Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

sabotage by GUL AND ZEE TV FOR SP (Page 2)

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I'll will never watch any show of 4 Lions...

I'll just cherish Arshi's sweet memories forever in my life and will also show to my kids abt this fab jodi's love story in future Smile

I already have half of the serial with me,remaining I'll download and will keep it safe to watch it whenever I wish.This is the one jodi which makes me happy even in my worst state.

.Avengers. IF-Sizzlerz
.Avengers.
.Avengers.

Crazy Creative Minion, YHM banner contest winner

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
and another person on the forum is saying its unprofessionalism of bs.its his fault and he is quitting.none is forcing him.what d hell? 

i dnt know who's fault is this and who's nt,bt its messy.they definately stop the blame game and do something 2 clear ths sht.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
u said it baby !!!!

u have all the facts true !!!!

4 lions have dug their own grave !!!!!

first geet and now IPKKND !!!!! Gul is in ruins now !!!! 

coz this time she made the sin of hurting Barun Sobti !!!!

she didnt know that his fans can do anything for him !!!!

she didnt know wat the name Barun meant for us and she is nw gonna pay hard !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenjh006craziefanshillu.arshi

ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
To the topic maker... If u really wanna blame QH for all the chaos that's happening in ipk.. I wud suggest that u rather go and do ur homework properly and check the storyline and the characterization of QH..! 
Who said that one producer can't have more than 1 show airing on..an eg is Ekta Kapoor..! 
Seriously gul is the producer.. She invested money.. And she wants to make money which is possible through the shows success there is no way she wud kill her own earning with her own hands.. Be logical for once in ur life..! 
I like ipk and I love arhi but some people on this forum are highly irritating.. And behaving like 4 years old kids..! 
Btw Madura was never part of QH.. Again do ur homework..! 
And plzzz ur first sentence that gul started QH to make it better than ipk... Like seriously what r u.. In life everyone wants to move ahead in life... Logically every sane person wants give their best shot n life no matter what they do..! They want to do better than last time so its not wrong if gul wants to make QH even better the ipk..! 
Btw who gave. The right on if to insistigate other members and telling them QH is the reason why ipk has lots its charm..! Like seriously man..! 
If u wanna quit ipk.. Ur personal choice don't compare 2 diff shows and their characters with each other..! 
And plzzz fr gad's sake don't behave like a lil kid.. Gul isn't ur relative that she personal came and told u that she is ruining ipk on purpose neither r zee tv people or QH team..! 
Barun is an amazing actor and I love him for the way he is... But if he wants to take break its his decision and wud support him 100% but that doesn't mean that people go all crazy over ph that they r responsible when no one here knows the real story so stop spreading false rumours..!

Edited by cutiepreet - 08 November 2012 at 11:01pm
kookoo864 Senior Member
kookoo864
kookoo864

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Do not  watch qubool hai otherwise the same will happen. IPKKND was sacrificed because of qubool hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jh006pinki_sanyalshillu.arshi

pinki_sanyal IF-Dazzler
pinki_sanyal
pinki_sanyal

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Definitely... I will never watch any 4 Lions show in future... their new show Qubool hain..my foot!!Angry
I will watch IPK as long as Barun is there...
chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Whatever but in QH they are repeating IPK pattern...Just watch it once u will know...This is why they want to butcher IPK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jh006pinki_sanyal

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
well said dear

Go to top