India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK-I just want you to keep away from hurting self

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I loved when RK saw Madhubala top from upstairs. It was clear he lied, he did everything. He thought -Main waise hi bura hoon aur thoda bura ban jaun lekin Madhu ka dil nahin tutne dunga.

His heart was bouncing when police was showig locket. He knew everything and he even knew his wife is in doubt. He want to hide just to not hurt Madhu. As he told earlier he know all this Malik did only because of love he have towards his daughter. Malik is happy in Madhu's happiness whether it is with or without RK. Malik now understood that Madhu and RK relation can work for better. Everything is calm and going smooth now but the truth will still come out. Its always happen that truth comes out in wrong timing when all is sorted.

I loved RK's feeling from top on stairs looking at his wife. His eyes was all talking to his wife - saying this is only for you. He was like- I just want you to keep away from hurting yourselfEmbarrassed

few line which I thought on same situation

I know the truth but want to keep you untouched from truth

I know something hurting you

I know you may be angry on me

I know lot of questions is there in your mind

But keep it unanswered

There is nothing in the truth

It will only hurt you

It will only break your heart

I know the pain to lose love one

I not want you to go through such pain

I know you are nerves

I know you not want to happen what you thinking

I can understand your silence

But trust me all I am doing

All this I am doing is only to keep you safe from truth

It is painful

Nothing is wrong and nothing is correct

But it is only about being in love

It is only about someone love you more than life

But the truth may hurt you

Please trust me once

I just want you to keep untouched from truth

Edited by emptyworld - 08 November 2012 at 10:37pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrsensuellasuganvjthahushanmanjubabi01honey_sonypriyacamannisaadi1986SiMi615vaani21subiamanpkapsprema_ks1mangaloreSnowGirl18nai1311_ysprock_ruvibanushivaniQuintessentialIteju_g4ever4loveVina23ashred12NeejuANJALI_SAMARIYAsadumaneetjeenia123abhaylovepiamadmadona.BadtameezBrat.Sujal.KashishBillu-Maammaafsh4asuk19nidu_dsena.Tanmaya.Dark_ChocolateCroppedHorizon.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ--Udhay--MuneebaSheikhleelaa9

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
great post Clap
Yeah he was trying his level best to protect his biwi from the most painful truth of her lyf but madhu was restless she needs an answer from malik , when Rk was sleeping she left him to know the truth but after knowing the truth she will be heart broken

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afsh4a.Tanmaya.silent.desire

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

great post Clap
Yeah he was trying his level best to protect his biwi from the most painful truth of her lyf but madhu was restless she needs an answer from malik , when Rk was sleeping she left him to know the truth but after knowing the truth she will be heart broken
ThanksEmbarrassed ya RK tried his best to keep Madhu safe but Madhu all this attempt made more restless. She just want to know the truth. Pata nahin aj kahan tak batayenge. Waiting for today's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afsh4a.Tanmaya.

MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

great post Clap

ThanksEmbarrassedya RK tried his best to keep Madhu safe but Madhu all this attempt made more restless. She just want to know the truth. Pata nahin aj kahan tak batayenge. Waiting for today's episode.
the precap was too shocking i hope Rk will come on time n handle the situation otherwise uff soch kr hi ajeeb lg ra hai, in precap DD was superb wid her expressions

silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

great post Clap

ThanksEmbarrassedya RK tried his best to keep Madhu safe but Madhu all this attempt made more restless. She just want to know the truth. Pata nahin aj kahan tak batayenge. Waiting for today's episode.
the precap was too shocking i hope Rk will come on time n handle the situation otherwise uff soch kr hi ajeeb lg ra hai, in precap DD was superb wid her expressions
Agar RK wahan a gaye toh iska matlab, RK will also think Madhu desoeyed him by going there plus woh baaap-beti covo ke beechmien kaise adjust hoga don't know. Haan par agar police ko leke Dipali a gayi toh  RK ko ana zaroori hai. Hope RK neend se uthe and situation sambhal le before Dips reach there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuafsh4a.Tanmaya.MuneebaSheikh

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome post
loved d few lines of yoursClap
RK cares for Madhu n he does not want her to get hurt even when Madhu was feeding him d dinner he tried to distract her...bt todays epi gonna be high voltage

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuafsh4a.Tanmaya.MuneebaSheikhsilent.desire

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
res LOL

wow shahi... awesome post dear... Clap

i ll write essay later... LOL

Edited by prishiya - 08 November 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afsh4a.Tanmaya.MuneebaSheikhsilent.desire

MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

great post Clap

Agar RK wahan a gaye toh iska matlab, RK will also think Madhu desoeyed him by going there plus woh baaap-beti covo ke beechmien kaise adjust hoga don't know. Haan par agar police ko leke Dipali a gayi toh RK ko ana zaroori hai. Hope RK neend se uthe and situation sambhal le before Dips reach there.
lets see aj kya hota hai bs i cant bear wid that dips , i hope is Bar Rk kch esa kre k dips will get her lesson really well

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index