Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 12)

fun_games Goldie
fun_games
fun_games

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Excellent post as usual Clap

I totally agree with u.

If the PH has chosen anybody else to play ASR we need not have seen this day !!AngryAngry

Also the story could have run its beautiful course with too much problem.Confused

Rather than that we got a tantrum & leave king for whose very whims the story got butchered - many instances - kidnapping track intro, hurries Shyam drama to end, hurried re - marriage & many more OuchOuchOuch

Also he needs a break??? What abt Sanaya ???? She is a robot is she ???Shocked

He was not made for TV. Let him try his luck there he sees himself !!! We all know what will happen there !!AngryAngry

But please do not get attached to him !!

PS - I will always look out for Sanaya. As she is awesome ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasheyPashnashinaa

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by nilanjana16

its you who is going to repent not him
i am proud of Barun Sobti..cant you see what he is doing for us 
i am sure you are blind thats why you are seeing his effort 

what is he doing for us!!!
Did he give his appreciation and awards to you.LOL
He worked just like so many others do and we fans put him on a pedestal he doesnt deserve!

If he is not doing anything for u then y u guys r angry with him. Whether he leave or stay y do u care. does it matter to u. its his career and he has to decide wat he wants. Here guys r mentioning about other TV actors who r working for years continuously all these actors would have gone long back if they have got better options. 

But Barun has better options than this serial. he has more opportunities. Its because of the fans he is unable to move ahead and still stuck to this serial thats y he has mentioned 'brain dead'. 

If u cant support him atleast dont bash. If he has done nothing for us then wat about u? have u done anything for him??? if he doesnt play any role in ur life then u guys r interfering in his decision and bashing him???
meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by rini_kat

Completely agree with u...Working for only one and a half year for a show... He gets fatigued????? Then why did he sign for a  IndianTV daily project then???????? that too a lead... or he might have  thought the show will be off after 6 months...  It is really ridiculous...

he will repent
some ppl dont get employment and here he is...leave it
other people inhis palce wud hv never left this role

maybe he will learn the hard way from his mistakes and if the movie does well (have my doubts though since it's a c grade from what I've read on the forum) then good for him.
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Barun looks very tired and his skin breakouts r pimple r clearly visible on screen along with tirdness.
He has mentioned many times that he is restless type and gets bored easily, he needs new stuff to keep him focused. The loss here is baruns as audience mourn for few weeks and move on to other shows and PH is already busy with other shows. Finding a role like ASR in Indian TV with a pair like sanaya is very tough. Baruns only path is acting as I don't see him dancing, hosting,singing, being in reality show(becoz of shy nature) I hope his movie path works good for him or else TV will be tough becoz of his inconsistent nature. Thank u for making a much needed post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89prathikririni_kat

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

I just dont understand u guys. y this gussa ? dont u guys move ahead in ur career? do u guys stick in same job/position when u have better opportunities. Then y u cursing him? He is moving from small screen to big screen how long he could reject those opportunities and stay in this show for the sake of his fans? and u guys r asking wat is he doing for us? then let him go and explore his career. if u guys cant wish him atleast stop cursing him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy07

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

I beg to differ!

Everybody is not the same. Maybe he's not well. Haven't you all noticed how tired he looked these days? Man they have sooo many scenes to shoot every f**king day. It's insane. Hollywood is so much better in this sense!

and besides IPKKND is about perfection. i thought everybody loved baruns expression, things he did with his eyes... do you think that happens just in one take? -NO.

Everybody is different. I respect Sanaya "for not being tired"... but it doesn't mean we compare. Everybody is different. Even Sana Khan left whatitsname show she was doing because her health conditions were not going right.

so... I know you are angry. but everybody has a life. Besides the story is ruined anyway... he must have realized. So it just makes sense for him to make his exit now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89shalinii173

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
exactly dear Clap
rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by only_sanaya

Originally posted by moon8387

Are u kidding me??? U r questioning the guy who has been working day in and day out for his fans...

He is the one who was juggling between 2 PH, working hard tirelessly...

U gt one news about him and turned ur backs on him... And after this u can call urself a fan???

we have heard no reason coming strainght from him as to why he wants a leave...

Has this thought crossed ur mind that may be the PH asked him to come out with such a statement so that they dnt loose viewership??? So that all blame goes on him...

He has been giving us reasons to smile since 2011... Respect him for that...

Pity u dnt understand how it feels when after all ur hard work, the moment u have gt problems, ur fans/loved ones turn their backs on u...

Hey u barun ki meera... Ur barun works not for us fans he gets a hefty paycheque don't forget that... And he has always used this as a stepping stone... Well that's not bad... But ever since his movie thing happened... He has put this in the back seat... Well that's bad... Just have a look at the interview he gave during the kidnapping track he dint say a single good thing about the serial... In that also he was saying " I am doing a better thing now than what u have seen me doing" ... 

He's a pucca opportunist... Well I don't have a problem with that... But stop this so called "  ohhh barun he worked for fans"...

Fed up with Barun bechara posts...really...This posts make me feel that he is poor lost baby.don't know what to do lost  or trapped in wicked people's net...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Go to top