Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 8)

-SILPA- IF-Dazzler
-SILPA-
-SILPA-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

I don't know who is responsible are what driven barun to quit but if indeed barun is quitting coz he has got "bored and fatigued" and has got "brain-freezed" by doing the same thing for past 1.5 years then I totally agree with u. Even after doing two daily soaps, one as a lead and one as a supporting actor if he is talking like this then he is genuinely not made for TV. He very well knew before he signed up for IPK that he would be required to give in long hours and work for years if the show clicks and Im sure he would have hoped for its success too. Now, when the show has got popular and his character has reached the heights of stardom, he is making excuses and shrieking away from his responsibilities. I think he is a like a small kid who is easily enamoured by new and shiny things and forget old things for them. He is no different than Gul who has forgotten IPK for her new baby. So why are fans just bashing Gul, barun is sailing in the same boat.

So mr. Sobti thank u for giving us arnav and such wonderful ArHi moments but I'm done with ur requirement for a much needed break

very well said..n soo true too...not much needed break its a longishhh break Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyan..sur..rini_katfarheen75

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Habfa

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dead and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

memories of the video of him stating that anybody can do ASR flood in to my brain after reading this...
maybe he is ignorant about his fan following..that is possible since he is not active in social netwoking sites..but he is a lucky man to have loyal fans who would go to any extent to prove their love towards him..

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidirosalineakmayuri099farheen75rini_katKookiemonster-MKB-

arshianzia Newbie
arshianzia
arshianzia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AashimaK

Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by nilanjana16

its you who is going to repent not him
i am proud of Barun Sobti..cant you see what he is doing for us 
i am sure you are blind thats why you are seeing his effort 

what is he doing for us!!!
Did he give his appreciation and awards to you.LOL
He worked just like so many others do and we fans put him on a pedestal he doesnt deserve!

WOWWW then Why the hell u guys watch the show .I am feeling pity for u guys .FUL GUL Supporters.what he is doing wowww kitni asani se sari mehnat pe pani fer diya .The point is what the heck he hasnt done for show.he is leaaving the show bcoz that GUL is forcing him to do so by giving him such crappy tracks .

blind people never get to see the things that are true...u are mere gul supporters...be there..with ur own fantasy world..or if u wana work with her...go ahead...u awl will be kicked out the same way...mark my words
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

arshiam 52 u have half baked and  doctored info

geet closed as star one shut down  but PH - barun problem were there but they didnt force him to quit

u must be shocked toknow that since july nissar- gul has been trying to convince him to stay ipkknd..the roots of the problem started long back

but leave it u r too blind for BS to smell the cofee

Yes I had also heard the same thing quite a long time back...Zee and Misti jst confirmed it only...So I trusted them when they gave the most hyped spoiler of Barun giving two month notice...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rosalineakmayuri099prathikrifarheen75Kookiemonster

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rini_kat

Completely agree with u...Working for only one and a half year for a show... He gets fatigued????? Then why did he sign for a  IndianTV daily project then???????? that too a lead... or he might have  thought the show will be off after 6 months...  It is really ridiculous...

He has complained about long hours of soaps in other articles before. This is not the first time. I hope he can make it in BW, because in tv it is always going to be like this. Wonder how other actors do it. Sanaya has been doing it continuously without a break.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heidimitrabhuyan-SILPA-PashnaRickyBahlfarheen75rini_katKookiemonster

only_sanaya Groupbie
only_sanaya
only_sanaya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon8387

Are u kidding me??? U r questioning the guy who has been working day in and day out for his fans...

He is the one who was juggling between 2 PH, working hard tirelessly...

U gt one news about him and turned ur backs on him... And after this u can call urself a fan???

we have heard no reason coming strainght from him as to why he wants a leave...

Has this thought crossed ur mind that may be the PH asked him to come out with such a statement so that they dnt loose viewership??? So that all blame goes on him...

He has been giving us reasons to smile since 2011... Respect him for that...

Pity u dnt understand how it feels when after all ur hard work, the moment u have gt problems, ur fans/loved ones turn their backs on u...

Hey u barun ki meera... Ur barun works not for us fans he gets a hefty paycheque don't forget that... And he has always used this as a stepping stone... Well that's not bad... But ever since his movie thing happened... He has put this in the back seat... Well that's bad... Just have a look at the interview he gave during the kidnapping track he dint say a single good thing about the serial... In that also he was saying " I am doing a better thing now than what u have seen me doing" ... 

He's a pucca opportunist... Well I don't have a problem with that... But stop this so called "  ohhh barun he worked for fans"...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya13Archana89heidirosalineakmayuri099mitrabhuyan-SILPA-RickyBahlprathikriPashnarini_katfarheen75Kookiemonster

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafaya1

Well he even said doing the same thing makes him brain dead >That was weird

That part was weird too! It is sort of insulting other daily soap actors and his co-stars. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArchana89S.Stephyrini_katfarheen75

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Your points are all valid and I belong to the Basherz group! I was probably one of the first people to bash ASR (in fact, my very first post on IF was to bash ASR) and later Barun; esp., when he took the prolonged leave for MAMR, but I think there is more to it than meets the eye. Before we all jump in and play the blame game, we should give it a fair look.

Have we received any official statement so far from the PH? 
     How unprofessional is that? Barun, as one of their "actors/employee" should be represented by them. He should not have to go about confirming/clarifying news and defending his actions. The PH has failed miserably, IMO.

Have you considered the fact that he may indeed have some health related problem or a personal issue to take care of?
     And, nobody shares very personal problems publicly, so its not fair to expect that. If he is hiding behind, "I need a break", then so be it!

I believe in live and let live. If Barun indeed sees no future for himself in IPK and says that with such conviction, we should not stop him. Yes, we were all foolishly emotionally invested in IPK, but his personal obligations may be more important to him at present! We have the option to boycott any of his future projects, of course.

I am sad just as anyone else here that I will not be getting my dose of Arshi everyday, but it had to end some day...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89rini_katKookiemonster

Go to top