India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sabotage by GUL AND ZEE TV FOR SP

anz11 Senior Member
anz11
anz11

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
This was well planned by Zee tv and Gul.

Gul started Qubool hai keeping in mind that she has to make it better than IPKKND..and to give a better chemistry than ARSHI.

But she soon realise its not only tough but impossible...cause art is god gifted and these bunch of actors has the god gifted talent.

so
1. she changed storyline...

2.remove shyam...got sheetal who was supposed to be in qubool ..she was effecting her new venture she dumbed her in IPKKND...

3.stop giving dialogues to akshay and deepali...so that themself  will quit.

4. last but not the least introduce another charector as par ASR... and tieing up with khushi to break there chemistry...which will solve her all issue and will help her to buld qubool hai main actors chemistry.

she knew it BS will not accept that...and will quit...PROBLEM SOLVE ..END OF IPKKND AND ALL PATH CLEAR FOR QUBOOL HAI.

its pathetic...and most unprofessional and unethical work style of 4LIONS...

GUESS WHAT IN THIS WHOLE PROCESS 4 LIONS BUTCHERED THEIRE OWN REPUTATION...
NOW TELL WHO WANT TO WATCH 4 LONS PRODUCTION WORK...THEY HAVE DONE THIS WITH GEET., NOW IPKKND...THEY DIGGING THIER OWN GRAVE.

I hope SP SHOULD TAKE A STRONG ACTION AGAINST 4 LIONS.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024honey.29092arshilover75Saruns_Fanjulijasmeenaahan1craziefankookoo864iiiiisrajalekshmiamelia_09jh006IpoonaEmptyheartVIRMANbestvinu.srpriyatnl.TanumonbijiliPyaaraarnavgopikaajinomad.nesslylowsreemeeraK.S.pinki_sanyalHopesubha_rath2004RahmRaadhiyaaaparu_roxOmorabotitvbufJyo.Arshi.IPKAphrodite88.SobtiLicious.shillu.arshisoharashonasandySharayu.

Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I,am not watching and will pass it on to the chain of 230 friends in USA...

Moreover a friend said the character pair is like more of Arnav and khushi...but no charm or chemistry like that.just a plain bland episodes...for comparing versa also I won't watch...I am Lund of only one pair of fictional character which never ever can be found tat much attractive...the looks the dialogues even we can mehasoos them like Arshi together mehasoos.

Edited by Venma - 08 November 2012 at 10:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeencraziefansreemeerasubha_rath2004Rahmsohara

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
someone mail this to SP pls
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
no one will watch qubool hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanamelia_09subha_rath2004

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
better chemistry?...seriously? ROFL...I wonder whether she knows what chemistry means? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeensubha_rath2004

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
agree yaar i saw the article some where madhura signed for qubool hi suddenly she entered in ipkknd what crap gulAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004sreemeeraOmoraboti

Arshiluvu27 Senior Member
Arshiluvu27
Arshiluvu27

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
No..just no.

Stop saying crap about PH and Gul. What if they are innocent?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amelia_09rini_kat

madhurima.devu Senior Member
madhurima.devu
madhurima.devu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
 I don't think ph is responsible for barun quitting.. Just think he kept 2 months back.. Then itself they discussed about Sheetal track?? I don't think so... Secondly mishti/zee  hinted us that he wants to leave n Int turn bashed them forcing them to leave IF... Even mishti  hinted us that they want end the show b4 barun leaving.. So they might thought of honeymoon track n happy ending.. So they rushed n exposed Shyam... But may b sp forced them to continue the show... They don't have other option they might have started with Sheetal track so that they can relieve barun ... N indirectly they hinted us that they ran out ideas last... So don't blame anyone every one are at fault...I seriously suggest them to end the show..
I ll Say even we audience at  fault... Wat ever track they start we started bashing them.. They want to create mu bween payash.. V didn't let them.. Every time we want to see only arshi.. So other actors didn't gettin any role to prove their skills... So they opting out the show..
Guys I want to say that this situation created Bcoz of every one.. Actors, ph, channel, audience... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024heavenspiritIPK007rini_kat

Go to top