Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 4)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I don't know who is responsible are what driven barun to quit but if indeed barun is quitting coz he has got "bored and fatigued" and has got "brain-freezed" by doing the same thing for past 1.5 years then I totally agree with u. Even after doing two daily soaps, one as a lead and one as a supporting actor if he is talking like this then he is genuinely not made for TV. He very well knew before he signed up for IPK that he would be required to give in long hours and work for years if the show clicks and Im sure he would have hoped for its success too. Now, when the show has got popular and his character has reached the heights of stardom, he is making excuses and shrieking away from his responsibilities. I think he is a like a small kid who is easily enamoured by new and shiny things and forget old things for them. He is no different than Gul who has forgotten IPK for her new baby. So why are fans just bashing Gul, barun is sailing in the same boat.

So mr. Sobti thank u for giving us arnav and such wonderful ArHi moments but I'm done with ur requirement for a much needed break

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

manhafatemasanaya13heidimayuri099rosalineakinnocentgreenmitrabhuyanHakunaMatata.-SILPA-Dalmuthuyaprathikri.A.l.i.a.prettypriS.Stephyfarheen75rini_kat...Tanu...GodhuliLogonvandana.sagar

moon8387 Senior Member
moon8387
moon8387

Are u kidding me??? U r questioning the guy who has been working day in and day out for his fans...

He is the one who was juggling between 2 PH, working hard tirelessly...

U gt one news about him and turned ur backs on him... And after this u can call urself a fan???

we have heard no reason coming strainght from him as to why he wants a leave...

Has this thought crossed ur mind that may be the PH asked him to come out with such a statement so that they dnt loose viewership??? So that all blame goes on him...

He has been giving us reasons to smile since 2011... Respect him for that...

Pity u dnt understand how it feels when after all ur hard work, the moment u have gt problems, ur fans/loved ones turn their backs on u...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arshian52craziefanpal_loveAce11Pyaaraarnavborregshalinii173gmsk-MKB-

manhafatema Newbie
manhafatema
manhafatema

so true..infinity % agree with u..really a good one..this 4 monkey production house nd that gull bull shit should learn a lesson..have some scence u moron bitch gul..hate her,,:( :( :( :( :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Originally posted by arshian52

ohh is it??... if this is not PH's fault then why are so many ppl leaving the show?? dont u get it?? akshay deepali are leaving the show daljeet is not happy with the show... abhaas left the show... cant u just understand wat's going on??... barun was forced to make this statement... at thi spoint of time in his career with his movie coming up will he take such risk of saying that he cant work so much... this was all forced... 

Because @ least they deserved to look elsewhere as their roles were stagnant & nobody here would like them to take more screen space than the lead..Remember kidnapping track but Barun ,he was the lead,,the only SP show where a lead man had so much power but still he wants time to give more importance to his new venture...ASR's word UNBELIEVABLE...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mikku87mayuri099S.Stephyrini_katfarheen75prettypri

mikku87 Senior Member
mikku87
mikku87

Originally posted by arshian52

ohh is it??... if this is not PH's fault then why are so many ppl leaving the show?? dont u get it?? akshay deepali are leaving the show daljeet is not happy with the show... abhaas left the show... cant u just understand wat's going on??... barun was forced to make this statement... at thi spoint of time in his career with his movie coming up will he take such risk of saying that he cant work so much... this was all forced... 
sorry to say dear...i cannot agree with you
i think production house should put an agreement for atleast 2 years...so that they don't have to see a day like this...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099prettypririni_katfarheen75GodhuliLogon

Nilanjana_20 Goldie
Nilanjana_20
Nilanjana_20

its you who is going to repent not him
i am proud of Barun Sobti..cant you see what he is doing for us 
i am sure you are blind thats why you are seeing his effort 

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Barun sobti should not do  television again because television in india is not a 6 month or a 1 year concept. if the story is a hit it runs for years but with public support.

4 lions and other production house  have learnt a lesson that cast only the actors who are  totally serious about doing television  atleast if the show is doing well and hv  hufe fan base..or else no body will stop an actor to leave.

i know its tiring and barun's health is affected. but then he should never take  such projects..as i said tv is very demanding in terms of work schedule.

there are people who are doing it over years and are also seen in parties and events without any tiredness.

smriti irani reached the sets of kyunki  next day after delivering her baby in lilavati hospital . strange na..??but its true . Ronit  roy,  then Karan mehra( yeh rishta), ram kapoor, Iqbal khan, Nandish sandhu.  Other heroes complain that they dont get enough screen space near ladies...and they want to work more n more ..and here in barun's case its opposite.

3 more people from films are re entering tv industry..  sudhanshu pandey has already taken veera in star plus, vatsal seth from tarzaan the wonder car, heroes, etc etc movies is also doung a star plus show,  another bollywood hero is entering.. tv soon.

its the mistake of gul khan, if we wud hv another person playing asr today, situation would have been different now.

plus  4 lions have bad shooting style.. they dont create bank of episodes..creating bank of episodes gives relaxation to actors.

but in overall tv industry has learnt a lesson..
may barun shine in movies..and may he nevr return in tv or else..again he will drive producers and fans crazy because he is very inconsistent and unstable...he wants new new things in  small time period.

agree completely...i dont know what he is thinking...he has been fortunate to get a PH that let him go for a movie shoot at the expense of the show...45 days is not a joke for a love story where he is the lead...but they handled it..with the help of the other cast and crew..so they have worked even harder than him..

There are abundant examples of shows that dont do well..here is a show that has given him so much recognition and awards..and he is so careless about it all...i dont think he appreciates how difficult it is to make a name here..agree he is not suited for an industry where hard work is the norm..

If he cant even clarify properly then whats the point of blaming anyone else?

Probably movies where shoots are three three months at most are suited for him!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidimitrabhuyanmayuri099RickyBahlafsuurini_katS.Stephy

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshianzia

whoever are u...just go and try acting
i wana see how long u will go with this
i think so u have a stamina for the age till u get old enough to do only one serial in ur whole life
seriously i would salute u...
go ahead

i hve no outburst towards u because u seem to be very immature .

read the post again, he is not just the only person doing TV or  films on this planet called earth

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraurbbiheidirosalineakmitrabhuyanrini_katfarheen75prettypri...Tanu...

Go to top