Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV - Page 8

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Rishy, I am just saying a different thing. If i were in the place of the PH, i would have never let barun leave. It totally depends on my delegation how things move. I am not blaming PH or anyone here. It is totally a business then. For IPKKND, he is an important part and this is the place where we need to be diplomat. I was just sharing my thought, I know they might have tried all games. My comment would be limited since I know little about this issue. Please I just put my words here, no offence to anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HONESTLY...i don't know WHO or WHAT to believe -_______-
I'm all done with this NONSENSE...
All i know i have lost respect and my faith in 4 Lions, GUL, SP and even Barun Sobti...they can all stay blessed in their particular bubbles, I give a DAMN!!!!! 
Good Luck to all of them (thanks for breaking millions of hearts...yeah just wanted to be a last bit sarcastic :/ )
They have lost a fan from 2day onwards -.-

PS: AHHH *sighs* finally i can move forward and have a party at my place, i'm done crying over a fictional show, PPFFFTTT  ^_^ 
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Habfa

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dead and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

The whole logic of PH forcing him to quit is beyond me. It's just ridiculous!
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dkatmala

Rishy, I am just saying a different thing. If i were in the place of the PH, i would have never let barun leave. It totally depends on my delegation how things move. I am not blaming PH or anyone here. It is totally a business then. For IPKKND, he is an important part and this is the place where we need to be diplomat. I was just sharing my thought, I know they might have tried all games. My comment would be limited since I know little about this issue. Please I just put my words here, no offence to anyone.

actually there were almost some conditions put forward by BS to PH

PH and SP agreed almost all..but one demand  PH, SP cudnt agree..

He is just BS not Amitabh bachchan to  throw decisions..whatever he is today is becoz of this character  created by 4 lions.

if he wud leave even after a year PH wudnt mind,,but 1.5 yrs is nothing for IPKKND. such a Hit story and this is the attitude of lead hero??
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stop bashing Barun Sobti. If you don't like him as actor, then take your POV someone else since this forum revolves about him! Don't spread rubbish assumptions as you don't even know what's happened behind the doors! For a true Sobtian, we know what Barun Sobit is capable of and the statement he issued is not HIM at all but alas, only a true fan would understand this! Why am i wasting my time explaining this to ppl like you, anyway!
rosalineak thumbnail
I lost respect for 4 lions,gul n barun also.After his interview I wish he never returns 2 TV where he have 2 work hard n his brain gets dead doing the same role for 1 yr.So I'll never watch neither gul's nor barun's projects.
And I'll never forget that september announcement where he said he'll continue the show n is not quitting.Its a white lie.
I really respect Sanaya becoz she is hard worker n understands the value of bread n butter n is dependable one.

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rosalineak

I lost respect for 4 lions,gul n barun also.After his interview I wish he never returns 2 TV where he have 2 work hard n his brain gets dead doing the same role for 1 yr.So I'll never watch neither gul's nor barun's projects.

And I'll never forget that september announcement where he said he'll continue the show n is not quitting.Its a white lie.
I really respect Sanaya becoz she is hard worker n understands the value of bread n butter n is dependable one.

we like STARS celebrities also for the person they are in real life

but this time  BS has truly let fans down.
i still wish god for him n pashmeen and entire sobtis  but no respect like  it used to be before.
 just wait n watch the tamasha  ahead in 2013  and see how his career goes...

uss waqt mujhe yaad karlena...

there is already a negative impression about him already in our Tv industry due to his ungratefulness..i cant say much...just wait and see the tamasha in year ahead
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cia_09

i think  u  r from production house

making an honest opinion about anyone does not make us representing the concerned parties.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting post and i completely agree with u... Yeh Rishta just completed its 1000 epi and the the actor is still working without any complaints... He says he us tired of working long hours but look at doctors they work long hours 6 days a week and still can't take time off... Barun while working for baat hamari got only 1 say off for his wedding but he didn't complain at that time bcz may be he wasn't a established actor then and now when he's got an opportunity of a lifetime he is complaining of long hours and fatigue... Actors die for these kind of roles and he is not taking it seriously... He could have negotiated with PH and SP to create an episode bank do that he can have some respite...
E_Paw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moon8387

Are u kidding me??? U r questioning the guy who has been working day in and day out for his fans...

He is the one who was juggling between 2 PH, working hard tirelessly...

U gt one news about him and turned ur backs on him... And after this u can call urself a fan???

we have heard no reason coming strainght from him as to why he wants a leave...

Has this thought crossed ur mind that may be the PH asked him to come out with such a statement so that they dnt loose viewership??? So that all blame goes on him...

He has been giving us reasons to smile since 2011... Respect him for that...

Pity u dnt understand how it feels when after all ur hard work, the moment u have gt problems, ur fans/loved ones turn their backs on u...

Well ask yourself this question, who made him juggle between two PH, he did it on his own free-will signing up for a movie, which I might add, has add to him being fatigue.