Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 14)

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafaya1

Well he even said doing the same thing makes him brain dead >That was weird

this is what very hurting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_gamesrini_kat

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalinii173

Originally posted by farheen75

Very interesting post and i completely agree with u... Yeh Rishta just completed its 1000 epi and the the actor is still working without any complaints... He says he us tired of working long hours but look at doctors they work long hours 6 days a week and still can't take time off... Barun while working for baat hamari got only 1 say off for his wedding but he didn't complain at that time bcz may be he wasn't a established actor then and now when he's got an opportunity of a lifetime he is complaining of long hours and fatigue... Actors die for these kind of roles and he is not taking it seriously... He could have negotiated with PH and SP to create an episode bank do that he can have some respite...

yeah those actors are still stuck to the serial coz they dont have any other options. he has better options then y should he tire himself working for more than 12 hrs everyday??? Dont u guys move ahead in ur career and life if u get better options???? Do u guys just stay where u start ur career? he has done his role very well so dont say he was not serious about that role.

U don't need to get so miffed as I never implied he didn't do his work seriously... As I have already said he could negotiate with the PH and SP to give him respite and reduce his working hours... Everything is possible if both the parties r willing to reach a middle ground but if one of them is not interested then there's no solution to the problem.

Moreover I absolutely don't have any problem with him going for better options,its his life and he can do anything he wants to do with it.

Archana89rini_kat

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

ohhh u r so saddist
always bashing barun..huh

barun jae to problem...naa jae toh b problem..huh

Its barun life...he is leaving...his wish..
We ppl r not gonna decide whether he shud go to parties or to award functions

from this you can understand she loves barun very much, that is why she is after him and cares for his career, so she comes up with this kind of threads. She cannot control him, but for her self satisfactions she puts her words here in this forum. Believe me, no one else loves Barun as her. She says things without seeing the face. Points are points whoever may it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrini_katprettypri

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

there is differece btween Flop Show and Hit Show...barun will relize this soon..just wait

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_gamespinkssfarheen75ArnieBoyBarun

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
well said once again Rishy. This Barun drama will teach the entire Tellywood a hard lesson - on how to pick actors & how to frame an contract.

When an actor/actress signs up for a teleshow they must be ready to put in the extra hours, else they must not even think about it.

Most important aspect which matters the most is not just Dedication but also Commitment, which gives you the exact meaning of professionalism when you signup for a movie/show.. I am really proud of Sanaya to see her shining in both the qualities in the entire IPK team. Other than her, each & every one threw tantrums. When you signup for a show, you must be ready to complete the entire show, else don't signup. If an actor/actress have health related issues, they could take short breaks in between, PH is not going to deny that. Any PH would want their actors looking fit & give in their 100% on the show.

I really don't wish to see Barun on screen anymore after IPK unless its again the epic pair of Sarun, I find him lacking the 2 important qualities. Ok, I agree he may be having health issues, ok I am ready to forget his past mistakes as well but... he could have at least taken a break for a set amount of time. Say 15 days or 1 month. If he needed extended break, he could have asked that with a closure of attending for shoots once a couple of weeks for say, a span of 2 months. At least, PH would do some thing with the storyline to accommodate that but by giving the deadline like the one he has now, PH is under a lot of pressure along with the channel.

Having bank of episodes is very important. I have heard of some show few months back in IF, that they had 1 month bank of episodes. Look, how that could have helped if IPK was able to have a bank. Actors could have got well deserved rest. Having bank of episodes means.. u need to have importance to the other casts - as only then u can increase  your bank. You may need to use both your directors as well if needed a few more to increase your bank, when needed. This will ensure every one is safe & out of fatigue.

/// a hard lesson being learned by 4L, SP today because of their mistakes. Hopefully, no other channel/show repeats the same mistake.

Edited by serious - 09 November 2012 at 8:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasheymeshasprathikriprettypririni_kat

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

he himself said in on interview "i easily get bored of things, so i am up to a lot of things".  I can understand. What to do. As you said, ASR has more stress than other heroes because ASR has more screen space than other heroes. So, obviously it will put more pressure on barun. I don't know what he is going to do, but still I hope if he is there in IPKKND. Good points rishy. Before also barun complained about his time schedule. He said he hardly gets time to sleep, etc. etc. May be it is true. in IPKKND as you said no advance shooting, this also puts more pressure on the actors. I don't know much about industry. I don't think a person who wants to pursue his career in cinema would complain abt his health there also. It does not look like barun's own words, hard to swallow for me.

Yes stress will be more but reward is also more..how much do other SP heroes get to do?? not much at all...some of them are able to take on other projects simultaneously as well...

The thing is he opted to do a movie and show simultaneously and everyone accommodated..the PH and the co actors...so now if he says he cant handle only the show it seems fishy..

rini_katfarheen75

sman IF-Rockerz
sman
sman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
You have been assuming from beginning that Barun is quitting bcos of movies..what proof do u have ? He doesn't speak much doesn't mean u say whatever u like..I wonder so called Barun fans are liking ur post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinii173

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rini_kat

Completely agree with u...Working for only one and a half year for a show... He gets fatigued????? Then why did he sign for a  IndianTV daily project then???????? that too a lead... or he might have  thought the show will be off after 6 months...  It is really ridiculous...

he will repent
some ppl dont get employment and here he is...leave it
other people inhis palce wud hv never left this role

Completely agree...and he has been taking days off every now and then as evidenced by the show of BDs...
He could come back to the same popularity after 45 days!
He should value his success more and make measured statements...saying same thing makes me brain dead..if ts true...is hardly a way to acknowledge success..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasheyHakunaMatata.sanja_hererini_katserious

Go to top