Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 15)

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

You have been assuming from beginning that Barun is quitting bcos of movies..what proof do u have ? He doesn't speak much doesn't mean u say whatever u like..I wonder so called Barun fans are liking ur post..

There is a difference between being a fan & being a drooler.
The entire drama started because of his movie, no other PH might have accommodated time for the actor to complete his movie in between their show, even though I don't like it, I will have to appreciate 4L to think unique - this has hurt them real bad. I say really bad.

So, u r going to speak on behalf of BS & defend him, try that. Debates are most welcomed. Try to live in the world of reality & not fantasy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89hasheyHakunaMatata.rini_katsanja_hereKookiemonster

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Completely agree...
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AashimaK

Originally posted by Habfa

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dread and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

U can believe on that fake article bt can't believe on what thousands of people are saying .Why everyone else is leaving then.bcoz they are too tired from ph now.they have been made to give false satements .and to be frank going on a break is obvioulsy not bad .I know that articles is fake bt ok for a min I agree to u .so is it a bad idea to go on a break.Cant u see his eyes .his look is almost changed .and if u see other characters /actors then i dont think u willl observe any change.efforts and ur hard work really shows off .

You are a serious fan,,get it...but please don't be so one sided...his look is bcos he is ungroomed..don't tell me tha he doesn't have time for that also...everyone n the sets works hard..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.Kookiemonster

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

You have been assuming from beginning that Barun is quitting bcos of movies..what proof do u have ? He doesn't speak much doesn't mean u say whatever u like..I wonder so called Barun fans are liking ur post..

The entire drama started because of his movie, no other PH might have accommodated time for the actor to complete his movie in between their show, even though I don't like it, I will have to appreciate 4L to think unique - this has hurt them real bad. I say really bad.

So, u r going to speak on behalf of BS & defend him, try that. Debates are most welcomed. Try to live in the world of reality & not fantasy.

Sweetheart, I have been following Hindi serials from the days of Fauji, Banegi apni baat ( Madhavan was Ashley in this serial) and have seen how actors were treated by PH and vice versa..even though PH gave Barun vacation, he worked overtime to shoot for IPK too if you remember..Now that Gul has new baby with one more Bollywood aspirant, she gave shitty tracks for IPK and fans ended up bashing ASR's role..when we felt they changed ASR drastically, won't he feel so? I was thinking Gul is more sensible than Kekta but all producers seem to be same...there were some awesome actors who acted in Kekta serials whom u wouldn't have heard but now one knows them..she spoiled he careers of who walked out or didn't agree with her.. I supported Rajiv Khandelwal then and Barun now..I need not be a drooled for it..got to go to work now..but will try to search for this thread..usually a silent reader but can't take so much negativity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinii173

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by serious

Sweetheart, I have been following Hindi serials from the days of Fauji, Banegi apni baat ( Madhavan was Ashley in this serial) and have seen how actors were treated by PH and vice versa..even though PH gave Barun vacation, he worked overtime to shoot for IPK too if you remember..Now that Gul has new baby with one more Bollywood aspirant, she gave shitty tracks for IPK and fans ended up bashing ASR's role..when we felt they changed ASR drastically, won't he feel so? I was thinking Gul is more sensible than Kekta but all producers seem to be same...there were some awesome actors who acted in Kekta serials whom u wouldn't have heard but now one knows them..she spoiled he careers of who walked out or didn't agree with her.. I supported Rajiv Khandelwal then and Barun now..I need not be a drooled for it..got to go to work now..but will try to search for this thread..usually a silent reader but can't take so much negativity

look dear.. I am not asking for a person to do his acting when he is really ill, my only issue is with his decision making. He can't travel in 2 boats at once, he doesn't look the same man, he was before his movie shoot. He needs to make wise choices for his own good. His choice doesn't depend only on him, it reflects on the show/movie as well.

If he was going in for a short term break to get back into shape, I had absolutely no issue with it, I guess no one would have had issues either. But I have issue with his indefinite break, as it might be a permanent break too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenmeshasHakunaMatata.rini_katfarheen75Kookiemonster

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
There are 2 sides to every story and right now there are too many posts speculating and what can and cannot be true. It is unfair to blame anyone at this point without knowing all the facts. Bashing Barun or bashing the PH will not change what is unknown to viewers.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishma042lolly143rini_katfarheen75-MKB-serious..Amina..

Go to top