Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 2)

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I hate that madmidass company..they are making fun of the fans of this show...!!!I mean who does that to the general public??who are they making their movies for??animals???Angry

Some serials in SP have already completed more than 3 years..Really have to give it to them for managing that..!!!

I love IPKKND and I love Arnav and Khushi..will consider first 8 months as the entire span of that serial and going to move on..!!

I have got nothing against Barun..It is his life and choices..But I remember him saying that IPK is his first soap to complete 1 year...I thought he was happy about that..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenluckyasrheidimayuri099innocentgreenmitrabhuyanrosalineakHakunaMatata.PashnanerinapinkssRickyBahlprettyprikooltoadS.Stephyrini_katMrDarcyfanBearNaNaArnieBoyBarun

Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Yes its not PH's fault... its BS decision only

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaprakhmitrabhuyanmeshasmad-eyerosalineakvanitha3dPashnaDalmuthuyaRickyBahl-SILPA-afsuurini_katfarheen75

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Agree Rishita,they better learn it now & be more organised regarding shooting of epi...Everybody have a right to make a choice & Barun made a choice to go 4 Bollywood  so he better stick to it...He wants enough time to promote his upcoming movie so be it...Life goes on Barun Sobti..Nobody waits 4 anybody here...life does not shine always, i guess

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenArchana89luckyasrheidimad-eyerosalineakmayuri099mitrabhuyanHakunaMatata.-SILPA-RickyBahlPashnaCyberpsychoooafsuufarheen75rini_katMrDarcyfan-MKB-ArnieBoyBarun

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Well he even said doing the same thing makes him brain dead >That was weird

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanmayuri099rosalineakvanitha3dRickyBahlHakunaMatata.-SILPA-rini_katprettyprifarheen75

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
he himself said in on interview "i easily get bored of things, so i am up to a lot of things".  I can understand. What to do. As you said, ASR has more stress than other heroes because ASR has more screen space than other heroes. So, obviously it will put more pressure on barun. I don't know what he is going to do, but still I hope if he is there in IPKKND. Good points rishy. Before also barun complained about his time schedule. He said he hardly gets time to sleep, etc. etc. May be it is true. in IPKKND as you said no advance shooting, this also puts more pressure on the actors. I don't know much about industry. I don't think a person who wants to pursue his career in cinema would complain abt his health there also. It does not look like barun's own words, hard to swallow for me.

Edited by dkatmala - 08 November 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenArchana89rosalineakmitrabhuyanDalmuthuyaPashnaRickyBahlrini_katMrDarcyfanBearNaNa-MKB-

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Nice post!! Agree with u.Smile
One thing we also learnt. We shud nevr be addicted 2 any show.Ouch
Now jst hoping dat da PH, BS & SP cum 2 a certain decision dat answers da viewers question.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89RickyBahlfarheen75afsuuprettypririni_katMrDarcyfan

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afsuu

well said  SmileSmileSmile big example sanya herself so thin gal hold the show on her back without leave 
 loyality countss more 
 do not play with emotion 
we r just ladder 2 them cross n reach films
other  ph  not support actors when they want join movie but 4 lion support him let him do his film work with bd  n so many negativity they face but asr return with bang who write beautiful script ph only

i can give u dozens of actors working non stop on TV.

i think he was better with lootery  gang which he took in ndtv imagine earlier ..
he is good for that types only

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanHakunaMatata.farheen75prettypririni_katGodhuliLogon

-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Whom u r relying on .Seems like on that freaking fake dna article .and to be clear here all the actors dont act like Barun ok .Barun puts a lot of hard work in it.we are not morons who are suppporting him.We are supporting him for a reason .
Do u know that what's really going beyond the curtain.I am damn sure that Barun is forced to say so ,so that GUl can escape.

Let me be more clear WHY THE HECK IS EVRYONE LEAVING ??? WHY TELL ME BCOZ GUL IS MAKING THEIR LIFE HELLAngry.SHE WANTS TO END THE SHOW BT SHE CANT BCOZ OF ARSHAINS AND THATS WHY SHE IS MAKING BARUN A BALI KA BAKRA .SO U SEE HOW U GOT TRAPPED IN GUL'S JAAL.AND FOR UR KIND INFORMATION BARUN HAS BEEN DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB.SO FIRSTLY BE CLEAR AND THEN BASH .

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanAce11yongshinranjeeta_kaurnerinapinkssborregshalinii173gmsksunflower52BearNaNaMrDarcyfan

Go to top