South Asian Drama's need to do seasons EDIT. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

Umm money or not i dont knw...

But i really dont think the once a week thing will work here at all.
You see mostly serials are seen by aunties(no offense) so thay do need their daily dose.

And its been like this from he start u knw...airing 5 days a week...and if it suddenly airs for a day in a week ppl would go berseck.

And u knw...Due to the same fact Star world India delays bringing shows in India. They start airing once the season is over/almost over in US so that they can air it 5 days a week.

Urgh this is pathetic. Well IPK is watched all around the world.. at least maybe IPK can do it. Dreaming aren't? Lol Pathetic.
Originally posted by Shas3

I wouldn't even consider money a problem because star india owns everything: star plus, life ok and a gazillion other channels. Their shows garner most ratings. They must be rolling in $$$. I guess they would lose the addiction factor they get from people who watch every single day. They want ratings no matter if they need to work their actors like pack mules to get it.

No kidding. It's quite sad. Anyways after this whole fiaco loads of international views are dropping. Either way they lose.
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Urgh this is pathetic. Well IPK is watched all around the world.. at least maybe IPK can do it. Dreaming aren't? Lol Pathetic.

I know its pathetic. :/  thats why i watch US  shows all online cant wait for a damn yr u knw.

Though now i remembr Star World in India did start the trend for 2 months u knw airing once a week they did five diff shows and they are actually doing it again from next week i guess. But the thing is it Start world= English = foll their trends.

Star Plus = Dont see that happening :/
Cant help it can we?

Dream on yaara...thats how we move on!
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

I know its pathetic. :/  thats why i watch US  shows all online cant wait for a damn yr u knw.

Though now i remembr Star World in India did start the trend for 2 months u knw airing once a week they did five diff shows and they are actually doing it again from next week i guess. But the thing is it Start world= English = foll their trends.

Star Plus = Dont see that happening :/
Cant help it can we?

Dream on yaara...thats how we move on!

Well this was a good lesson. I am sticking to Supernatural and my books. 
I think we fans can request Star plus ( not the 4 rats ) for a new season nah...Anyways star plus knows the popularity of this jodi