Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV - Page 6

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I shud not hv got addicted to the show to this extent...

"Sapno ki duniya me raho, ya haqeeqat me... Dil toh Tod hi diya na... "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshianzia thumbnail
JUST EXPERIENCE IT FOR ONCE...WORKING WITH GUL
U WILL GET THAT SHE IS A CULPRIT
SHE NEVER KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF THE PEOPLE WORKING WITH HER
DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT GULLL ITS BARUN WHO GAVE US ARNAV??????
AND U ARE CALLING HIM AN UNPROFESSIONAL???????
GO AND GET A LIFE PLZZZ
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: innocentgreen

Agree Rishita,they better learn it now & be more organised regarding shooting of epi...Everybody have a right to make a choice & Barun made a choice to go 4 Bollywood  so he better stick to it...He wants enough time to promote his upcoming movie so be it...Life goes on Barun Sobti..Nobody waits 4 anybody here...life does not shine always, i guess

just mark my words

just after verdict of MAMR is out,  and after some months if   suitable offers  dont pour in then u know again the U turn but IPKKND wont be alive for him then

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Habfa

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dread and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

U can believe on that fake article bt can't believe on what thousands of people are saying .Why everyone else is leaving then.bcoz they are too tired from ph now.they have been made to give false satements .and to be frank going on a break is obvioulsy not bad .I know that articles is fake bt ok for a min I agree to u .so is it a bad idea to go on a break.Cant u see his eyes .his look is almost changed .and if u see other characters /actors then i dont think u willl observe any change.efforts and ur hard work really shows off .
SILPA8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chillygirl

I don't know who is responsible are what driven barun to quit but if indeed barun is quitting coz he has got "bored and fatigued" and has got "brain-freezed" by doing the same thing for past 1.5 years then I totally agree with u. Even after doing two daily soaps, one as a lead and one as a supporting actor if he is talking like this then he is genuinely not made for TV. He very well knew before he signed up for IPK that he would be required to give in long hours and work for years if the show clicks and Im sure he would have hoped for its success too. Now, when the show has got popular and his character has reached the heights of stardom, he is making excuses and shrieking away from his responsibilities. I think he is a like a small kid who is easily enamoured by new and shiny things and forget old things for them. He is no different than Gul who has forgotten IPK for her new baby. So why are fans just bashing Gul, barun is sailing in the same boat.

So mr. Sobti thank u for giving us arnav and such wonderful ArHi moments but I'm done with ur requirement for a much needed break

very well said..n soo true too...not much needed break its a longishhh break ðŸ˜‰
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Habfa

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dead and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.

memories of the video of him stating that anybody can do ASR flood in to my brain after reading this...
maybe he is ignorant about his fan following..that is possible since he is not active in social netwoking sites..but he is a lucky man to have loyal fans who would go to any extent to prove their love towards him..
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
arshianzia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AashimaK

WOWWW then Why the hell u guys watch the show .I am feeling pity for u guys .FUL GUL Supporters.what he is doing wowww kitni asani se sari mehnat pe pani fer diya .The point is what the heck he hasnt done for show.he is leaaving the show bcoz that GUL is forcing him to do so by giving him such crappy tracks .

blind people never get to see the things that are true...u are mere gul supporters...be there..with ur own fantasy world..or if u wana work with her...go ahead...u awl will be kicked out the same way...mark my words
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RickyBahl

arshiam 52 u have half baked and  doctored info

geet closed as star one shut down  but PH - barun problem were there but they didnt force him to quit

u must be shocked toknow that since july nissar- gul has been trying to convince him to stay ipkknd..the roots of the problem started long back

but leave it u r too blind for BS to smell the cofee

Yes I had also heard the same thing quite a long time back...Zee and Misti jst confirmed it only...So I trusted them when they gave the most hyped spoiler of Barun giving two month notice...
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rini_kat

Completely agree with u...Working for only one and a half year for a show... He gets fatigued????? Then why did he sign for a  IndianTV daily project then???????? that too a lead... or he might have  thought the show will be off after 6 months...  It is really ridiculous...

He has complained about long hours of soaps in other articles before. This is not the first time. I hope he can make it in BW, because in tv it is always going to be like this. Wonder how other actors do it. Sanaya has been doing it continuously without a break.
only_sanaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moon8387

Are u kidding me??? U r questioning the guy who has been working day in and day out for his fans...

He is the one who was juggling between 2 PH, working hard tirelessly...

U gt one news about him and turned ur backs on him... And after this u can call urself a fan???

we have heard no reason coming strainght from him as to why he wants a leave...

Has this thought crossed ur mind that may be the PH asked him to come out with such a statement so that they dnt loose viewership??? So that all blame goes on him...

He has been giving us reasons to smile since 2011... Respect him for that...

Pity u dnt understand how it feels when after all ur hard work, the moment u have gt problems, ur fans/loved ones turn their backs on u...

Hey u barun ki meera... Ur barun works not for us fans he gets a hefty paycheque don't forget that... And he has always used this as a stepping stone... Well that's not bad... But ever since his movie thing happened... He has put this in the back seat... Well that's bad... Just have a look at the interview he gave during the kidnapping track he dint say a single good thing about the serial... In that also he was saying " I am doing a better thing now than what u have seen me doing" ... 

He's a pucca opportunist... Well I don't have a problem with that... But stop this so called "  ohhh barun he worked for fans"...