Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Does it mean?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Guys there was a buzz article on Nazim saying he is going to his bro wedding on 11 and asked for a break aswell! And SNS ME is on 10!! So does it mean that the ME is without Ahem aka Naz CryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-dipsy80-NazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does it mean?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hey they shoot for any episode a couple of days in advance..sometimes a week in advance if cast is not free or is on leave for couple of days..so chill
dear...be postive..hope we get to see NaazBig smile

Edited by Hetp - 08 November 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvMADHU.BARUN-dipsy80-NazimKiDewani

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
well...anyways men in SNS dont do much on festive occasions other than stand and smile LOL...quite a pity really...only Ahem amongst the Modi men seems to get to do something and that too not always Ouch
but yeah if they have shot in advance then we might see Naz..anyways looking at the promo..i think its going to be centred around Goshi and if we get to see a strong Gopi this ME then i am all for it!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

well...anyways men in SNS dont do muchon festive occasions other than stand and smile LOL...quite a pity really...only Ahem amongst the Modi men seems to get to do something and that too not always Ouch
but yeah if they have shot in advance then we might see Naz..anyways looking at the promo..i think its going to be centred around Goshi and if we get to see a strong Gopi this ME then i am all for it!! Big smile
agree with u

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
dont be so sad madhu... Waise they shoot for any episode a couple of days in advance..hope Naaz also does Ermm but if he is not there ME so wont mind yaar... Naz is happy n enjoy his bro wedding so wht we else want.. Smile

@ accoding to promo so i agree with dipsy... Its look like this ME is all abt Goshi war Wink

Edited by -GiNa- - 09 November 2012 at 12:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
guys plll post the promo!! and yes keep hopes high

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
They will show him but mainly it will be for Kokila , Gopi , Rashi and Urmila

MADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
yea..that to GoShi fight? I dont think there will be any ahem then! Even then im excited to see Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top