Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

mindblowing aaskha (Page 2)

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Every woman is wrong until she cries, and then she is right - instantly - Sam Slick. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

throughmysenses IF-Dazzler
throughmysenses
throughmysenses

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by -Rafa-

I find Aashka's behaviour very disturbing. Her contstant crying and becoming emotional at the drop of a hat - very worrying! I don't think she's fit for the house. Her mental state of mind doesn't seem right, no joke! She is very insecure about a number of things. 

Exactly Rafa. I think she seems to be tackling with depression, emotionally disturbed, cries for tiniest reasons, sorta paranoid and etc etc. I feel she needs a counselor as well to sort out her issues.

I can't believe that veterans like u two has fallen for her Croc Tears.She runs a Business quite ruthlessly & abt her general conduct,ask anyone from TV Industry.I agree with what Mink said that day abt her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Baawre, MNB, KKB, EMA Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Her height of sensitivity is too much!! And the other thing which I hate most is her bitching session!! She cry cry and cry and do bitching bitching and bitching!! I saw her in Khatroon k Khiladi she was kind of rough and tough, very opposite from BB!! I dont know what is her real face!! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index