India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Romantic Arya :)

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Punar vivah is so wonderful nowadays with the romance of arya with cutie and lovely scenes.
Now I am so happy that whatever we wished to see arya  in the begining is getting satisfied as they are just  a real cute couple now . Tongue The way they talk teasing each other, small sweet fights and taking care of each other especially yash's surprise to make arthi happy is so delightful to watch.

Thanks to the cv's for making yash's character to  be sweet and pleasant. Lot of improvements in yash and he is totally in love with arthi. So the time for his confession is not so far... Wink

Yesterday's scene proved it as he took care to get each and everthing for his arthi ji. No one can tolerate his romantic gaze with  a sweet smile too Embarrassed

Arthi looks so gorgeous with her new sarees and everything suits her so aptly Embarrassed
The morning scene with arthi drying her hair gave a extraordinary glow to her appearance. Poor boy yashu cant resist her beauty and so let his feelings in sweet talk LOL

Now I am in deep love with arya and cant spend a day without looking at them !!!
How many of u are like me guys Wink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08mostarNisha_abiummiscoshansukvicky91sravya417pratimaan2012luv_lvndr-MishtyBlue-nan0102smiley20gshow2011SamanalysegcluvPuvZBul3

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
great post. Me too deeply in love with Aarya Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
superb post maha,
totally in love with arya
their chemistry is so awesome
love them very much
love PV
love GC and KS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shansuk

ummisco Senior Member
ummisco
ummisco

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
My condition is also like yours
Love AarYa
GC and KS r doing a superb job
drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
great post. Me too deeply in love with Aarya Day Dreaming 
shansuk Senior Member
shansuk
shansuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Very nice post.Soon we can hear that,"ARTI  I LOVE YOU".I m dying to hear that from our Yashji.Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index