Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Are people very flexible to changes????? (Page 2)

rsvparam11 Newbie
rsvparam11
rsvparam11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizak

hey welcome to d forum . nice perceptive from bhabhos pov . liked ur analysis . I think u shld come forward for our daily discussion in forums. Smile

Thanks a lot for your response.  I am old member of this forum. Earlier I have written many posts in the forum. But later to due to some problems I was unable to write. But I have few more topics in my mind...but donot know wen I will able to post them. Recently I had posted one article on the glory of India with a different id as I was unable to login with this id on that day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FizakSAIBALROUTH

rsvparam11 Newbie
rsvparam11
rsvparam11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Nice topic and analysis of the same.

Completely agree with you we are resistant to changes of any sort even if it is a very small change and take time to adjust to it.

We understand Bhabho's POV of holding her family's integrity and worry on the future of her son.  Her method of convincing SurYa is not fair.  She could have spoken to them and expressed all her insecurities with Sandy pursuing her career.  We all know she is good at heart, fair and not a scheming type of woman like Meena.  She could have directly spoken to Suraj at least explaining all these and they would have come up with some other way.  She has herself hurt her son by manipulating Sandhya.

I guess you misunderstood on this.  None of us are happy with the rift between mother and son.  We are interested in knowing how Suraj is going to handle this, how he is going to make Bhabho realize her mistake without hurting her, will he confront her once before taking any decision like enrolling Sandhya in night college.

Thanks dear for your comments..

But let me tell you I have not misunderstood on bhabho's current behavior. I have mentioned clearly on this point in my writeup as below.

Actually she should have shared her anxieties, feelings with her son, DIL, instead of adopting these crooked methods like oil massage, her comments on karva chauth day, taking last momento of sandy's parents. But CVs want to make the show some spicy, hence, they made this character to take these steps. Don't know if at all CVs give a chance for her to express/share her feelings and anxieties with her son & DIL.

I hope bhabho realizes her mistake in adopting back biting methods of influencing sandy from pursuing her dreams instead of sharing her feeling/anxieties atleast with her son and Mother-Son Relationship comes back to normal.

rsvparam11 Newbie
rsvparam11
rsvparam11

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all of you for your time in reading this write up and giving your comments.Smile
vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Glad to have the thread, lovely title and thoughts! Clap 

I'm not a person who like to fire away things, but to take it and understand them! so I think I go with ur POV at most of the times!! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index