India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

break !!!!seriously Barun?wat a joke

mikku87 Senior Member
mikku87
mikku87

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Comeon Barun its not ur first serial...u have worked in so many other serials...u know how it works in serial...u also know that a successful serial may go for 2-3 years...or did u think that this serial will be a flop and will end in 1 year?...don't tell us that...
everyone wanted their serials to be a grand success...

in my opinion u should have taken enough break after ur last serial to sustain u for next 2-3 years...u didn't do that that and grabbed this gud oppurtunity wen it came...so u should  have forseen this also...working 12 hrs for next 2-3 years...

ok i agree u didn't think about that wen this serial started and want a long break now...
so now don't  tell the production house to change the story track to accomadate ur long break...
if u r really tired quit this serial and let them find a suitable replacement for the character...

Don't bash me guys...i don't support changing the story line as per the request of actors...story truly belongs to the script writers and they have the freedom to write a story as per their wish...accepting that by fans is a different thing...

As a fan i can accept or reject story ...i can watch or stop watching this serial..thats my freedom...let everyone enjoy this right to freedon offered by our country

And guys don't be too emotional...afterall its  a serial...its for entertaining us...not for draining out our happiness and enthusiasm...remember that...chill guys...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverhasheyswatsoArchana89rosalineakmitrabhuyansun2011Hopesree07afsuurini_katamaiashonasandy

mikku87 Senior Member
mikku87
mikku87

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
wats ur opinion guys
sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
First of all taking a break or quitting is a actors prerogative.  Barun might be unhealthy or whatever reason he says. I do not have an issue with that.

But changing script according to the actors demand is really not something which goes down well with me. Its nonsense. They should not have changed the story line for anyone or anything in last june itself. At the end of the day, we got below mediocre tracks than the out of the out of the world love story of arhi. I wish PH publish the original story they planned as an FF or something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011rini_kat

FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I agree. I am disappointed with Barun, to be honest. In the one minute clip interview that Nadia did - I was surprised at how dismissive he was when the reporter asked him for a official statement.

It is ok to quit or stay or take a longish break or take a shortish break or whatever

But it is NOT ok to not communicate with fans. I see here many fans have not worked, eaten, slept. They are consumed by this. Can he not talk to us using any medium for just 5 mins and clarify things?

This just proves - We love Barun more than he knows or cares to love back.

Lesson learned - never invest emotionally in these shows

Edited by FLGirl - 08 November 2012 at 10:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011prettypririni_katafsuuArshi.Sugi.IPK

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
agree completely ...i dont understand why he is being made to look like a victim here...he sounds like he is treating the whole thing so casually in that audio interview..its like he doesnt think its a big deal..
Me thinks this is all due to his film..

I am sure he needs quite a bit of leave for the promotion so the PH has to change the track now...and he already said he isnt leaving after giving notice in September..why should we believe him??

and all those stories abt him not agreeing with story line..when they listened to fans of Daljeet why would they let the USP of the show go??

I think he just doenst want to accept he wants to move on so all this secrecy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hbkumarsun2011rini_kat

gopikaaji Goldie
gopikaaji
gopikaaji

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
a man in such height ...even last week brought 2 more wards to his character ..making such move ...definitely the story is sometime more ...it not so easy to withdraw from his fame and character...he may be under such a pressure to give such answer ...the man we know BS is hard working ...today he stands for ASR ..not to ruin his character...thats it ...we will also do same wen we r in such situation...the poor chap is covering up PH,SP...
afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
hahhaa  his first n 2nd serail hardly cover 6 months 
ipk is his first serial which took 1 yr
when misti nLOL zee said we bash them  even deepti who met him inform abt brn quiting he already give notice in oct then when marriage not happen then big question why ppl blame cv  abt sheeto track is reason 4 all this  
other  ph  not support actors when they want join movie but 4 lion support him let him do his film work with bd  n so many negativity

Edited by afsuu - 08 November 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sree07rini_kat

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
bash him all you want 
he will be gone in two weeksDancing

Go to top