Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 13)

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Rishi i see what this post is becoming.for barun one sentence buddy be carefull what you wish for and for people objectioning her pov telling that she is from ph side well let me clarify you she is not.she is just an experienced indian tv show viewer who know what happens next.and for you guys somebody said it right denial is a river .

Edited by shinaa - 09 November 2012 at 4:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_gamesrini_katArnieBoyBarun

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
ohhh u r so saddist
always bashing barun..huh

barun jae to problem...naa jae toh b problem..huh

Its barun life...he is leaving...his wish..
We ppl r not gonna decide whether he shud go to parties or to award functions

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy07borregshalinii173-happilyunknown

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Very interesting post and i completely agree with u... Yeh Rishta just completed its 1000 epi and the the actor is still working without any complaints... He says he us tired of working long hours but look at doctors they work long hours 6 days a week and still can't take time off... Barun while working for baat hamari got only 1 say off for his wedding but he didn't complain at that time bcz may be he wasn't a established actor then and now when he's got an opportunity of a lifetime he is complaining of long hours and fatigue... Actors die for these kind of roles and he is not taking it seriously... He could have negotiated with PH and SP to create an episode bank do that he can have some respite...

yeah those actors are still stuck to the serial coz they dont have any other options. he has better options then y should he tire himself working for more than 12 hrs everyday??? Dont u guys move ahead in ur career and life if u get better options???? Do u guys just stay where u start ur career? he has done his role very well so dont say he was not serious about that role. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy07

Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
You really don't like barun don't you? Dont ask me why i am saying this..but that is the big truth behind this post..anyways wish you happiness and success in your life :)
..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Ricky  i know wat are u saying..if u are involved in TV industry u need to be serious and dedicated towards the work...the PH shouldnt allow to fulfill every demand of actor if only if its that important..sincere advice to BARUN as an fan would wish him all the best but surviving in B-TOWN isnt his way.he still needs to learn more..going STEP BY STEP PROCESS will only give him success...he is made for TV but he isnt able to adjust himself with it and also shooting daily ofcourse it will affect his health but if u are dedicated towards wat u do nothing seem to be an excuse..wish him all the best..but i dont agree the fact of which he is quitting the show..and Ms.Gul she needs to take care of things too..she needs to learn how to handle multiple shows same time..even though ppl say ekta shows are bad but she knows how to handle shows cleverly thats why ppl call her SOAP QUEEN...IPKKND is an eternal LOVE SAGA...it mesmerized ppl but as an  we fans praise him for good we have right to say when he is doing wrong..i still believe it isnt only gul at fault its frm both sides anyway i may be bashed also...and STARPLUS they tend to only deal with MONEYMAKING bussiness and they are getting what they want

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasI_Dont_Knowrini_katshinaa

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I learnt to lesson after this Drama ..
Never watch a show produced by 4 rats ,..
and never watch a show leaded by Barun Sobti .. 

PH is the main responsible for this mess , but Barun Sboti is second person to blame for ruining the show because of his first leave for 2 months , and now by his decision of a "well deserved break"..

he let  us down ! .. we tolerate his 2 months absent , we support him for his wanting have a bollywood experience .. we tolerated the consequences of the kidnapping track .. we tolerate his declining performance since the kidnapping track .. etc.
and  he so easily came yesterday and say " Well deserved break " and give some excuses about the pressure and brain froze!! .. 
without caring about the fans that give him all the fame that he has now .. 
He really pissed me off with the " well deserved break " .. 

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 09 November 2012 at 4:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89hasheyfun_gamesprathikriPashnarini_katshinaafarheen75ArnieBoyBarun

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

<font size="2">Ricky i know wat are u saying..if u are involved in TV industry u need to be serious and dedicated towards the work...the PH shouldnt allow to fulfill every demand of actor if only if its that important..sincere advice to BARUN as an fan would wish him all the best but surviving in B-TOWN isnt his way.he still needs to learn more..going STEP BY STEP PROCESS will only give him success...he is made for TV but he isnt able to adjust himself with it and also shooting daily ofcourse it will affect his health but if u are dedicated towards wat u do nothing seem to be an excuse..wish him all the best..but i dont agree the fact of which he is quitting the show..and Ms.Gul she needs to take care of things too..she needs to learn how to handle multiple shows same time..even though ppl say ekta shows are bad but she knows how to handle shows cleverly thats why ppl call her SOAP QUEEN...IPKKND is an eternal LOVE SAGA...it mesmerized ppl but as an we fans praise him for good we have right to say when he is doing wrong..i still believe it isnt only gul at fault its frm both sides anyway i may be bashed also...and STARPLUS they tend to only deal with MONEYMAKING bussiness and they are getting what they want </font>
agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Suhana..

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I agree... the PH should be careful about whom they are casting esp the main leads and should make sure that the actor is willing to work the long duration. I still don't understand why the PH is being blamed for Barun's break... if I remember rightly it was the PH who gave him that long time-off to do the movie.  And I have always felt that the downfall of the show started from there...

Anyways, that doesn't mean that the PH is completely blameless; they too let the show go downhill. But Barun wanting to take a break for his movies or whatever seems to be his decision. And I don't know how does a long, undefinite break become a well-deserved one. I have never heard of actors esp main leads taking breaks like that. I mean I agree that their working hours are hectic and they don't get to try their hand at other career opportunities while they are tied to a show... but I guess they know what they have signed up for. Anyways, all I know is for viewers like me this show and the love stoy I've been watching is getting affected because of all these matters... I mean, it seems they are bringing a new character for Khushi because Barun is going on his break!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasheymeshas.A.l.i.a.rini_katfarheen75

Go to top