Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 7)

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I know you are an important fan of ISPKKND however.. Open your eyes and see the horrible lines our story is being shown these days...Does it justify ARSHI  whom we look up to and have come to love their uniqueness and real magical romantic love. Is there any logic and wisdom matching and worthy of this serial being telecast these days ???.  Barun and Sanaya who have given their best and rewarded with over and over again best jodi as ARSHI and have  garnered so many fans,  am sure gave their best for us. Therefore I can guarantee Barun is leaving definitely because he cannot bear his character Arnav being shown as a playboy now which does not go with his character that he is portraying.  AND before an Actor signs a contract he agrees so only if the lead especially finds the character good here Arnav is being shown akin to a villain hence it is not Arnav whom you should even for one second be angry on but openly it is CVs, Gul and 4LIONS  the hiding culprit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

I hate that madmidass company..they are making fun of the fans of this show...!!!I mean who does that to the general public??who are they making their movies for??animals???Angry

Some serials in SP have already completed more than 3 years..Really have to give it to them for managing that..!!!

I love IPKKND and I love Arnav and Khushi..will consider first 8 months as the entire span of that serial and going to move on..!!

I have got nothing against Barun..It is his life and choices..But I remember him saying that IPK is his first soap to complete 1 year...I thought he was happy about that..!!

that mad midaas had been a bigger turning point for what ipkknd is facing now.

fine he did the movie..all was well but  why did BS resort to leave.. he can take leave for movie promotion and than return back..
 but just see what happens ahead...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArchana89mitrabhuyanPashnarini_katfarheen75...Tanu...

Nilanjana_20 Goldie
Nilanjana_20
Nilanjana_20

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AashimaK][QUOTE=prettypri][QUOTE=nilanjana16]its you who is going to repent not him
i am proud of Barun Sobti..cant you see what he is doing for us 
i am sure you are blind thats why you are seeing his effort 

what is he doing for us!!!
Did he give his appreciation and awards to you.LOL
He worked just like so many others do and we fans put him on a pedestal he doesnt deserve

WOWWW then Why the hell u guys watch the show .I am feeling pity for u guys .FUL GUL Supporters.what he is doing wowww kitni asani se sari mehnat pe pani fer diya .The point is what the heck he hasnt done for show.he is leaaving the show bcoz that GUL is forcing him to do so by giving him such crappy tracks .

i pity you guys...yaa right aashima they Gul supporters
cant you see you fool he is risking his job for you 
ARE YOU BLIND OR WAT...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyaaraarnav-Aashima-

Habfa Senior Member
Habfa
Habfa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dead and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

Edited by Habfa - 08 November 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya13Archana89heidimayuri099rosalineakRickyBahlprathikriPashnaprettypririni_kat-MKB-

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I shud not hv got addicted to the show to this extent...

"Sapno ki duniya me raho, ya haqeeqat me... Dil toh Tod hi diya na... "

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya13luckyasrmayuri099mitrabhuyanRickyBahlPashnarini_kat...Tanu...

arshianzia Newbie
arshianzia
arshianzia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
JUST EXPERIENCE IT FOR ONCE...WORKING WITH GUL
U WILL GET THAT SHE IS A CULPRIT
SHE NEVER KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF THE PEOPLE WORKING WITH HER
DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT GULLL ITS BARUN WHO GAVE US ARNAV??????
AND U ARE CALLING HIM AN UNPROFESSIONAL???????
GO AND GET A LIFE PLZZZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilanjana_20Pyaaraarnav-Aashima-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Agree Rishita,they better learn it now & be more organised regarding shooting of epi...Everybody have a right to make a choice & Barun made a choice to go 4 Bollywood  so he better stick to it...He wants enough time to promote his upcoming movie so be it...Life goes on Barun Sobti..Nobody waits 4 anybody here...life does not shine always, i guess

just mark my words

just after verdict of MAMR is out,  and after some months if   suitable offers  dont pour in then u know again the U turn but IPKKND wont be alive for him then

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heidirosalineakmitrabhuyanfarheen75prettypri

-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Habfa

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dread and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

U can believe on that fake article bt can't believe on what thousands of people are saying .Why everyone else is leaving then.bcoz they are too tired from ph now.they have been made to give false satements .and to be frank going on a break is obvioulsy not bad .I know that articles is fake bt ok for a min I agree to u .so is it a bad idea to go on a break.Cant u see his eyes .his look is almost changed .and if u see other characters /actors then i dont think u willl observe any change.efforts and ur hard work really shows off .

Go to top