
want to know how geet will torture him
congratulation for new MG OS
nice ,lovely start😳
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago
awesome os di 
teacher is also scared of the great geet handa 
ab geet hai hi aisi 
as she said papa ki princess 
how can anyone come n just marry her like that 
uska explanation uski teacher ke liye funny tha di 
n teacher praying that the guy is saved lol
geet got a plan 
not gud for u maan singh khurana 
on the other hand 
maan is making his own plans 
lekin maan trust me geet is not going to fall for u that easy 
n they will end up getting married 
n then the hilarious love story will start 
cnt wait for the next part di 
update soon 
muahhh 
love yaaa 
Originally posted by chinni10

Hey wow, nice one dear. liked it. Now waiting to see what will maan do and geet too. Hahaha, teacher is scared of geet for asking a question. lol. that was funny but awesome. continue soon dear. Pls add me to ur pm list. thanku chinni. 

thanksss dear me glad u like it
Originally posted by maanluver

awesome os di 
teacher is also scared of the great geet handa 
ab geet hai hi aisi 
as she said papa ki princess 
how can anyone come n just marry her like that 
uska explanation uski teacher ke liye funny tha di 
n teacher praying that the guy is saved lol
geet got a plan 
not gud for u maan singh khurana