Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ph'S learnt lesson. All are not made for TV

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Barun sobti should not do  television again because television in india is not a 6 month or a 1 year concept. if the story is a hit it runs for years but with public support.

4 lions and other production house  have learnt a lesson that cast only the actors who are  totally serious about doing television  atleast if the show is doing well and hv  hufe fan base..or else no body will stop an actor to leave.

i know its tiring and barun's health is affected. but then he should never take  such projects..as i said tv is very demanding in terms of work schedule.

there are people who are doing it over years and are also seen in parties and events without any tiredness.

smriti irani reached the sets of kyunki  next day after delivering her baby in lilavati hospital . strange na..??but its true . Ronit  roy,  then Karan mehra( yeh rishta), ram kapoor, Iqbal khan, Nandish sandhu.  Other heroes complain that they dont get enough screen space near ladies...and they want to work more n more ..and here in barun's case its opposite.

3 more people from films are re entering tv industry..  sudhanshu pandey has already taken veera in star plus, vatsal seth from tarzaan the wonder car, heroes, etc etc movies is also doung a star plus show,  another bollywood hero is entering.. tv soon.

its the mistake of gul khan, if we wud hv another person playing asr today, situation would have been different now.

plus  4 lions have bad shooting style.. they dont create bank of episodes..creating bank of episodes gives relaxation to actors.

but in overall tv industry has learnt a lesson..
may barun shine in movies..and may he nevr return in tv or else..again he will drive producers and fans crazy because he is very inconsistent and unstable...he wants new new things in  small time period.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š big example sanya herself so thin gal hold the show on her back without leave 
 loyality countss more 
 do not play with emotion 
we r just ladder 2 them cross n reach films
other  ph  not support actors when they want join movie but 4 lion support him let him do his film work with bd  n so many negativity they face but asr return with bang who write beautiful script ph only
Edited by afsuu - 11 years ago
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u...Working for only one and a half year for a show... He gets fatigued????? Then why did he sign for a  IndianTV daily project then???????? that too a lead... or he might have  thought the show will be off after 6 months...  It is really ridiculous...
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
What about Sanaya?
She is shooting as much as him..isnt she tired?

If this article is true and if those are really Barun's words,then I think that I have been wrong judging him since the last 2 years that Im following him..

But if it is not, we will know it soon..no truth can be hidden for a long time..

So much for us for loving this show..never again for me..

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Barun sobti should not do  television again because television in india is not a 6 month or a 1 year concept. if the story is a hit it runs for years but with public support.

4 lions and other production house  have learnt a lesson that cast only the actors who are  totally serious about doing television  atleast if the show is doing well and hv  hufe fan base..or else no body will stop an actor to leave.

i know its tiring and barun's health is affected. but then he should never take  such projects..as i said tv is very demanding in terms of work schedule.

there are people who are doing it over years and are also seen in parties and events without any tiredness.

smriti irani reached the sets of kyunki  next day after delivering her baby in lilavati hospital . strange na..??but its true . Ronit  roy,  then Karan mehra( yeh rishta), ram kapoor, Iqbal khan, Nandish sandhu.  Other heroes complain that they dont get enough screen space near ladies...and they want to work more n more ..and here in barun's case its opposite.

3 more people from films are re entering tv industry..  sudhanshu pandey has already taken veera in star plus, vatsal seth from tarzaan the wonder car, heroes, etc etc movies is also doung a star plus show,  another bollywood hero is entering.. tv soon.

its the mistake of gul khan, if we wud hv another person playing asr today, situation would have been different now.

plus  4 lions have bad shooting style.. they dont create bank of episodes..creating bank of episodes gives relaxation to actors.

but in overall tv industry has learnt a lesson..
may barun shine in movies..and may he nevr return in tv or else..again he will drive producers and fans crazy because he is very inconsistent and unstable...he wants new new things in  small time period.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘rightfully said
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afsuu

well said do not play with emotion 

we r just ladder 2 them cross n reach films
other  ph  not support actors when they want join movie but 4 lion support him let him do his film work with bd  n so many negativity they face but asr return with bang who write beautiful script ph only

Agree with u.for this reason I am not blaming PH here..One thing is bad about them is that their interaction with media and fans r not good.for this reason they r in mess now.and everybody is blaming them...
zee_armaan thumbnail
What i think they should do:

SP should stay away from love stories, focus on their social issues and soch nayi show.
BS should consider second lead roles and seasonal stuff since he can't handle daily workload.
PH should produce social issues based soaps and saas bahu soaps coz they want a loyal audience.
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate that madmidass company..they are making fun of the fans of this show...!!!I mean who does that to the general public??who are they making their movies for??animals???😑

Some serials in SP have already completed more than 3 years..Really have to give it to them for managing that..!!!

I love IPKKND and I love Arnav and Khushi..will consider first 8 months as the entire span of that serial and going to move on..!!

I have got nothing against Barun..It is his life and choices..But I remember him saying that IPK is his first soap to complete 1 year...I thought he was happy about that..!!
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes its not PH's fault... its BS decision only
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Rishita,they better learn it now & be more organised regarding shooting of epi...Everybody have a right to make a choice & Barun made a choice to go 4 Bollywood  so he better stick to it...He wants enough time to promote his upcoming movie so be it...Life goes on Barun Sobti..Nobody waits 4 anybody here...life does not shine always, i guess