Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

My wish for a future track

yessehm Goldie
yessehm
yessehm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I really liked the days when there was this tension between Ahem and Gopi. I think that is one of the main reasons the show did so well.

I know that they have found love and are living the 'forever after' bit right now, but I really wish we could have a track where there is a misunderstanding between them and we get to see some of that old tension, would really really love to see Ahem's anger and silent frustration/rage (he does that so well) and of course the making up would be also anticipated.

It's my wish, don't see it coming true, but no harm in wishing and hoping...

Edited by yessehm - 08 November 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittykuttyHetpMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I dont want as such misunderstanding between them...as especially gopi has suffered alot...but then when gohem were not that close couple of months back atleast we got the green tea giving scene...nowadays the green tea has disappearedLOL
there were many scene now also for ahem to get angry(a fake angerWink)...but Cv dont showConfused
For eg...now when during godbaharai track...they might have shown ahem getting bit  angry(after GB scene)and making gopi understand that she should take care of her...and not to leave MM without informing either koki/hetal...but that didnt happen

Edited by Hetp - 08 November 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
No mu's plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

I dont want as such misunderstanding between them...as especially gopi has suffered alot...but then when gohem were not that close couple of months back atleast we got the green tea giving scene...nowadays the green tea has disappearedLOL
there were many scene now also for ahem to get angry(a fake angerWink)...but Cv dont showConfused
For eg...now when during godbaharai track...they might have shown ahem getting bit  angry(after GB scene)and making gopi understand that she should take care of her...and not to leave MM without informing either koki/hetal...but that didnt happen

I would agree with you Smile That could have been cute SmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I feel there will not be any tension till delivery...because ahem is extra careful nowadays...but once baby comes along...we might see ahemji demanding attention if Gopi becomes too engrossed with baby...till delivery CVs will paly Kks and social messages ...

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

I feel there will not be any tension till delivery...because ahem is extra careful nowadays...but once baby comes along...we might see ahemji demanding attention if Gopi becomes too engrossed with baby...till delivery CVs will paly Kks and social messages ...

I agree Mona..  I think they will let Ahem take care of Gopi till the delivery and handle her like glass.. After the baby comes, we may see Mr. jealous demanding attention againSmile
yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
we are so demanding...when there was tension we kept asking for them to have a loving moment or Ahem softening towards Gopi...just a smile or a hint of smile from him and we would be over the moon...and now he is almost worshipping the ground she walks on and we want them to have a spat LOL

MADHU.BARUN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top