ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dkatmala

You are right but I know everyone loves barun na? That is why they got this much angry by his decision. 

But Deepthi dear,they are venting it the wrong way...Why not face the truth once for all...
Originally posted by mikku87

sorry to say dear...i cannot agree with you
i think production house should put an agreement for atleast 2 years...so that they don't have to see a day like this...😉

it's completely PH's fault that this is happening... why dont u understand this... similar thing shappened before with another show also... the same might continue with their next show also... they are playing with their actors' careers...
Originally posted by prettypri

what is he doing for us!!!
Did he give his appreciation and awards to you.LOL
He worked just like so many others do and we fans put him on a pedestal he doesnt deserve!

WOWWW then Why the hell u guys watch the show .I am feeling pity for u guys .FUL GUL Supporters.what he is doing wowww kitni asani se sari mehnat pe pani fer diya .The point is what the heck he hasnt done for show.he is leaaving the show bcoz that GUL is forcing him to do so by giving him such crappy tracks .
Edited by AashimaK - 11 years ago
Originally posted by RickyBahl

he will repent
some ppl dont get employment and here he is...leave it
other people inhis palce wud hv never left this role

Exactly In Indian tv there is rarely any tailormade role for TV actors.All Tvactors crave for such roles..but they were given all stereotype role of supporting either wife or mother and stand like a prop...But this ASR character add new dimension to TV shows..The character is so popular even now after completing one and half a year...It is written so beautifully... He is just leaving this character for whatever reasons...
Originally posted by zee_armaan

What i think they should do:

SP should stay away from love stories, focus on their social issues and soch nayi show.
BS should consider second lead roles and seasonal stuff since he can't handle daily workload.
PH should produce social issues based soaps and saas bahu soaps coz they want a loyal audience.

thats completely  true ..

i will add detail to it in another post about what star plus feels
Originally posted by innocentgreen

But Deepthi dear,they are venting it the wrong way...Why not face the truth once for all...

Let us give them some time to come out of this hallucinated state of their love. It is not that easy. We have been preparing our mind for the last two minds. This is what the PH also wanted. For this purpose only, they purposefully leaked that news of his putting down papers. If this was a sudden things, how many of us would have adjusted with it. Poor fans. I am among them dear, but being a more egoistic character, i won't go to that extent. That is the difference. Without SARUN, i don't want the show to continue. My own opinion. Other people still may want the show to continue in anyway. I am not arguing with them also. anyways...
Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago
I know you are an important fan of ISPKKND however.. Open your eyes and see the horrible lines our story is being shown these days...Does it justify ARSHI  whom we look up to and have come to love their uniqueness and real magical romantic love. Is there any logic and wisdom matching and worthy of this serial being telecast these days ???.  Barun and Sanaya who have given their best and rewarded with over and over again best jodi as ARSHI and have  garnered so many fans,  am sure gave their best for us. Therefore I can guarantee Barun is leaving definitely because he cannot bear his character Arnav being shown as a playboy now which does not go with his character that he is portraying.  AND before an Actor signs a contract he agrees so only if the lead especially finds the character good here Arnav is being shown akin to a villain hence it is not Arnav whom you should even for one second be angry on but openly it is CVs, Gul and 4LIONS  the hiding culprit.
Originally posted by Archana89

I hate that madmidass company..they are making fun of the fans of this show...!!!I mean who does that to the general public??who are they making their movies for??animals???😡

Some serials in SP have already completed more than 3 years..Really have to give it to them for managing that..!!!

I love IPKKND and I love Arnav and Khushi..will consider first 8 months as the entire span of that serial and going to move on..!!

I have got nothing against Barun..It is his life and choices..But I remember him saying that IPK is his first soap to complete 1 year...I thought he was happy about that..!!

that mad midaas had been a bigger turning point for what ipkknd is facing now.

fine he did the movie..all was well but  why did BS resort to leave.. he can take leave for movie promotion and than return back..
 but just see what happens ahead...
Originally posted by AashimaK

I dont get how anyone can think he's being forced into all this. It's ridiculous, I don't think he's being forced to quit. He knows what he's doing, he probably got bored of the script and decided to quit, it's going downhill anyway. In nadia's interview when she asked why there hasn't been any official announcement of him leaving he laughed and said "there needs to be an official announcement? Ok!" meaning he didn't even think he needed to make an official announcement. It's like saying its my life, I want to quit and I don't need to justify to anyone. And He clearly said in an article, hes not a woraholic, doing the same thing makes his brain dead and he needs to take care of other things. Who says tht if your forced??!! Let's see what he says today apparently there's an interview today and on Tuesday.Edited by Habfa - 11 years ago