Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV (Page 10)

amelia_09 Senior Member
amelia_09
amelia_09

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i think  u  r from production house

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Rishy, I am just saying a different thing. If i were in the place of the PH, i would have never let barun leave. It totally depends on my delegation how things move. I am not blaming PH or anyone here. It is totally a business then. For IPKKND, he is an important part and this is the place where we need to be diplomat. I was just sharing my thought, I know they might have tried all games. My comment would be limited since I know little about this issue. Please I just put my words here, no offence to anyone.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArchana89Pyaaraarnavmayuri099RickyBahlrini_kat...Tanu...

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
HONESTLY...i don't know WHO or WHAT to believe -_______-
I'm all done with this NONSENSE...
All i know i have lost respect and my faith in 4 Lions, GUL, SP and even Barun Sobti...they can all stay blessed in their particular bubbles, I give a DAMN!!!!! 
Good Luck to all of them (thanks for breaking millions of hearts...yeah just wanted to be a last bit sarcastic :/ )
They have lost a fan from 2day onwards -.-

PS: AHHH *sighs* finally i can move forward and have a party at my place, i'm done crying over a fictional show, PPFFFTTT  ^_^ 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

heidimayuri099mad-eyeRickyBahlHakunaMatata.farheen75rini_kat...Tanu...

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Habfa

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dead and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

The whole logic of PH forcing him to quit is beyond me. It's just ridiculous!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArchana89rosalineakinnocentgreenHakunaMatata.prathikriRickyBahlfarheen75rini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

Rishy, I am just saying a different thing. If i were in the place of the PH, i would have never let barun leave. It totally depends on my delegation how things move. I am not blaming PH or anyone here. It is totally a business then. For IPKKND, he is an important part and this is the place where we need to be diplomat. I was just sharing my thought, I know they might have tried all games. My comment would be limited since I know little about this issue. Please I just put my words here, no offence to anyone.

actually there were almost some conditions put forward by BS to PH

PH and SP agreed almost all..but one demand  PH, SP cudnt agree..

He is just BS not Amitabh bachchan to  throw decisions..whatever he is today is becoz of this character  created by 4 lions.

if he wud leave even after a year PH wudnt mind,,but 1.5 yrs is nothing for IPKKND. such a Hit story and this is the attitude of lead hero??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiinnocentgreenHakunaMatata.farheen75rini_katArnieBoyBarun

ranjeeta_kaur Goldie
ranjeeta_kaur
ranjeeta_kaur

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Stop bashing Barun Sobti. If you don't like him as actor, then take your POV someone else since this forum revolves about him! Don't spread rubbish assumptions as you don't even know what's happened behind the doors! For a true Sobtian, we know what Barun Sobit is capable of and the statement he issued is not HIM at all but alas, only a true fan would understand this! Why am i wasting my time explaining this to ppl like you, anyway!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanPyaaraarnavborregshalinii173

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I lost respect for 4 lions,gul n barun also.After his interview I wish he never returns 2 TV where he have 2 work hard n his brain gets dead doing the same role for 1 yr.So I'll never watch neither gul's nor barun's projects.
And I'll never forget that september announcement where he said he'll continue the show n is not quitting.Its a white lie.
I really respect Sanaya becoz she is hard worker n understands the value of bread n butter n is dependable one.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidihasheyRickyBahlHakunaMatata.farheen75rini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosalineak

I lost respect for 4 lions,gul n barun also.After his interview I wish he never returns 2 TV where he have 2 work hard n his brain gets dead doing the same role for 1 yr.So I'll never watch neither gul's nor barun's projects.
And I'll never forget that september announcement where he said he'll continue the show n is not quitting.Its a white lie.
I really respect Sanaya becoz she is hard worker n understands the value of bread n butter n is dependable one.

we like STARS celebrities also for the person they are in real life

but this time  BS has truly let fans down.
i still wish god for him n pashmeen and entire sobtis  but no respect like  it used to be before.
 just wait n watch the tamasha  ahead in 2013  and see how his career goes...

uss waqt mujhe yaad karlena...

there is already a negative impression about him already in our Tv industry due to his ungratefulness..i cant say much...just wait and see the tamasha in year ahead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiinnocentgreenfarheen75

Go to top