Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 9)

ipkknd92 Senior Member
ipkknd92
ipkknd92

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
read later

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

there is a limit to over blindness

nobody hates barun..we still like him..we didnt like his decision thats it.

Qitting is not thesolution..
especially wen he is supposed to be grtaeful to 4 lions to allow him to do the movie.

actors are not meant to interfere in tracks unless its about a leap and turning them old in the show

Barun clarified himself, he is leaving for other reasons

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidimad-eye-SILPA-prathikririni_katfarheen75...Tanu...

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

U know its funny to see him asking 4 a 'longish break' coz he is'tired' and monotonous!
then wat abt ppl who work from 8to 8.manage 2 kids n at the same time have to cook n do various other household chores themselves as only third world countries like India have plenty of house-helps but not ppl living in pother parts of the world whose families arent evn there...i know many of my cousins who lead this kinda life!
its just too lame!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya13Archana89heidiprathikriRickyBahl-SILPA-S.Stephyrini_katfarheen75...Tanu...

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree wid u. He got fatigued workin in a show 4 a yr n a half n dere are others who keep on workin 4 yrs n yrs without complaining. Barun Sobti is one actor who laid down his demands wen he went 4 his 1st movie shoot n da ph gav him a break, if it wud hav been some other ph dey wud hav replaced him but no 4lions cooperated n now wen he got back in june end he gives a notice in sep mid k he plans 2 leave by nov last week... Woww wat a dedication..

Fans r hell bent on defaming Gul n 4lions but dey dont see da other side of da coin. Guess ppl r so mad in luv wid BS dat dey hav lost dere common analysin power( even i luv him alot but i m not mad 2 accept anything n everything which supports da actor). As per ppl Gul is doin all dis 2 end da show n she wanted 2 throw BS out-this is just utter crap y da hell will dey ruin dere story 2 dis extent or shud I say y da hell will she conspire 2 such an extent. I dont think so she will do dis. I agree dey came up wid a letter dat IPk has run its course n nothin much left but has anybody thought wat led dem 2 write dis. I personally feel dat letter was 2 give an idea 2 da viewers dat dey might end da show- i feel dey wanted 2 end da show as BS leavin n dey came up wid no story left excuse. I m also pretty sure dat SP is da one who is forcin da ph 2 continue dats y new actor is comin- da ph has a contract wid da channel n dey cant revoke it anytime dey want due 2 an actor's absence...

I feel its da ph which is at a gr8er loss-fans defaming dem, actor leavin, dey hav 2 incorporate new story 4 makin up da lead's absence, fans angst as dey want da show 2 end but mayb SP not allowing..

N 4 Barun i seriously hope he makes good in Bollywood n never returns back in telly as an actor once gone cannot make bigg again in tv n frankly speakin I dont want him 2 work in tv show now coz again he'll come n again will let down his fans after workin 4 more dan a yr

Edited by ipkknd_sarun - 08 November 2012 at 11:44pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedeeta1992heidiArchana89rosalineakHakunaMatata.prathikriRickyBahlpinkssrini_katKookiemonster

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Your points are all valid and I belong to the Basherz group! I was probably one of the first people to bash ASR (in fact, my very first post on IF was to bash ASR) and later Barun; esp., when he took the prolonged leave for MAMR, but I think there is more to it than meets the eye. Before we all jump in and play the blame game, we should give it a fair look.

Have we received any official statement so far from the PH? 
     How unprofessional is that? Barun, as one of their "actors/employee" should be represented by them. He should not have to go about confirming/clarifying news and defending his actions. The PH has failed miserably, IMO.

Have you considered the fact that he may indeed have some health related problem or a personal issue to take care of?
     And, nobody shares very personal problems publicly, so its not fair to expect that. If he is hiding behind, "I need a break", then so be it!

I believe in live and let live. If Barun indeed sees no future for himself in IPK and says that with such conviction, we should not stop him. Yes, we were all foolishly emotionally invested in IPK, but his personal obligations may be more important to him at present! We have the option to boycott any of his future projects, of course.

I am sad just as anyone else here that I will not be getting my dose of Arshi everyday, but it had to end some day...

Clapagree with each and every word..nobody knows his priorities..!!!so no point in bashing him...and there is no point in bashing the PH and CV's either..everyone has his/her priorities..If they cant co-operate with each other,it's better to part the ways..
either blame all the 3 parties or don't blame anyone at all..

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya13mayuri099RickyBahlHakunaMatata.rini_kat

-SILPA- IF-Dazzler
-SILPA-
-SILPA-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by rini_kat

Completely agree with u...Working for only one and a half year for a show... He gets fatigued????? Then why did he sign for a  IndianTV daily project then???????? that too a lead... or he might have  thought the show will be off after 6 months...  It is really ridiculous...

He has complained about long hours of soaps in other articles before. This is not the first time. I hope he can make it in BW, because in tv it is always going to be like this. Wonder how other actors do it. Sanaya has been doing it continuously without a break.

It is SI not BS to give complaints...dedication is on her blood..she respect her bread n butter n value it.. People r saying he is tired n can't work long hours,but sanaya a also working with him same hours then why she is not looking tired.in BW he has to do intimate scenes with ease,where he can't..he himself accepted once coz of sanaya only their chemistry worked well..so ians here no one bashing him jus giving their opinion as what is in that article is completely ridiculous...if they are saying all these interview words are weird means its not we bashing him or supporting GUL..in this complete fiasco the total crime has to share 50-50 both BS n GUL/PH

Edited by -SILPA- - 08 November 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidihasheymayuri099farheen75

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by medha16

U know its funny to see him asking 4 a 'longish break' coz he is'tired' and monotonous!
then wat abt ppl who work from 8to 8.manage 2 kids n at the same time have to cook n do various other household chores themselves as only third world countries like India have plenty of house-helps but not ppl living in pother parts of the world whose families arent evn there...i know many of my cousins who lead this kinda life!
its just too lame!

he and PH cud decide if he was over worked than he cud reduce his screen time for a month and let the track concentrate on  other characters.

But NO...he wants  longiiisshhh break..then fine..nice excuse

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidirini_katmedha16farheen75...Tanu...

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

I don't know who is responsible are what driven barun to quit but if indeed barun is quitting coz he has got "bored and fatigued" and has got "brain-freezed" by doing the same thing for past 1.5 years then I totally agree with u. Even after doing two daily soaps, one as a lead and one as a supporting actor if he is talking like this then he is genuinely not made for TV. He very well knew before he signed up for IPK that he would be required to give in long hours and work for years if the show clicks and Im sure he would have hoped for its success too. Now, when the show has got popular and his character has reached the heights of stardom, he is making excuses and shrieking away from his responsibilities. I think he is a like a small kid who is easily enamoured by new and shiny things and forget old things for them. He is no different than Gul who has forgotten IPK for her new baby. So why are fans just bashing Gul, barun is sailing in the same boat.

So mr. Sobti thank u for giving us arnav and such wonderful ArHi moments but I'm done with ur requirement for a much needed break
Clap
Well said... I dont know why the everyone is blaming just Gul and PH?? As they say "Taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti"
I understnd that PH gave us some crappy storylines, were not clear about the rumours, but why would anybody want to ruin their own reputation, is my question...Confused Do u think, ruining their previous show is gonna fetch them audience for their nxt show??
And why is everybody saying the Barun was "forced" to say what he is saying today... Is he a little kid?? Again why would he like to ruin his image by taking all the blame on himself?? Even he wants audience for his muvi... by breaking fan's hearts is he gonna achieve it??

So If u want to blame PH and Gul, also blame the actor... Not only they are fault...
Plzzz understand ppl...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArchana89hasheymad-eyerosalineakmayuri099RickyBahl..sur..-SILPA-prathikriS.Stephyrini_kat...Tanu...

Go to top